It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viktor Schauberger on Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Let my inspiration be yours also. Please enjoy the quote of Viktor Schauberger given by Callum Coats, and we will be happy if you oblige us with your thoughts in that direction.

From the Book "Viktor Schauberger's Brilliant Work with Natural Energy Explained" by Callum Coats /Gateway Books, September 2001/

The Schaubergers' principal preoccupation was directed towards the conservation of the forest and wild game, and even in earliest youth my fondest desire was to understand Nature, and through such understanding to come closer to the truth; a truth that I was unable to discover either at school or in church. In this quest I was thus drawn time and time again up into the forest. I could sit for hours on end and watch the water flowing by without ever becoming tired or bored. At the time I was still unaware that in water the greatest secret lay hidden. Nor did I know that water was the carrier of life or the ur-source5 of what we call consciousness. Without any preconceptions, I simply let my gaze fall on the water as it flowed past. It was only years later that I came to realise that running water attracts our consciousnesses like a magnet and draws a small part of it along in its wake. It is a force that can act so powerfully that one temporarily loses one's consciousness and involuntarily falls asleep. As time passed I began to play a game with water's secret powers; I surrendered my so-called free consciousness and allowed the water to take possession of it for a while. Little by little this game turned into a profoundly earnest endeavour, because I realised that one could detach one's own consciousness from the body and attach it to that of the water. When my own consciousness was eventually returned to me, then the water's most deeply concealed psyche often revealed the most extraordinary things to me.

I personally drink a lot(does not specify what)

-Bartender Guy(an' two cats and a half)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've had similar walks in the park near where I live. I used to just chill at a few spots at the creek, and just sit there for hours admiring the beauty of the forest and creek, and its peace. I love the concept of elements though, seeing as how they each got their own characteristics and stations in nature in general.

You got my S&F.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”
Bruce Lee

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

This reminds me entirely of the book Siddartha! beautiful and true sentiment from my perspective and it doesnt require faith!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I believe his engine designs (from flowing water to flowing metal) are the basis for the weight/mass reducing effect seen in black triangles. This guy was a Tesla level genius.

top topics

join