It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 bugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Since this year started, I've been sick twice, with these flus and colds. This flu like thing hung on for nearly a month, and now I'm sick with this brutal cold which has been trouncing me for the past 4 days. I'm 54, and have not had those, for a quite very long while. But this year, it seems like I ain't got an immune system. Now I'm going to become a neurotic germaphobe.
It's May 5th, and where I'm at in FEMA Region 5, USA, (US Midwest Central Time) it's still dreary cold.
Anyone else notice unending bugs going around, or is it because of the relentless cool and damp, or is my immune system going south?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: misschareesee2

I live in Chicago and you arent alone. I usually get one minor cold and one quick case of the flu a year. This winter I had a raging flu (out for almost a week) and 3 colds.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SirMike

Thank you, and I'm about 120 miles from there. I'll bet you felt some fear when you heard about a person loose with MERS there? And there's no telling who on that bus has it now, and where it will spread!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: misschareesee2

Nah, I have four young kids and they are always bringing something home from school or preschool.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was recently hit with a cold/flu like illness that lasted a little over a month. Had a high temperature off and on for a few days with very thick mucus. I still have some mucus and fatigue but the worst of it has passed now.

www.cam.ac.uk...

Look into Colloidal Silver(CS). You can spray it on most surfaces without damaging it and it is anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-mycoplasmal, etc. You can safely drink some daily as well.

I make my own CS and use it in my Ultrasonic Humidifier to sterilize rooms and sometimes sleep with it running.

I would also recommend a probiotic supplement, look for something that has 25 Billion+ organisms.

Here's a website I found that has way too much information: www.distance-healer.com...

Use 'ctrl+f' and search what you are curious about.

Hope this helps!

What you could do right now is mix 1/4 tsp baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt(or regular) with warm water and gargle with that a few times a day. Silver and salt doesn't go well together so stop this gargle once you start using silver.

top topics

join