It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Caught In Realtime Impacting The Moon Multiple Times Producing Craters: No Kinetic Energy Di

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I think you need another look at the video.... These cratering / marks from this object are there well after the event. The craters are marked with red arrows after the fact.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
a reply to: InhaleExhale

That thread was about the "fleet" that passed through during filming and is different than this Op.

This Op's video was mentioned within the prior discussion, but wasn't the OP.

I gave up on my thread because it turned into ridicule of DarkskyWatcher and was not productive at all.

The video in the Op is worthy of a fresh discussion.

This is the exact same video discussed to death in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nomickeyshere

I think you need another look at the video.... These cratering / marks from this object are there well after the event. The craters are marked with red arrows after the fact.
I wouldn't trust this YouTube video. What you’re looking at in the OP video is the edited and compressed version that was uploaded to YouTube. Take a look at the original and tell me if you see any “cratering after the fact”. ustream

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino
a reply to: nomickeyshere

I wouldn't trust this YouTube video. What you’re looking at in the OP video is the edited and compressed version that was uploaded to YouTube. Take a look at the original and tell me if you see any “cratering after the fact”. ustream

TY for posting the original. The first video is in fact so bad I didn't even see the black thing moving, only a very faint spot.
Looking at the original it's clear to me it's a bird. The rest stands, jpeg artifacts which he then claims be to be a crater. By the way I might even see a hint of the bird flapping.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fockewulf190
DarkSkyWatcher74 has captured, in real-time, an object impacting the Moon multiple times, producing craters, without Main stream science wants nothing to do with this observation. Take a look. DarkSkyWatcher74 wants an answer, wants science to explain what happened, and it´s not happening.

And probably for good reason. Do you honestly suspect a science conspiracy here? Scientists love discoveries like this and live for them. If this were real, scientists would be rushing to find an explanation and legitimate media sources would be rushing to see what they know so far.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
OK so I've watched it now.

I'm not convinced and I think the real giveaway is where he starts asking for money.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I love all the artifacts left in the wake of the bird that disappear after a few seconds...that he completely ignores.

Craters lol.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomickeyshere
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

The problem here is that DarkSkyWatcher's footage (which is admittedly low-res and grainy) is the only "evidence" of the new craters. I'm still waiting to see some decent high-res photos of the Moon by other people, showing the new craters. Astronomy thrives on confirmation by many sources, not on one Youtuber claiming he's revealing the truth while everyone else is "in on it", then asking for donations.

Besides, fresh craters on the Moon are bright, not black.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Why hasn't this been moved to [HOAX!] yet? Are we trying to appeal to the GLP crowd?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Why hasn't this been moved to [HOAX!] yet? Are we trying to appeal to the GLP crowd?

From the comments of many members since I've been here, those members are coming here or have accounts on both sites.

Not defending a crap site like that, just something I've seen people say here. I personally think ( just IMO of course) those with both ATS and GLP accounts are responsible for many of the worst threads on ATS by taking threads from GLP and reposting them here slightly changed.. Just my opinion, though.

But I agree, this should have been moved to HOAX already.
edit on 5/6/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Here's a high resolution comparison than what DSW74 can manage. Here's where his crater is, according to him:

In truth, there's nothing new there at all,I photographed the moon last night at the same phase angle as he did when he claims to have observed an impact, but with higher angular resolution:

His crater should be right in the center of the image, but nothing new is there. Here's a comparison between my image from last night and a photo of the moon from the Photographic Lunar Atlas published in 1960.
dropcanvas.com...

This comparison image flashes between my image and the corresponding Lunar Atlas photo which would contain his crater's location, then at the end holds for a moment on his photo where he himself circled his crater's location. As you can see, nothing is there in my photo which is not also in the Lunar Atlas photo from 1960.
edit on 18-5-2014 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join