It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed Takeover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I stumbled across this theory doing research into Hitler's genetics tinkering and breeding projects. The articles take into question many of the subjects that this website seeks to discuss, most notably politics and scandals, secret societies, weaponry, science and technology, aircrfaft and the new world order among other topics. The articles, although somewhat outdated, written in 1996, have many historical accuracies in terms of timeline events, despite certain predictions that were made for the future.

www.anomalous-images.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im really not sure, this is off the top of my head and a mod will have to check this...but i *think* this has been covered before. Im going to have to read up through some threads to make sure, cause im not really sure.

Do carrying on the discussion thou

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All good stuff. Don't know how much is true but good read none the less. Don't forget New Schwabenland and Admiral Byrd and his �forgotten battle� in the antarctic. ATS thread

All of this is speculative at best and 'kook-ville' at worst. Whatever the Nazi's did as WW II was ending may have just been additive to what they had already created.

Start looking Fury and you may be amazed at breadth of claims laid at the feet of post WW II Nazis. From moon flights (USA) to genetic research and systematic torture the field is ripe.

join