It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi a Ploy To Keep Hillary Clinton Away From the Presidency?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If she runs they have plenty dirt on her. And then, mission accomplished (no pun intended).

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

No, I don't think that I took part in that. Was that in 2012, because I joined in late 2013.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

I'm thinking of more along the lines that the Republican party presented the opportunity in some covert way and, being the crook that she is, she just ran with it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

She couldn't necessarily run because her boss was running at that time. It's taboo to run against the president of the same party. I'm referring to her run in 2016.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

The only difference is that the Republicans know that she can't keep her hand out of the cookie jar. Neither can her husband. Does anybody remember when they were renting out one of the bedrooms? I think it was the Lincoln bedroom.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I heard about the scandal on an NPR sponsored radio station today. It's starting to become everywhere type news.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think that for swing voters that lean conversative this is the perfect scandal. The Obama administration is playing right into their hand if this is some kind of partisan conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

I wonder if xuenchen meant conspiratorial. In other words, that it bears the mark of a conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh, I'm pretty sure that it was a cover-up. The talking points were about the video when they knew it was terrorism. Let's not be naive.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Nah, the mainstream and left dont care enough.

The left and right work together yin and yang.

Its just a cover up. If the truth was known it would hurt more than just Hillary.
We need something that siphons votes off of the left and the right and bring power in number to the libertarians and third parties then kill electoral college and maybe we will have a say again.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

If the truth of what were known? What I was proposing? If that's your argument for why it's not likely, I don't think that it would hurt at all. 1) They are really careful about covering their tracks. 2) There's only one person talking about it, and ATS leans too far conservative to admit that it's a possibility. It's a perfect storm for Republicans.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Benghazi a Ploy To Keep Hillary Clinton Away From the Presidency?

A more likely explanation is it was a ploy to keep the heat off Barack Obama during his re-election campaign in 2012. The State Department's mismanagement and misjudgement of the whole situation could have exposed the Obama regime incompetence in the ME and effected the election.

Hence the phoney "It was the YouTube video!" excuse the party lined up behind.

I could agree with your statement simply because Obama is Commander in Chief. Honestly, I dont think he has one clue as to what was/is going on in the ME and was simply nodding his head to whomever from the intelligence and military departments as they gave their opinions.
Is it to the level of dropping the ball on all of the Intel and the dropping of the proverbial ball as 9-11? No where close. It is more akin to the Reagan government allowing 300 people to die in Lebanon. Funny how not many have connected the similarities. IMO, if there is crazy fighting going on between so many factions and they all look the same...do the smart thing...get out!
Wasn't it mostly CIA that were killed in Benghazi? You'd think they would have warned their own.
Nothing makes sense in the world anymore let alone political pandering over a place no one from the US should have been to begin with. Now Syrian rebels are hanging out in Washington...whatever. it doesn't matter who is in what office anymore. I need more coffee.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
Does anyone in their right mind need a ploy to not want Hillary?

Seriously?

Still Clinton, and Bush...

There is no need to trick people into not voting, just look at the names on the ticket, IF it happens, you know one thing.

They aren't even trying to hide how badly they are screwing us all.

Or political elections have become a process where we simply look for the Lessor of two evils, both are corrupt.

Its all theater to get us distracted, instead of focusing on the Absurdity of the choices, we focus on the Absurd things that the two choices have done...

Not WHY the hell are we stuck with these two.

As I always say, benrl, Washington is just Hollywood East.
The actors change, a few plot twists, but it's all a distraction. Only when one removes themselves from partisan politics is it apparent. Just youtube (fill in any politician) debates themself...everyone who clings to a party or ideology with any higher thought capacity should walk away changed.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

She couldn't necessarily run because her boss was running at that time. It's taboo to run against the president of the same party. I'm referring to her run in 2016.

Ah! Again I get to give the remember when...
Let's hop in the ol' Wayback Machine to 2008. The DNC was just a few days away and was split between Obama and Clinton because all of the elections had yet to occur. The Bilderberg meeting was taking place. suddenly, both Obama and Clinton disappear for a couple of days when you think they should be making the most noise. Where did they go? Rumor has it, it was decided by "The Group" Obama would get the nod. That time. The rabbit hole runs deep.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

No, I don't think that I took part in that. Was that in 2012, because I joined in late 2013.

this post was not directed to you

edit on 5/6/2014 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hillary said it best, I think.

Someone will run, they will win, our country will sink further into the cesspool created by the same government that promises to fix the problem they created.

Corruption is the norm in DC now.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe some of the threads are still on here but there was a huge push at the time to steer away from the truth. It was quite saddenly entertaining on here then. It was also interesting last nite to see shill master stewert on air simply admiting it happened and then bouncing the ball back to bush and the repub lies. Kinda like well they lied to you and went to war so we can lie and cover something up based on what comes around goes around. Point being is they all are kids deep inside playing ball and pointing fingers back and forth.

It should be noted that everyone working for the gov or serving for the military is apt to be thrown under the perverbial bus at any moment. Oh yea that goes for citizens too. I wonder what sacrifices are in store for this october. Will it be russia,yellowstone or maybe just a good ole fashion round two at the bundy's?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd not think it's a ploy. She made decisions that were not timely and very poor - then lied to try and cover it up. People DIED over her lack of attention and responsibility given to her job. She rightfully should be fired over this - we don't need another irresponsible leader.

This isn't the first thing she's lied about and gotten into hot water over....watergate ring a bell anyone?
edit on 6-5-2014 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

I think it's strange that the ATS community of all people finds it hard to think outside of the box just because of their political leanings. I think that everybody is underestimating the actors behind the scenes. If I were to say that the conspiracy was initiated by a shadowy gov't that was left leaning, then everybody would be waiting in line ready to agree with me. These are all people that are fighting for their chance to be heads of the NWO. It doesn't matter if they're left or right. Insert Michael Jackson meme here... lol.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It's basically what I'm saying. Regardless of party affiliations, decisions were made (bad ones at that), people died because of it and those who were supposed to be responsible, were anything but.

We need statesmen, not politicians...we need solutions, not a person to merely collect a check and push problems to be dealt with down the road for the next in line and the people to deal with the problem with compound interest added.....

edit on 7-5-2014 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join