It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey here is something i came up with earlier.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i my name is Teno, I am a 20 year old man from BC Canada. I created this blog to hopefully spread my optimism and hope to whoever stumbles across it. I am a spiritual christian person who believes in God and his promises of unconditional love, tolerance, peace, freedom and life in heaven. I know that is a bit contrary to most of the worlds beliefs and ideology but I stick to it and want to explain why.

I came to a small understanding of Gods love when I became a "reborn again christian" The reborn again christian is a person who has done the salvation prayer. The prayer goes like this: "Jesus I come to you with love and honesty, I want to follow you and be your vessel on earth and in spirit. I declare I will follow you and your teachings from now till my death. I ask you to please reveal to me my sins and forgive me for my transgressions. I will forgive people as you forgive me from here on forever. I ask you to guide me on the path of righteousness. I ask you to rebirth my spirit of the holy spirit and add my name to the book of life, I will work to spread joy hope and peace through out the world from today on, thank you lord Jesus for hearing my paryer, amen"
That is not the official prayer but I cannot find the original prayer in the bible it must be a conspiracy! However that is what I believe was touched on in the prayer I prayed and feel that will bring you to salvation. I will tell you something very strange and mysterious that happened after I read that prayer. I had a thought in my head that told me my sins! I will honestly reveal them to you as well reader. THey where "Jealousy, pride, lust, greed, envy, homosexuality" I am not ashamed to admit this though at one point I was. I do not practice or harbour these bad habits anymore I do my best I am not perfect I do backslide but its not my wish to be a sinning ignorant person and Jesus does not forsake me. I am happy in my life now I do righteousness and spread joy and love to those around me on a consistent daily basis.
www.youtube.com...
This video is the one with the cardiac surgeon
www.youtube.com...
This video is the one with the sky-diver
This all comes from my heart its truth and I hope you understand that and open your heat mind and spirit to me. I don't want your money or your servitude I want you to save yourself and those around you with faith in the lord Jesus and Jehova (that is pronouinced "Esus" and "Ehova" btw) as well as the holy ghost. Many people have died temporarily and came back to life to tell their story about what they saw. Many people say these experiences are nothing but chemicals released at birth causing you to have a trip, but what they don't talk about is the fact that many people who have these experiences may be brain dead while these events are going on. what events am I talking about? Well one man told his story about how he was doing surgery on patients and they described things they could not have heard or seen as they where under anaesthesia or dead! Here is the video I refer to Amazing and I believe he had no reason to lie, anyways he is a respected cardiac surgeon if you can't believe him then who will you believe? He has no reason to lie as well there are many other videos detailing the same variety of events described by the Near Death Experience's (NDE for short) Another tale, this time of a man who had the NDE describes how he floated into outerspace upon his death and managed to get God to send him back to earth! Gods love is so amazing he cheated the laws of life to give him his wish.
So that is a small taste of what GOD has in store for YOU please let go off your opinion of what GOD is before you watch the videos. Just examine them objectively and understand this is coming from a desire to SAVE not to CONFUSE or TRICK. I am not trying to joke and play and get one over you. Im just trying to spread love and hope to those who feel lost, alone, sad and hopeless. If your not any of those things good for you but please open mindedly watch and explore further videos on your own, GOD wants to save your soul!!! I hope you let him do it.
3.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 5-5-2014 by tmw93 because: a

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Jesus freaks, I love them
I mean, really I enjoy to read posts like this as they flourish with positive energy, never mind being amusingly rectangular, like a cubist painting. I hope the Almighty will forgive my envy of lacking the talent to write like this.

Peace. Love. Horse. Apples. Bartender. Amen.

P.S. The picture is adorable

edit on 5-5-2014 by Egoismyname because: P.S.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

ya i really pour my soul into these ministering posts i do. makes me feel better about life when i put out some positive energy

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
so what you think guys? i was mad high when i wrote this but thats ok as long as its only here and there when u do it. am i making sense?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmw93
i was mad high when i wrote this

Well, you do live in BC.

