It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message to Barack Obama: Do You See What We See...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Start hacking into the private accounts and uncovering the dirty laundry of all the high level government officials in all the bureaucracies, congress, the exec branch, etc., then I'll start having fun with Anon.

Oh, and the high level journos. I small conspiracy there, too.
edit on 5-5-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: benrl

I don't find sitting around on their rears making videos doing anything real at all.

No offense.

How about really doing something of substance

I dont know slayer, I participated in the Menefee protest against Scientology.

Sure accomplished a large gathering of people to say the least, also brought attention to some of the Issues with it.

What would you recommend, Commenting on a conspiracy forum?

I think I can honestly say Anon, has triggered real ideological debate among the young.

I don't get it, and I consider myself tech savy, but I can at-least recognize the value in sparking debate among the youth.

ETA:

And I must say, when I went to the protest, it was out of curiosity, it was near my house and hey Scientology is crazy so why not. I was impressed by how many "Kids eating hot pockets" Where there in support of a political cause.
edit on 5-5-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Kinda difficult to set out to cure global hunger while spending endless hours in front of a computer monitor, stuffing your face with "hot pockets" eh?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Your conduct in this thread deserves applause IMO, sadly I can not give it to you. Every point you have made is valid and true. If Anonymous does nothing other than wake the younger folks up to what is going on around them, then they have done more than most of us on this forum will ever do in our non stop posting about how sickening it all is.

The comments about 20 somethings eating hot pockets in their mom's basements is something I don't understand. That is the next generation. That is the generation that stands the biggest chance of getting something done before everything around us goes to hell in a hand basket. Their methods may not be our's, but apparently our's have worked just as well as if we too, had been sitting in mom's basement eating hot pockets. We have no room to throw stones as far as I am concerned.

I just had to say it. I respect your views here. Now I'll mosey on back from whence I came.

To the OP - S&F because I want to.

edit on 5/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think Anonymous are the only ones with Obama in the cross-hairs. I could be wrong, but - have you guys checked this out yet? rhymeswithosama.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Even if I agree with all the points in this video, I hate these kinds of videos that over-dramatize things and use video clips that don't provide context. Its like all the UFO videos out there that captivate gullible people and make them believe in an impending alien apocalypse or whatever. It seems dishonest.

However, I did like the beginning of the video showing Obama making the same speeches in 2012 as he did in 2008. We have the worst president in history right now, and I agree that something needs to be done to get America back to being America.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hey Hey Hey Hey
Why do we gotta talk about Hot Pockets...now I have to go to the freeze and next the microwave

Hot Pockets, not just for Anons in their mothers basements

X
edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: because i fogot to note that all these posts are to be copied, replied, refreshred and retried to post Gay! Remove the Poll @ login

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

No way! You HAD the worst president in history. Next to G.W. Bush, Obama looks like a prime candidate. The trouble is, next to that inbred halfwit, so does the average scat flinging, long term institutionalised violent mental patient.

The fact of the matter is, he is not the worst president, but he may prove to be the worst man ever placed in the role. He's gotten an awful lot done, which is the mark of a good politician. Thing is, it's all the wrong stuff, or the wrong way, and it's lead to this abortion of a presidency. I know what bad leadership looks like. Believe me, I live in the UK, so I know whereof I speak with regard to that.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You keep bitchin but if this video wakes up at least one more person to our crooked up reality, anon wins and that's the point.

I'm not the biggest fan of their videos but I still say they don't deserve to be brought down by people that are also sick of the system we live in. We must set our differences aside and focus on the similarities.
edit on 5-5-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I find it ironic that those criticizing the mama's basement dwellers; are constantly on ATS accomplishing nothing as well.

Macho avatars don't mean jack ****

edit on 5-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
BenRL is right.

Anonymous, no matter what you want to argue, has spurred on debate. Behind the core message that sparked the Anonymous movement, there was a deeply libertarian thinker. The core concepts of what Anon's tend to pursue are libertarian/anarchistic in nature (a very thin line separates the two).

Look at the recent ATS poll. The constutionally leaning libertarian is on the rise. And you can absolutely give some credit to the Anonymous movement for that.

