Don't Agree With Vaping? ...Go to Hell! At Least We're Trying!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+21 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why here?

Because it's not a conspiracy...But rather a medical issue. Or a Rant?

And so many Negative threads on smoking. I've posted many BTW. So I believe I have the right to post this thread by way of sincerity,

Vaping...

Many have issues with us and I have one thing to say...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

I have seen so many threads on the topic that it's getting to be redundant to say the least. My question? WTF is your problem with us trying to quit smoking? Because we want to to approach it our way and not yours?

We are trying to battle a Drug. That's it. That's a fact. Vaping has been proven not to be a health hazard to others but yet it's under attack as "Unsavory"?

I won't go in to the vast research and studies of tobacco because if you want to attack this thread to argue otherwise...Go To Hell! I will state unequivocally that you have no knowledge of the topic and you should just "Deny Ignorance"

You have no platform on which to stand and you know it. You just need to say something, anything...either to gain a star/flag or to assert yourself as the official base of knowledge in a topic of which you have no knowledge whatsoever.

Do You want us to quit? It seems that you need us to continue in order to argue a point.

Do you not want us to quit? Well, there is another agenda...right?

You bitch because we pollute your air on a subway and yet we must join you in the fight for personal freedoms of which you choose. What about our rights?

Pick Your battles...because when it comes to it...we are all wanting a clear air space but us smokers wanting the same need your help. We got hooked on a Drug that many of you can't understand. But remember that you may be hooked on another that you believe is ok> It's the same!

We're all test subjects for one Drug or another.

Want to challenge? Please list your medicine cabinet contents...it's the same. Don't Agree With Vaping?...Go to Hell! At least we're trying to better ourselves. What are you Doing other than complaining and bitching about your little space of which you have no knowledge of with regards to your health? Only what you are fed according to the local MSM?

At least we're trying to quit our Drug....What are you Doing?

In the end...I'm REALLY trying ...Not good enough?

I repeat....."Go To Hell!'

At least I'm trying.

Peace

edit on 5-5-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The only harmful thing about vaping is the temperature of the vapor tearing up your throat.
edit on 4-5-2014 by GreysAreGays because: Misspelled "vaping".

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Wwhsts better, candy scented vapor or ass scented smoke?

You do the math.

I don't even smoke.

Kallisti

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The only issue I have are the people who loc the thing like it is a bong, creating a cloud of smelly stuff that isn't much better than the stench of cigs. It is no different than the redneck in the diesel truck smoking you out at the stop sign.

I also smoked and chewed for several years quit both cold turkey.
edit on 4-5-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

We are trying to battle a Drug. That's it. That's a fact. Vaping has been proven not to be a health hazard to others but yet it's under attack as "Unsavory"?

I won't go in to the vast research and studies of tobacco because if you want to attack this thread to argue otherwise...Go To Hell! I will state unequivocally that you have no knowledge of the topic and you should just "Deny Ignorance"

You have no platform on which to stand and you know it. You just need to say something, anything...either to gain a star/flag or to assert yourself as the official base of knowledge in a topic of which you have no knowledge whatsoever.

Do You want us to quit? It seems that you need us to continue in order to argue a point.

You bitch because we pollute your air on a subway and yet we must join you in the fight for personal freedoms of which you choose. What about our rights?

Pick Your battles...because when it comes to it...we are all wanting a clear air space but us smokers wanting the same need your help. We got hooked on a Drug that many of you can't understand. But remember that you may be hooked on another that you believe is ok> It's the same!

Want to challenge? Please list your medicine cabinet contents...it's the same. Don't Agree With Vaping...Go to Hell!

Peace

Why must someone be condemned to hell because they do not agree with you? It would be one thing if they were breaking into your house and smashing your vape but if they are only voicing an opposite opinion that does not make you good and them evil. This is very unhealthy thinking my friend, you're causing yourself unnecessary suffering and it shows through how you present yourself.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreysAreGays
The only harmful thing about vaping is the temperature of the vapor tearing up your throat.

And it's a personal choice.

We are trying to quit!

I fully expect 100% support from my ATS family in such.

Peace

Peace

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I presume "vaping" is a slang term for drawing on those e-cigarettes, right? I don't have a problem with it, I smoke, I kicked my other vice, drinking, but I have to keep one, sheesh. You want to draw e-cigs, that's fine by me and if they help you, more power to ya ;-) I can't understand why anyone would think they are a problem considering the municipal waters supplies (756+ heavy metals, chemicals and dissolved solids) and the air in many cities which is so polluted it's like smoking a pack of cigarettes a day.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Want to challenge? Please list your medicine cabinet contents...it's the same. Don't Agree With Vaping...Go to Hell!

Peace

Why must someone be condemned to hell because they do not agree with you? It would be one thing if they were breaking into your house and smashing your vape but if they are only voicing an opposite opinion that does not make you good and them evil. This is very unhealthy thinking my friend, you're causing yourself unnecessary suffering and it shows through how you present yourself.

Peace be with you.

I wake up every morning trying to quit. Not only for myself but others I care about.

I then Have strangers tell me that my vaping (attempt to quit smoking) is nasty. With no info whatsoever.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

I have a Drug that I am trying to quit that is legal by Govt.

SO...BTW...The Govt. can also go to hell!

Peace

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Peace

Peace be with you.

I wake up every morning trying to quit. Not only for myself but others I care about.

