It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
In this article Ivan Fraser goes around the possibility of David Icke has been set up to actually do the very job he is trying to expose. It is hour-long read, and I advise the ones familiar with the work of Icke to have a look.

I wish it to be known that I bear David Icke no malice over this affair and the reason for publishing this information is to seek clarification and also offer information of which most may not be aware. My fears may be unfounded, but I feel that after reading this, you may see they are justified. And if my fears have solid foundation, these issues need urgent clarification, both for the sake of David Icke and his readers.

David has an excellent track record of bringing hard to get information into the wider public arena. He has worked extremely hard and endured a great deal of ridicule for courageously speaking out and standing up for what he believes in. It would be ‘The Biggest Shame’, if his efforts and work were to be overtaken and used by the very forces he seeks to expose.

Have Fun. Bartender

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Interesting read.

I consider myself a fan of Icke's work and own all of his books, though I don't commit to his theories entirely. I have certainly had my suspicious regarding both AW and Credo Mutwa (as well as Icke himself) in terms of their being sincere in wanting to reveal the true players in the Conspiracy as well as their motives and occult practices.

I think the basis of Icke's thesis is correct though. The Illuminati certainly engage in a myriad of unsavory behavior up to and including blood ritual and child sacrifice. The truth of this, however, is nothing more than a "gut feeling" on my part in consideration of the evidence I have cone across.

Thanks for sharing.

Kallisti

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
When I watch the video it looks to me like Arizona Wilder is out of it, maybe even using drugs. David Icke seems convinced. I think they are definitely messing with him. Check out the video:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I like David Icke. He really is on the ball with a lot of things and has predicted a lot of the conspiracies that have surfaced in recent years. With the Reptilian connection I am not so convinced. Credo Mutwa seems to know a lot about the Chitahouri or however you spell it which are supposedly the Annunaki. But I got a bit confused when the researcher Michael Tellinger in South Africa said that Credo Mutwa had said that the Annunaki were humanoid. With David Icke he said they were Reptilian.

So which is it? Or was Credo trying to tell 2 different researchers what they wanted to believe?

That's the only subject I don't follow with David Icke. The Rest?

Absolutely True!!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

I have watched revelations of a mother goddess in its entirety and I must say, I agree. AW seems completely whacked out on something. Whether that something is drugs, mind control programming or something entirely different is another question in and of itself. She (AW) knows something and certainly has some modicum of involvement in the Conspiracy, I'm almost certain of that.

a reply to: Dorrell

The reptilian aspect is the brunt of Icke's work. Everything else is mostly just rehashing the work of other researchers such as Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler. Both respectable researchers in their own right in this ones humble opinion. Regarding Credo, I seem to agree with you. Most of the time it appears as though he is simply telling those researchers that interview him what they want to hear. Though I do feel like the core of his message us inherently honest. If that makes sense.

You are right I fear. Most of what researchers like Icke and those of his ilk espouse is almost certainly true.

Has anyone read of Zack's story? The kid who said he was forced to witness human (child) sacrifice and consumption while attending a kindercare facility?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I happen to believe Arizona Wilder's account. And it makes no difference to me if it turns out to be physically shifting or a kind of entity overlay, they're still not human and if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its a duck, a predator one.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
In this article Ivan Fraser goes around the possibility of David Icke has been set up to actually do the very job he is trying to expose. It is hour-long read, and I advise the ones familiar with the work of Icke to have a look.

I wish it to be known that I bear David Icke no malice over this affair and the reason for publishing this information is to seek clarification and also offer information of which most may not be aware. My fears may be unfounded, but I feel that after reading this, you may see they are justified. And if my fears have solid foundation, these issues need urgent clarification, both for the sake of David Icke and his readers.

David has an excellent track record of bringing hard to get information into the wider public arena. He has worked extremely hard and endured a great deal of ridicule for courageously speaking out and standing up for what he believes in. It would be ‘The Biggest Shame’, if his efforts and work were to be overtaken and used by the very forces he seeks to expose.

Have Fun. Bartender

I read the article and listened to a some of the interview on the video, and I think Ivan Fraser is correct regarding some aspects of Arizona Wilder - though what her true purpose and intention is with her sudden appearance, and the story she is telling (I think) has nothing to do with expanding and supporting any information that David Icke presents - I have a feeling that this is all about her (as it is) and that she is on the outside of any of the knowledge, and trying to make her way to the inside.

I would assume if she was credible - she would not be talking in such a text book manner.
Memory brings with it more physical response and reaction than what she displays. She is not animated at all - she is not emotional at all - her eye movements don't respond to anything she speaks about in accordance with what she tells as her experience. There is more to a story than just words, and she isn't offering it - its not there. Its not to say she isn't knowledgeable - I just don't think this is 'her' story - I think she has picked it up from somewhere else. Its very scattered and clustered.

I might be wrong - but I got out my pendulum too - and asked for answers with a different set of questions and a different method (to the ones Ivan Fraser used) and came to my conclusions to add to the thoughts I already had.

So, run, David, run.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've got most of David's books, I've been reading them for about 15 years now. And I've tended to cherry pick what I've read and believed because of the likes of AW. I never trusted her story, she seemed to appear WAY to conveniently at the right time.
I think David is a man who is passionate about his vocation and could be all to easily led up the wrong garden path. None of what this guy has written surprises me.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ive seen her other interviews, and she is very believable and took a lot of courage, something you could see in her face.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

In this day and age you never know. Subjects like Satanic Sacrifice and Shape Shifting Lizards are highly ridiculed in the media and in movies etc.

What if it is all true and the reason it is ridiculed is to throw us off the truth. Look at David Icke's subject of the Holographic universe. The media slagged him to hell but now it is being accepted in the Scientific community as truth. If he was right about that then what is he also right about?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dorrell
If he was right about that then what is he also right about?

Not to forget he " Outed " Jimmy Saville long before he got caught.

He is a very smart man indeed. I'm not so sure on the Reptilian thing though. But, who knows

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dorrell

In this day and age you never know. Subjects like Satanic Sacrifice and Shape Shifting Lizards are highly ridiculed in the media and in movies etc.

What if it is all true and the reason it is ridiculed is to throw us off the truth. Look at David Icke's subject of the Holographic universe. The media slagged him to hell but now it is being accepted in the Scientific community as truth. If he was right about that then what is he also right about?

I don't have any problem with David Icke and his work - he is good at what he does - what he says, and how he presents. All very passionate and professional.
Its the messengers message I'm not so sure about - not the context as much, but who owns what she's saying.
David Icke will sort it out - no doubt.

top topics

join