It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Vampire therapy' could reverse ageing, scientists find

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
Everybody says that ancient man used technology to build this and that and used alien DNA to live longer. No, they had knowledge that we'll never fully understand. Like the 'Vampire Theory'.

They took blood from children and virgins and it recharged them somewhat. Where they got this knowledge from, who knows.

Interesting story. I wonder if we'll hear any more about this in the future.

Drinking the blood will not work. I can just envision children in lines of cages being drained daily like the Chineses do the bile from bears. The blood matched to whatever rich old codgers and aging movie stars.

At the moment they probably have to apply aging makeup to appear they are not all young again.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

Drinking blood would do nothing as it would be destroying in the digesting of it. If it had an effect then so should cow blood when people eat rare meat.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No reason to go full vampire.

All they need to do is make GDF11 and whatever else they find available, preferably in pill form.

The downside: they will raise the retirement age to 85.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SophiaEveLee

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I've always wondered if vampires were real. I used to be super-obsessed with vampires.

Vampires are actually half demon half human as they evolved in the end of the great cycle. .
And they would be classifled as super human comparsion to the new young human race when the new cycle begins. . .

Unbelievable
but the ancient book stated so. . .

Which book would this be then?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Its not wicca. Its the PTB and Royal Families.

Its a code in the bible too, about cannabilism and the sensitive woman or man, so sensitive their feet can't touch the ground. Not a sensitive heart, but royalty. And how to lay seige to Is Ra El, or the awakening, how to lower earth's frequency, ritual human sacrifice and cannabilism.

Rollying Stones equivalent: dandelion song. It gives you wisdom they sing.

Its not wicca, its our world mismanagers some of whom we elect.

ALL o f it is, and has always been.

Any wiccan saying something is just following orders and is one of their minions.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Again, everybody just reasons with "guilty by association".

1. It doesn't work, unless the blood is compatible. It's not even proven that same blood group is enough. Genetic match may be required for stem cells to do their magic.

2. The recovery (found rate) of missing children in US is 97%. Not so many left for eeeevil vampires anymore (stats from Missingkids.com).

Before you jump into conclusions, do some basic research. Took me 3 minutes.

Of course, it's not so "fun" as to speculate out of your arse, but it does remove the veil of ignorance, bit by bit, by each learning you gain.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think this is a great discovery BUT maybe there are people who already knew this and thats why we get a lot of children go missing.

It would make sense relating this to Vampirism... drinking the blood to live and all that.

edit on CDTMon, 05 May 2014 12:29:49 -0500u3112x149x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Verum1quaere

Looks interesting. I'll take a look at it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The most recent, comprehensive national study for the number of missing children estimated in 1999: 797,500 children younger than 18 were reported missing in a one year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day

I think most of these kids are found soon after being reported: most of those that aren't are in the company of a non custodial parent, and some of them are runaways. The actual number being abducted for nefarious purposes would be a proportionally small number.

I checked the UK list of missing children a while ago, only about a dozen were 'vanished' and I knew most of their names well. Most of the list were parental abductions , with a few care home escapees and trafficked foreign girls who'd vanished. I don't suppose that American stats are that different.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka
Again, everybody just reasons with "guilty by association".

1. It doesn't work, unless the blood is compatible. It's not even proven that same blood group is enough. Genetic match may be required for stem cells to do their magic.

2. The recovery (found rate) of missing children in US is 97%. Not so many left for eeeevil vampires anymore (stats from Missingkids.com).

Before you jump into conclusions, do some basic research. Took me 3 minutes.

Of course, it's not so "fun" as to speculate out of your arse, but it does remove the veil of ignorance, bit by bit, by each learning you gain.

Thank god, someone with sense. Most missing persons in the UK are resolved inside a couple of days ( I know from experience). Most that aren't found are abducted by a parent.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Exactly right. Those in the know have long understood that the government is knee-deep in child trafficking. See the CIA operation "The Finders" or youtube lectures by ex-FBI chief Ted Gunderson to learn more.