Careful mentioning that here at ATS though, man, could get your thread 404'd. Wouldn't want that.

I have to say I do agree that being positive is great and all but I can't get down with that funky Christian jive, dig?

God (as portrayed in the Bible) seems to be a downright terrible dude. I honestly want nothing to do with that Guy.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

God (as portrayed in the Bible) seems to be a downright terrible dude. I honestly want nothing to do with that Guy.

Since you say, as portyrayed in the bible ... then, why not avoid the bible version ... also though, to clarify .. could it be the christian, or catholic teachings of this 'God' ... as in .. how they have selectively conveyed these scriptures ... in which case, it may not be the bible that paints a dark God, but how it was taught to us by the vatican or whatever ...

With regards to what i say about avoiding teh bible version .. I say this because i too kinda felt the way you seemed to .. Although i 'felt' that way, a deeper niggling concept would always step in and say .. 'its only cos you dont understand .. weve got it wrong .. we obviously completely lack the true knowledge we need to make an informed opinion or decision ... Dont just chuck God away cos my mind is incapable of understanding ... try harder .. search more .. cos im sure if i understood who he was ... id realise hes probably excellent, and we were way off ...' ...

and since a relative, and a friend, both sat me down many years ago, and told me of their experiences, of when they died, and were then resuscitated, and what happened in between .. I know they believe their experience ... and in the end up .. so do I ..
Since then, i have been passionately researching NDEs .. about 30 years now .. and the God that keeps showing up in those, seems sooo perfectly amazing .. it almost sounds like a convenient fairy tale happy ending to the point of being unbelievable, if it werent for the same specific descriptions of in-depth experiences from people, time and time again ..

For me, it seems Gods a pretty amazing person after all, and definitely worth trying to get to know ...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. To my knowledge something has never come from nothing and I don't feel that that is the case regarding life on our little blue marble. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that some semblance of life goes on after our currently occupied shell expires. I simply don't believe that "God" is anything like us infantile mortals have portrayed it. Something made us. Creation is just too perfect mathematically and scientificly as well as otherwise. I just don't feel comfortable being threatened with eternal damnation if I don't conform to the standards of an archaic literature which may or may not be historically accurate, which it almost certainly is not.

Kallisti
edit on Cam6Monday0420143331Mon, 05 May 2014 06:04:33 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide typos

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Segenam

Yea. If you dont like the god of the bible, just make up your own god with all the attributes that you do like. Might as well call him jesus too.

If youve read the bible and found it unbelievable. Why would you still want to be a christian?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

make up your own God ? ...
Nah .. no thanks ... i will continue to passionately research, like i have been doing most of my life, and build upon my belief system in that way from what appears to be a source of real information like i have been doing past 30 years .. you go ahead, batter in and make up your own God if thats what works for you ... but flippantly twisting things that i say out of context, to try and make me look silly, had exactly the opposite effect here, in my opinion...

i said why not avoid the bible version . because i feel there are other ways to find God, than just a bible .. i said nothing about inventing our own God with all the convenient attributes we desire ... ... i could do without the typical ignorance of 'oh you just make up your own God'. ... if you cannot see beyond what you said, to what i am saying, then this is your own shortcoming you have to deal with .. Good luck with it

i didnt actually say i found the bible unbelievable ... this is incorrect ...You said that .. an assumption on your part

Also, i did not say i was christian either .. incorrect also .. another assumption on your part ...

pretty much .. your whole post was just incorrect assumptions, and flippant ignorance, with a hint of pettiness

God Bless ya Woodcarver

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tmw93

No...youre not. You lost your post-intentional credibility when you said you were "mad-high" and its "ok". Its not...so now I understand where you are coming from.

