It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TURN BACK TIME!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
thank you all for adding your little bit, its nice to know that some of you wouldnt want to change their past, as you wouldnt have what you got today !

I myself have had a really bad past, and wouldnt want to re-live it, but if I hadnt gone through it, I would have my son now. (same thing you was thinking there Magestica)

Sometimes you have to make mistakes, just to learn from them, and hopefully, not make the same ones again either?

blackwidow

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by blackwidow666]

AF1

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Funny how a lot of folks all wish they had told the girl that they loved her. I too missed my chance on the girl of a lifetime. Just never had the balls to tell her, and now we are really close friends, but anything more is out of the picture. But I don't regret not telling her. I regret nothing, because one must take the good with the bad and learn from their mistakes. Thanks to this girl, I now know what type of girl is a keeper in case I ever come across another one. ONly time will tell.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thanks to this girl, I now know what type of girl is a keeper in case I ever come across another one. ONly time will tell.

Very True.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join