Most suspected that the kidnapped kids were sold into sex slavery, but with research like this coming out, it makes you wonder.

It also explains why Al Gore was caught carrying around a suitcase full of blood.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Holy cow, that's kind of weird, isn't it? Maybe vampires ARE real.

I should hope that children don't go missing for the sake of wannabe vampires or rings.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There are stories that the Red Cross is not all you think it is and has dark secrets. You notice the Red Cross loves to hold blood drives at high schools? Maybe they are aware of more than just the fact that youth blood is usually untainted.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
On a recent visit to my doctors I remember thinking to myself how extremely healthy they all looked, and my own doctor looked younger than the last time I visited him!

I dont know about vampirism, but I'm starting to suspect there IS something available to those in - The club!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was just thinking in the USA we only monitor stuff that comes into this country and not very well.
What about packing boats daily with cars, trucks and young girls to be used as blood donors in Asian countries to high bidders and turned sex slave prostitutes once they are to old.

I mean you can go and get a secret menu to order tiger and lion balls.
If this is public news think what's not bring seen or talked about in a country obsessed with virility and prowess of lions and Dino bone soup.

originally posted by: METACOMET

Throughout history, cultures across the globe have extolled the properties of youthful blood, with children sacrificed and the blood of young warriors drunk by the victors.

Now scientists have found that young blood actually ‘recharges’ the brain, forms new blood vessels and improves memory and learning.

Scientists at Harvard University discovered that a ‘youth protein’ which circulates in the blood is responsible for keeping the brain and muscles young and strong. The protein, known as ‘GDF11’, is present in the bloodstream in large quantities when we are young but peters out as we age.

'Vampire therapy' could reverse ageing, scientists find

Injecting the blood of virgins to stay young. Things that make you go "hmmmmm?"

•The U.S. Department of Justice
•The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

The most recent, comprehensive national study for the number of missing children estimated in 1999: 797,500 children younger than 18 were reported missing in a one year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Coincidence?

edit on 5-5-2014 by Johnathanandheather because: Spelling

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Oh great. If this gets out, there wont be a safe child left in the world. I can imagine a future where immortal elites will have a donor child strapped to their back.

The OP's article goes right to "injecting yourself with the blood of the young". As if this protein gdf11 couldn't be easily synthesized and mass produced. Then you could just have them add it to your morning smoothy.

I am all for both of these fantastic ideas, but will it stop me going bald????

Will I get my once beautiful hair back????

If not I don`t want to know ha ha.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I knew my basement full of babies would have a use someday...

But seriously, you can't just let them run free on your good carpeting.

But really seriously, I hope synthetic GDF11 has the same properties... as milking the blood of youth to grasp a few more years of life is disturbing on some level.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This knowledge has been around for a while. Consider the case of one of the most evil women in history, Elizabeth Bathory. She would bathe in the blood of young virgins to retain her youth. A princess of Transylvania I might add. Satanists always seek ways to avoid Gods judgment, ie by dying.

www.abacom.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Geez... put a bad spin on the discovery of the fountain of youth, why don't you?

C'mon Big Pharma and modern science, let's get on it. Brew us up some of this potion. You know, better living through chemistry... the kind of stuff you're in business for. No more kid stealing.

edit on 5-5-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Blood transfusions have been around for a long time now, I would think that if there was any real benefit to using the blood of the youth, its effects would have come up statistically already...would'nt it?
Some people thrive from their transfusions while others don't see any change...
I mean, I know about all the people that get Hepatitis and AIDS and all those other diseases getting tracked back to bad blood that they got transfused into them, so if the opposite happened and they saw super fast recovery, and anti aging then it would have also been tracked back to the blood they got of a young one.

But in a completely other line of thinking....is there a particular race who seem to have more of this protein in their young blood?

edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join