It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian republican guards on the ground in Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If this has been posted before, sorry. I ran a search and nothing showed up.
I think this video is very interesting, if you can believe it. It does look a bit like BBC propaganda but...

Its an interesting insight into the lives (and deaths) of the Iranian Republican guards that are acting as military advisers in Syria.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972 I think with the president being set in Ukraine it's going to open the door for other countries to help their neighbors in like matters without having to face possible ramification for doing so .

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
I think this video is very interesting, if you can believe it. It does look a bit like BBC propaganda but...

Its an interesting insight into the lives (and deaths) of the Iranian Republican guards that are acting as military advisers in Syria.

This is BBC propaganda. Just search around and you'll see great sources saying the opposite of this video. Iran might be sending aid to Syria but not funding rebels.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So what? Syria and Iran are allies so it would be no surprise that Iran would send advisers over there. America did it in Vietnam so why should we complain about another nation doing the same thing.

I love in the video where he says if any nation is interfering in Syria it's Iran. Yes let's overlook how Saudi Arabia sends paid mercenaries into Syria. Also seeing how the BBC has been busted on Syrian propaganda just how trustworthy are they?

BBC Caught Staging Syria Chemical Weapons Propaganda?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

Also, can we turn this thread into a, contact BBC and have this removed thread?

BBC Story Page:
www.bbc.co.uk...

Contact Page:
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5-5-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Iran and Syria have been allies for decades.Iranians have done a lot to help Syria not get cut in pieces...Saudis and qataris have been supporting the terrorists in Syria hoping to get a piece of the action but with Iranians and Russians supporting and advising the Syrian government they could pretty well stand three years of severe terrorism and they will most likely overcome these evil forces very soon....Iran is been helping a few other countries to get rid of terrorism and i mean real terrorism not that Al ciada cartoony stuff.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

I mean this is really a stretch...to reiterate what Buster stated, they are allies. Lets call a spade a spade, as we have hundreds of military bases around the world in every one of our allies countries, not just a few soldiers walking around. Heck we even have military bases in one of our enemies countries IE Cuba.

I say this is not a big deal at all, just a terribly thought out piece of propaganda.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm glad to see Iran helping to defend its ally against the zio war mongers. Hopefully, All people in that region will bound together and help each other. I think it would be karma if they started sending out drones for the trouble makers in Washington DC, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nothing new

They have been there since Assad started shooting at the protesters, same with the Russians

They're allies

Iran and Russia both know full well that should Assad fall and the majority of Syria have a Sunni representative government to the 90% Sunni country, instead of a Shiite minority in power...then they BOTH lose a key ally in there alliance against the West

It was always going to be a fight for the Syrian people to get the change they wanted mainly because they do not understand how deep and important the Iran, Russia and Syria alliance is... And with there government being in bed with Russia and Iran China North Korea et el

They're an alliance to rival western dominance in the world

Losing Syria to friendly Sunni Muslims would mean Russia losing Tartas naval base, and Iran losing somewhere to launch rocket attacks I to Israel

Ukraine is a near identical situation

Russia is at the heart of both

edit on 5-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So what? Syria and Iran are allies so it would be no surprise that Iran would send advisers over there. America did it in Vietnam so why should we complain about another nation doing the same thing.

I love in the video where he says if any nation is interfering in Syria it's Iran. Yes let's overlook how Saudi Arabia sends paid mercenaries into Syria. Also seeing how the BBC has been busted on Syrian propaganda just how trustworthy are they?

BBC Caught Staging Syria Chemical Weapons Propaganda?

As i posted in the OP, it looks like BBC propaganda, nothing more, nothing less. Just liked the documentaries they pumped out on Al Qaeda after 9/11.
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Also, can we turn this thread into a, contact BBC and have this removed thread?

BBC Story Page:
www.bbc.co.uk...

Contact Page:
www.bbc.co.uk...

I don't understand the above...please clarify.

new topics

top topics

join