It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up NZ or Saudi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My biological clock suddenly reverted to New Zealand and for the strangest reason, my exact physical condition too (back pains from used to sleeping without matress in NZ). But it's been two years since I've been there...

In other words, I seemed to have regressed to my physical condition over two years ago for one day. I had a full-blown jet-lag experience despite 8 hrs sleep the day before.

Nothing this close ever happened to me before. It's like being in two places at the same time (Saudi and NZ). Numerous deja-vus for one day. This is the biggest space-time anomaly I have experienced in myself. When such things happen to me, something huge is about to happen or is already happening.

Heads up NZ, my closest guess is volcanic or earthquake, and Saudi may experience the same since I am there when the anomaly hit me. When I'm hit with space time anomalies, it's usually earthuqke or volcano.

Stay safe, get under a table or something... May happen within one week or a month or tomorrow!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Well NZ has about 200 earthquakes a year on average that can be felt so your prediction just points out the fact that an earthquake is felt almost everyday in NZ.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I meant the big ones, 7+, not the daily 4-5 or a major eruption or sudden resurgence of a volcano leading to a major eruption (since volcanoes don't suddenly erupt).

But if I have to choose between the two, eartquake.
edit on 5-5-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Keep guessing kiddo one day you will get one right.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Pull-aeeese were still waiting for your other dead on prophecies to come true. reply to: ahnggk

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You say earthquake but if it rains hard and flooding occurs you'll claim a hit. If the leader of either country comes down with a cold you'll claim a hit. If a cat gets stuck in a tree in New Zealand or Saudi Arabia you'll claim a hit. We all know how your psychic abilities work.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You guys can play jokes and falsely accuse me of things I did not do, w/e but I noticed you guys are mostly from USA and I had not made any future predictions for USA yet.... ...As far as I remember.

You guys want me to make a prediction for USA? Of pending natural disasters perhaps?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks to those who have sincerely gave me S & F. Stay safe, stay away from bad people and you'll be fine and hold tight!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You guys want me to make a prediction for USA? Of pending natural disasters perhaps? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you serious?

Have you forgotten you have told all of ATS numerous times how you come about with your predictions?

Now you can just make them up because some posters that challenge you are from the States?

Yes make a prediction for the US, Yes it has to be of a pending disaster, your obsession with such things doesn't seem to allow you to focus on anything else other than death and destruction.

So fire away, do one fro every country would ya.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
You guys want me to make a prediction for USA? Of pending natural disasters perhaps?

A rock hard firm prediction.
A solid date time frame.
A serious exact situation.
A solid set of numbers and locations.

A REAL prediction would look something like this .... A 9.7 earthquake will hit the New Madrid USA fault line in September 2014 causing 112,000 deaths countrywide with most of the deaths along the Mississippi river due to surprise flooding and building collapses. A followup of 8.3 will hit the same area in March 2015 causing additional deaths of 1500-3000 people along the same fault line area that was hardest hit.

A FAKE looks something like this ... My big toe aches so I"m thinking something big will happen maybe in the next year or so and it could be somewhere near St. Louis. (seem familiar?)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Quit it. You haven't made any predictions yet. Can't stand the ridicule then stop making these claims of psychic abilities of which you have none. t reply to: ahnggk

top topics

join