It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities Threaten to 'Liquidate' Crimean Tatar Council

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I just can't wrap my head around why you and handfull of others are supporting Nazis and their attrocities in human history?
I thought Nazi support is forbidden on ATS.

I detest Nazis for what they did, and I detest Putin for what he is doing. He will turn Crimea into another Chechniya before long.

You can't detest them that much when you so vehemently defend their spawn. What is it old Nazis bad, new Nazis good?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I just can't wrap my head around why you and handfull of others are supporting Nazis and their attrocities in human history?
I thought Nazi support is forbidden on ATS.

I detest Nazis for what they did, and I detest Putin for what he is doing. He will turn Crimea into another Chechniya before long.

You can't detest them that much when you so vehemently defend their spawn. What is it old Nazis bad, new Nazis good?

I detest the Svoboda Party and hope they will get voted out in the forthcoming election. You must truly love Fascism to support Putin.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT
Turkey the country that hasn't dealt with the Armenians . Turkey the Country that seems all to ready to pull off a false flag operation in Syria ..That Turkey ..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There is no peaceful solution. The fires of hate need to burn out.

Then I'd suggest that all sides stop adding fuel to the fire...

What a stupid thing to say anyways... there is always a peaceful solution, else we are ALL done.
Also, we almost had a peaceful solution, until it was sabotaged by the few who weren't interested in this crisis being solved peacefully.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Doubtful but you are free to believe whatever crazy bs you want.

First he's Hitler now Stalin, you guys are gonna have to settle on one.

The only difference is political ideology. Everything else is the same.

Daniel Sandford ‏@BBCDanielS · 1m
Crimean Tatar leader being accused yesterday by the Crimean prosecutor @npoklonskaya www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: ProfessorT
Turkey the country that hasn't dealt with the Armenians . Turkey the Country that seems all to ready to pull off a false flag operation in Syria ..That Turkey ..

Yes, that Turkey. If they can kill Armenians, they can kill Russians. You would have thought the First World War would have put an end to this imperialist bickering. Looks like its coming back with a vengeance.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

There is no peaceful solution. The fires of hate need to burn out.

Then I'd suggest that all sides stop adding fuel to the fire...

What a stupid thing to say anyways... there is always a peaceful solution, else we are ALL done.
Also, we almost had a peaceful solution, until it was sabotaged by the few who weren't interested in this crisis being solved peacefully.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

? ? ?

! ! !

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

? ? ?

! ! !

Stock up now.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Potassium Iodine is used to counteract radiation exposure.

The insinuation, I think, deals with the use of nuclear weapons.

Potassium iodide is medicinally supplied in 130 mg tablets (each containing 100 mg iodine as iodide and 30 mg potassium) for emergency purposes related to blockade of radioiodine uptake, a common form of radiation poisoning due to environmental contamination by the short-lived fission product iodine-135.[13] Potassium iodide may also be administered pharmaceutically for thyroid storm.

edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Exactly his insinuation. Remember those reports of Putin building huge nuclear bomb shelters in Moscow? He has been planning his endgame for a long time.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Why are people starring posts but not contributing to the thread? Certainly someone must approve of ethnic cleansing in Crimea?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Why are people starring posts but not contributing to the thread? Certainly someone must approve of ethnic cleansing in Crimea?

I didn't know it was a requirement to post before you star, huh learn something new every day.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Information is more important than the stars. I would prefer factual posting rather than a popularity contest.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Information is more important than the stars. I would prefer factual posting rather than a popularity contest.

Some people are afraid of facts, you know.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You're right, Xathdra.
Seems like factual posts become scarce fast when it comes to the situation in Ukraine.

I just thought answering one picture with another would be appropriate, and yes, I did mean to insinuate that the stance of "there is no peaceful solution" that DJW001 showed, eventually leads to a direct conflict between NATO and Russia, and then likely the use of nuclear weapons.

I agree with your objection though.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It doesn't matter to you if people post facts that go against your narrative, you either ignore, distort or derail them.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

It doesn't matter to you if people post facts that go against your narrative, you either ignore, distort or derail them.

To be fair, people on both sides of the debate/infowar around Ukraine seem to be prone to do this, and I've seen bad propaganda debunked by both sides.
Which is why we desperately need an independent investigation into the whole Ukrainian crisis as soon as possible.
We need independent information, not more infowar.

And independently observed Elections. We need to make sure the legislative elections are taking place in the Ukraine on 25th of May... the more violence erupts, the less is this possible.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Vogons have taken over the asylum.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

incorrect -

I have to continually ask for people who make claims to post their sources so I can read it / research it.

I have used Russian / non west media sources.

I am not a fan of youtube posts that do not have any information attached placing whats seen into proper context. I also am not a fan of the fact that its possible to edit things out of those videos. Again, when something's removed it can alter the context of the video.

My biggest issues are the one line drive-byes where a significant claim is made yet the poster refuses to support it as well as useless posts whose sole intent seems to force information into a hole and bury it.

I would love to have an honest to God debate/discussion where both sides can get information / understanding of position. Instead we devolve into a round robin of insult / counter insult.

So let me ask. How can you and I fix that issue?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join