It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message to Barack Obama: Do You See What We See...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyWarp

Then I stand corrected, I thought you do. Seems there are quite a few these days that bounce back and forth between the two
edit on 5-5-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RedFishEye1

care to explain what you're doubting about ?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Slayer, sincerely being sarcastic toward my post is a useful as kicking a dead puppy.
So please, show you're the smarter one here, by not acting this way, i knew you in better jest.

I know on ATS , sarcasm is used to insult someone who do not share the same opinion as you, but please refrain acting like you have a negative IQ , i know you're smart, so act accordingly.

To add, Anonymous, actually made people move, made them think and reconsider their choices, its still better than NOTHING

Praise them or hates them, but keyboard warrior is still better than no warrior at all.

Sincerely.

edit on 5-5-2014 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What are they going todo DDOS attack healthcare.gov? I guess nobody told them Obama already beat them to it.

Me thinks Anon has jumped the shark.

Defence anonDfltDefense= new Defence("What have you done!");
anonDfltDefense.initiate();

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Someday, Anonymous may be our last line of defense. While there may be quite a few Anon's merely dabbling or just enamored with the concept... there is a much larger network of Anon's doing things you will probably be grateful for one day. In a time when governments seek to oppress, imprison, hide in shadows, watch everything we do... I for one am glad there's people willing to risk it all to say hey, here's what they're doing, it's sad not enough people are willing to make use of it and worse have no goddamn idea on that of which they condemn.

Even at the minimum... there's value in simply telling governments F*** You! The less it's said, the more ingrained they become.
edit on 5/5/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Every government wants working, contributing people, paying taxes. I don't know what Anon wants, but I'd be more scared if they'd watch my every-online-steps (because they are probably little kids with questionable motives). Mostly little #s, trying to look important, I guess.
But I don't get what Obama is supposed to do about it? It's not like he has much to say with most of that secret service things, does he? Yes, he is a smart black man and I noticed that seems to be scaring to a lot of people, but how he managed to start all that NSA affair stuff and the mistakes the Bushy made, before his presidential time, seems to be the true mystery.
So civil resistance: Yeah! But they got the address wrong, huh?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
I find it highly amusing how the older generations mock the youth when it's those older generations that are responsible for letting this world go to crap, for trading in their ideals for dollars, for leaving the youth no hope for a better future. I think they're bitter... Bitter for being suckers, for selling out, for drinking the kool aid, so now all they have is a self righteous itch to bitch and openly mock their future because they screwed up the past.

I'm sorry you're all so pissed off but you're not going to pin your shortcomings on the youth. They aren't buying the Disneyland facade anymore. They are refusing the fluoride you obediently slurped up. They are willing to speak out instead of sell out. Be it from the keyboard or from the street corner, they are doing more for all of us than you all ever did to stop the oppressive tyranny breathing down our necks.

The future is unknown because of these youth, and I'll take the unknown over the certain hell you all have bestowed upon this world any day. Anonymous stands for everyone's freedoms, even those who fervently oppose them. The MSM has trained you to believe Anons are evil, dangerous hax0rs when that is completely false. Hackers are Anonymous, all Anonymous are not hackers.

Today is a world bent on technology... Of course tech will be the weapon of the resistance. If you're happy in your bondage then I feel sorry for you. The brothers and sisters of Anon will not go down without a fight and that fight will take many forms. The world was warned to expect them... They will continue to come again and again.

Ideas are bulletproof... The Hive will continue to fight for me and for you even if you mock them... hate them... but you will never stop them.

edit on 6-5-2014 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Who here that is commenting has actually watched the video
This does not seem like your teenagers Anonymouse...
This seems more like Glen Becks hijacking of a trending idea
That said
I did like what I started hearing in the vid about the 15:25 mark after Jesse Ventura's speech

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"
Couple that with Baraks remarks in the above video at the dinner party about bypassing congress

Good times ahead

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I've seen a few of their videos.
They bring up good points, but the one that has always stood out, was the one where they stated everything is up to YOU.

Why do people debate who they are and what they are going to do?

If you see the same issues and problems that are being pointed out, and you agree things are messed up, what are you going to do to change it?