You (and others) have to remember: the older people get, the more vested in the system they become. Expect some resistance to change from those who are vested in the system you are trying to change.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't make it a habit of comparing two turds. But in this case, ill make an exception.

Obama is hands down, by far, miles and miles beyond even where crazy resides, the worst president the US has ever seen.

Sad thing is, GW Bush and his dad are hands down, far and away, the next two worst.
edit on 5/5/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fair cop BFFT. I guess it depends largely on your preference. Would you rather have a president who scares you because he is a moron and has access to the nuclear launch codes, or would you rather have a president who scares you because he could do the same damage but mean it? It really is a turd comparison. All I know is, I have no respect for G.W. Bush, because he was a dangerous idiot. I respect Obama, because he at least has the intelligence to understand exactly what he is doing when he dismantles a country.

Don't get me wrong. He's a bastard for doing it, but I respect intelligence. You have to. If you do not, it surprises you, and given the trade connections and military interactions between our nations, I would hate to be surprised some day. Know what I mean!?
edit on 5-5-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removal.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: smithjustinb

No way! You HAD the worst president in history. Next to G.W. Bush, Obama looks like a prime candidate. The trouble is, next to that inbred halfwit, so does the average scat flinging, long term institutionalised violent mental patient.

The only thing Bush did that is controversial is went into a war in the middle east. Obama has a record of one controversy after another. The American people are protected by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights which the Obama administration has ruthlessly tried to attack from multiple directions. Bush didn't do that. Obama has been trying to turn America into something that it was never intended to be, all for his own personal ideals. We can probably debate all day about why he is or isn't the worst president, because its a matter of opinion, but from an American perspective who understands the glory of my country, Obama is the worst.

Did you see the video of him at the 2014 White House Correspondents' dinner? Watch from 12:24 to 12:48. The truth is, that is fitting for him and I don't see the humor in it.

The fact of the matter is, he is not the worst president, but he may prove to be the worst man ever placed in the role. He's gotten an awful lot done, which is the mark of a good politician. Thing is, it's all the wrong stuff, or the wrong way, and it's lead to this abortion of a presidency. I know what bad leadership looks like. Believe me, I live in the UK, so I know whereof I speak with regard to that.

It may be the mark of a good politician, but its not the mark of a good president. He's gotten an awful lot of CRAP done and done an awful lot of things to try to turn America into something that it was not intended to be.
edit on 5-5-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well just to remind you.

Anonymous are underestimated.
Good

first mistake is to underestimate your opponent.

You think they're zits faced basement dwellers with nothing better to do ?
Perfect

Now, lets step back for a moment.

The less you take them seriously, bigger is the pain when they go full force unexpected.

And as usual nobody seem to see the tiger in the tall grass until it jumps on you.

Actually, in our medias-driven society, computers, internet, communication, are key to power.
And Anonymous know it and know how to use it.

Knowing most people here are computer illiterates,i understand they do not understand Anonymous action.

Kids can be cruel

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyWarp

I think what you wrote on FB made better sense.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So what are you planning?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Anon isn't a group or collective, its a symbol primarily of resistance....

More like they are a handful of out of work 20 somethings with nothing better to do. All they've done so far is hack the Fox website for like 2 minutes. They've done nothing and are unimpressive.

It doesn't surprise me you feel that way and I would tend to argue its a generational thing. I think in order to understand it one must understand the new world that is around us. One that 1's and 0's make up a huge part of, and has already been shown to be used against us. We are spied on, we are inundated with propaganda and don't think cyber warfare isn't alive and well with them either.

You know it reminds me of a very valuable lesson I once learned form the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” in that, generation after generation of families teach their kids to study hard and go to college. Make sure you graduate with honors and get a good job so you can have more money to spend. They go off and do as they're told only to be caught in the “Rat Race” with everyone else spending their way into debt.

This generation is different, with the advent of the internet kids can now educate themselves and discern their own truth. Sadly this generation still isn't equipped with the financial wisdom needed to escape the Rat Race but they know being a slave isn't the answer and as such they also know that picketing with large signs and angry words in the “Free Speech Zones” won't provide answers either.

It's time we start looking at things differently.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
I understand the sarcasm here,but saddly i dont use FB

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Somehow I doubt that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join