Kinda lessens your religious intents totally, huh?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Segenam

make up your own God ? ...
Nah .. no thanks ... i will continue to passionately research, like i have been doing most of my life, and build upon my belief system in that way from what appears to be a source of real information like i have been doing past 30 years .. you go ahead, batter in and make up your own God if thats what works for you ... but flippantly twisting things that i say out of context, to try and make me look silly, had exactly the opposite effect here, in my opinion...

i said why not avoid the bible version . because i feel there are other ways to find God, than just a bible .. i said nothing about inventing our own God with all the convenient attributes we desire ... ... i could do without the typical ignorance of 'oh you just make up your own God'. ... if you cannot see beyond what you said, to what i am saying, then this is your own shortcoming you have to deal with .. Good luck with it

i didnt actually say i found the bible unbelievable ... this is incorrect ...You said that .. an assumption on your part

Also, i did not say i was christian either .. incorrect also .. another assumption on your part ...

pretty much .. your whole post was just incorrect assumptions, and flippant ignorance, with a hint of pettiness

God Bless ya Woodcarver
So if you're not getting your info from a book, then where are you getting it from?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

when i was about 7 ... 1979 ... i saw my granda have a heart-attack .. he died ... my gran was soo distraught, I then saw her have a heart attack a few hours later ... she died in the ambulance when her heart stopped, and was then resuscitated in the ambulance .. they restarted her heart using the electric shock pads ... she came back with a very interesting story indeed .. she said she was floating above her body in the ambulance .. seeing a tunnel of light ... and her husband who had just passed hours earlier was in the tunnel, he said .. you know i love you .. it's not your time yet ... you have more to do .. we'll be together soon ... etc

since then .. i have researched over two thousand NDEs .. videos .. peoples self accounts ... and slowly, over many years, my belief has switched from not knowing if theres anything after this or not .. to years later, having no doubt, these accounts are 'generally' real events .... its all real ...

i also met a man once on a job .. i saw his face had been rebuilt ... i asked what happened .. he told me in some war (i dont remember which), a bomb went off, and blew him away ... he said he was dead, and they took him in the ambulance and resuscitated him ...

i asked if he remembered being aware while he was dead ... his glare darted into my eyes instantly with a stern look ... i could see him analysing me while the cogs were going in his brain ...
i understood this response from all my research ..
i said ... im not taking the pee mate ... i am genuinely interested in this ...
8 hours passed .. we did zero work that day .. and he got his whole experience off his chest ... and it was good for him to talk about it .. cos his family and friends did not want to know .. as is the usual in many of these cases ... you die, and go and meet god .. and suddenly every single person youve known youre whole life thinks youre a crackpot now .. cos they cannot accept the words youre saying .. that heaven is really real .. and god is really real ... and they went there and actually mat and spoke with god ... lets face it .. think of some man you know in life .. someone whos a bit of a lad .. and one day they died (which itself is not being debated .. if your family member dies, no proof required) .. claim to have met god .. and just want to talk about love, god and heaven from then on, and convince everyone it is hyper real, more real than here ...
the family want to know the old person they remember, who just enjoyed a drink and usual trivial things ... they dont know who this other person is .. and relationships can break down (and others built) .. some NDErs need therapy .. to cope with many aspects ..
this guy spilled his guts out to me .. i was the first person he had really been able to talk with .. and .. since i already know its all real .. he didnt have anything to prove .. just talk ..

im not looking to debate about this .. you asked where i get my info .. NDEs are responsible for shaping many of my beliefs .. cos the bible didnt quite do it for me .. im not putting the bible down in any way, it seems to be historically and archeologically continually proving itself accurate under the most intense scrutiny .. but, for me . i needed people to look me in the eye .. and talk with me using my words .. and say .. look .. trust me .. this is definitely real .. i have been there .. there is no doubt what so ever .. its real and Gods real .. and that's what i got ...

then when i see soooo many people say the same in thousands of other accounts ... if even only one account is true .. then its true ... nothing will budge my belief in this loving god now, and his creation

the reason it is soo hard to believe to start with .. is cos .. its the perfect happy fairy tale ending .. everything you could ever hope was true, but in a way thats beyond imagination ... thats the bit that i struggled to believe for soo long .. but i guess that doesnt make it any less true .. just harder to believe ...

God Bless

There are a few interesting ones in here if anyone is interested ....
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-5-2014 by Segenam because: ... I just love to edit ....

top topics

join