I see a lot of people posting opinions on ATS, via comp, am I to believe we are all in our basements easting Cheetos?

Anon aside, if you personally care about all the things you post about, here's an idea, get out and do something.
Stop waiting for anon or anyone else to change things or make anything better for you.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've always had the feeling that Anon might have something to do with certain three letter agencies... Maybe?

I don't understand why this isn't assumed. It's how al Qaeda was set up, right? CIA fund and train domestic terrorists, set them free into the world for the plebs to join who then become the patsies when the shtf and they are the ones who we see in the media. And now cyber terrorism is the next big thing, right? And this anonymous group turns up that lulz(sec) (haha) a bunch of kids in as the fall guys to whatever massive scale 911 cyber attack is around the corner and BLAMMO! Internet lock down and everyone hates freedom... Sound familiar?

Anyone...?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's hard to know what the average citizen can do when the "Gummint" has all the really big toys... I wasn't aware 'til just the last week or so that the word "dissident" had been changed to something else sounding much more sinister when they drag you in.

Drones, downward facing EMP cruise missiles, mine resistant anti-military vehicles, etc., etc...

Even the type of symbolic, personal protests such as took place during Vietnam mean little when the MsM don't report them.

He looked around and liked what He saw and thought, "This is good, I think I'll create something in My own image..." Things have been going downhill ever since.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ma, you can't let people in
anon command command center.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I got a message to both Anon and Obama.

They both snip.

They are 'populist's' who prey on prejudice that someone is 'always' screwing them.

Meh.

edit on 6-5-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Start hacking into the private accounts and uncovering the dirty laundry of all the high level government officials in all the bureaucracies, congress, the exec branch, etc., then I'll start having fun with Anon.

Oh, and the high level journos. I small conspiracy there, too.

So Obama breaks the law so that means Anon gets to break the law.

And the difference is ?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyWarp

Well just to remind you. Anonymous are underestimated. Good

Well just to remind people.

There are those out there that say anon is government.

Creating a 'crisis' so it won't go to waste.

IE internet regulation, and taxation, and no more 'Anonymity'.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I made a video once.

It was college, I needed the money.

I think it would frighten Obama though.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Anonymous is everyone. Its the biggest strength and the biggest weakness of the concept.

Its not a "they," its a "we." And if "we" dont solve our problems, and would rather bicker over them, then "nobody" will.

The issue is in doing so using the tools at our individual and collective fingertips in methods that lead to a different, and better, world.

Everything we do, every single day, changes the world. If we dont work towards our goals as a team, someone will use that to work towards their own goals. Those goals may not be in the best interests of any of us, and if it becomes embedded over time (which it has), breaking out of the paradigm requires an exchange of ideas. New approaches and new goals. But, that conversation may typically turn into the current paradigms favor when so many would rather trample ideas than actually work towards anything themselves.

Competition can either be used destructively, or to allow involved parties to reach even greater heights. The latter will never happen if we solely focus on taking out each others structure, rather than figuring out how each one can support something bigger than they could ever build on their own.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Anonymous are nothing but a bunch of terrified, basement dwelling sub human "hackers" who think attacking peoples bank accounts www.vice.com... and causing mayhem with corporate servers is somehow benficial to anyone. They are a bunch of hypocritical neckbeards protesting the evils of capatlism, yet using devices and costumes made in a capatalist economy www.ibtimes.com... . Anyone who hides behind a mask and the internet to harrass and troll people, are nothing but cowards.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: V22tech

Anonymous are nothing but a bunch of terrified, basement dwelling sub human "hackers" who think attacking peoples bank accounts www.vice.com... and causing mayhem with corporate servers is somehow benficial to anyone. They are a bunch of hypocritical neckbeards protesting the evils of capatlism, yet using devices and costumes made in a capatalist economy www.ibtimes.com... . Anyone who hides behind a mask and the internet to harrass and troll people, are nothing but cowards.

Right, like the cowards at the NSA trolling the world behind a computer.

Clearly a lesson of symbolism, movements and the power of anonymity is lost on some.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So you're combating percieved illegal activities, with illegal activities? You and your brethren are not Robin Hood.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join