It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russa predicts disintegration of America- again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Pravda is a pretty sensataionalist news source, but this article makes some good points.

The Late Great United States

english.pravda.ru...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

quoted from the Article
"In truth, it was probably all of the above combined that sealed the fate of the USSR."
while the Author lists a litany of cause's he forgets one, that in my opinion, was fundamental in Russia's Conversion, from Communist too Christian,

in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No they didn't convert, just the ones who had been religious went back to it, but what does that have to do with them believing the US is falling apart??

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Person is bang on the nose. Problem, of course, is how much are we going to take the rest of the world with us when it really hits the rails?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Clearly the US is declining, there are so many indicators from the last few decades the only people who don't see this are being willfully blind.
    Military spending that outstrips the next several countries combined.
    Unemployment is through the roof (regardless of government propaganda.)
    Record foreclosures.
    Wealth distribution at it's worst since.. maybe forever.
    Unaffordable education.
    Unaffordable healthcare.
    GDP bottoms out and debt continues to skyrocket.
    Federal bureaucracies run amok.
    Corporations and money control all political decisions.
    Militarized police and road checkpoints.
    Prison industrial complex exploiting the new "slavery."
    Almost 50 million people on food-stamps.

There's a lot more,anyone who wants can see it. Those who don't, won't.

edit on 285am3636am122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
Person is bang on the nose. Problem, of course, is how much are we going to take the rest of the world with us when it really hits the rails?

I think they'd all park subs off our coast the moment things went haywire, just for sheer self preservation.

If America collapses down to a certain level, well, all kinds of crazy weaponry and technology who knows what all.....could be up for grabs for whoever is strong enough to take it, like regional warlords or something.

Id think, at a certain point, they'd put us down like a hydrophoby wolf..

But oh, that's right it's ORGANIZED chaos so don't worry when your gov herds you into a pen...IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

What we're seeing, have seen, is the precise placing of the demo charges on this tower that is America, so that it will fall just how and where they want it to. Not sure, but I think they're pretty damn far along in this process.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
yeah and they will con the worlds people to do the mop up too
which will be tragedy for all sides
while the evil sits off shore and larfs...and larfs...and larfs
all the way to the bank

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I dont think it will go like that at all, i think the way it will happen is totalitarian which is something the majority of Americans just cannot grasp.
If the idea that the American general population is about to go bust then the government has surely accounted for this and prepared, I believe they will lock it down so to speak, allow for a massive percentage of population loss as long as preservation of power,border and military is held, after all the elite are all prepared for the SHTF scenario with their lush bunker apartments.
So nuclear subs sitting off the coast a worry, i dont think so..well maybe to the average people out in the cold but to the elites they will be able to watch it all play out on CCTV like reality tv from the bunker complex home.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SenterSun

If America collapses down to a certain level, well, all kinds of crazy weaponry and technology who knows what all.....could be up for grabs for whoever is strong enough to take it, like regional warlords or something.

Already happened, the US has been selling technology and knowhow to china for more than a decade now. Have you seen the new chinese military? well, you should turn on your Chinese TV and watch ... it will take your breath away, and I am wondering what's wrong with Americans ... they must be generally retarded. Although I suspect it's done without the general public knowledge, while at the same time the US is painting China as the enemy ... they're giving them technology and they're even dressed like the US now. Except for parade uniforms.

edit on 5/5/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Oh believe me, I know. Totalitarian take over is what I meant the collapse in my first post, sorry. The collapse ofamerica as we've all known it. The trigger will be war, maybe with half the country drafted and fighting and dying overseas, well the agenda-21 can push right along with Obama as the FDR wartime perma prez or emperor, king whatever.

The waiting part sucks.

I feel like chicken little every damn day.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SenterSun

Well, pravda writing it ... ok, can't object much to what they say. But, but, but but ...

I'm all for symbolism. Look at the pentagon, it's the heart of the pentagram ... with the arms missing. What does it mean? what are the five arms of the pentagram ... could it be Russia, China, Us, Britain and France? the 5 nuclear powers?

All in all, I say ... go back to sleep, and sleep tight. Whatever is happening, won't lead to war. Maybe some conflict, but the US isn't supplying China with weapons, or buying rocket engines from Russia, because they're enemies. It's the rest of us, who are merely stupid enough to trust them ...

new topics

top topics

join