I then Have strangers tell me that my vaping (attempt to quit smoking) is nasty. With no info whatsoever.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

Peace

It sounds like you want to point the finger at everyone but yourself. It's your life, your choice, so why take it out on everyone else? Do you think a heroin addict would share your sympathy?

Maybe this lack of acknowledgment of your own weakness, and I say weakness because nobody is holding a gun to your head making you smoke, is whats keeping you from quitting all together?

I smoked for 13 years, quit 30,000 times, but I didn't truly quit until I accepted that it was my choice as to what I was putting my body through.

I pray you gain strength to overcome this addiction. Health of body is health of mind.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am NOT looking for an argument...DAMN!

I am sincerely trying to quit!

So if you want to troll the thread...#$%^&* You!

This is for me and any others who want to quit.

Peace
edit on 5-5-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I am NOT lopoking for an arguumant...DAMN!

Peace

How exactly am I trolling by speaking the truth? Did you make this thread to get help or did you make this thread to get pity and spread a hateful message? Look at how you are reacting to people who have walked in your shoes.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Peace

Peace be with you.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

Peace

It sounds like you want to point the finger at everyone but yourself. It's your life, your choice, so why take it out on everyone else? Do you think a heroin addict would share your sympathy?

Maybe this lack of acknowledgment of your own weakness, and I say weakness because nobody is holding a gun to your head making you smoke, is whats keeping you from quitting all together?

I smoked for 13 years, quit 30,000 times, but I didn't truly quit until I accepted that it was my choice as to what I was putting my body through.

I pray you gain strength to overcome this addiction. Health of body is health of mind.

Appreciate your input.

I need to put my issues to words because as you may know we all need something other than ourselves to gain strength.

This site is my strength as I have many people that listen/support rather than ridicule.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am completely with you Jude. I am a fellow vaper and I am tired of all the negative hubbub over it. I even see a few current smokers coming in on threads commenting on how vaping is just as bad as inhaling over 4,000 different, toxic chemicals. To say that is asinine at its best and is against the TOS here to say what it is at its worst. I think that attitude comes from either a small bit of jealousy that they have not been able to quit or they do it in a way as to try and talk themselves into thinking that they don't have to try it (and possibly fail) because it's "just as bad".

I really love it when folks argue that it's just swapping out addictions like vaping and cigarettes are the exact same thing. Like it's the addiction itself that kills you and not the rat poison that is commonly found in cigarettes. That argument is asinine IMO as well.

God forbid anyone actually try to take steps to improve themselves, their health, and the health of those around them. NOOO! We can't have folks going around thinking that it's possible to reduce your risk of cancer without the aid of Big Pharma... What a travesty that would be.

I am not sure why some folks have an issue with it other than what I have mentioned to be honest. But I am adopting the attitude you have rather quickly. They can really just take a long walk off a short pier for lack of a better term. I have not had a cigarette in almost a year. I feel better. I breath better. I have more money. My daughter doesn't go to school smelling like cigarettes anymore. I could just keep going with the benefits I have experienced since I entered the world of vaping.

I don't really give a damn about the negative opinions, the sarcastic remarks, the "better than you because I quit cold turkey and never looked back" comments. They can all kiss my smoke free arse.

And that's all I have to say about that.
edit on 5/5/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Peace

Peace be with you.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

Peace

Appreciate your input.

I need to put my issues to words because as you may know we all need something other than ourselves to gain strength.

This site is my strength as I have many people that listen/support rather than ridicule.

Peace

I do truly apologize if anything I said offended you, it wasn't in my interest to do so. I do share your suffering, smoking is by far one of the hardest habits to quit because not only does it make you physically addicted, but emotionally and mentally too. I wish you the best in your journey to being smoke free and I pray you don't suffer through it as much as I did. Best wishes friend

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I am NOT lopoking for an arguumant...DAMN!

Peace

How exactly am I trolling by speaking the truth? Did you make this thread to get help or did you make this thread to get pity and spread a hateful message? Look at how you are reacting to people who have walked in your shoes.

Apologies...Sincerely.

I am currently trying to extoll the virtues of attempting to quit while looking at a pack of cigarettes that my wife has just removed..(Thank You)

Apologies..

Peace

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Peace

Peace be with you.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

Peace

Appreciate your input.

Peace

I do truly apologize if anything I said offended you, it wasn't in my interest to do so. I do share your suffering, smoking is by far one of the hardest habits to quit because not only does it make you physically addicted, but emotionally and mentally too. I wish you the best in your journey to being smoke free and I pray you don't suffer through it as much as I did. Best wishes friend

No Harm Done...

Thank You....Thank You.....Thank You!!!!

It's not easy but I Keep on Keeping on...

Peace

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Why here?

Vaping...

@#$%^&* YOU!!!!!!

Peace

Peace be with you.

Go To Hell? Absolutely!

My life, My choice...

Peace

Appreciate your input.

Peace

No Harm Done...

Thank You....Thank You.....Thank You!!!!

It's not easy but I Keep on Keeping on...

Peace

That's the best any of us can do honestly. The best advice I can give that helped me was being forgiving to myself for constantly quitting and going back again. After awhile of doing that I slowly gained the will to cut down, then a while after that I was able to dwindle it down to zero. The first two weeks are the absolute hell hole of it all, I had to purposely immerse myself in some form of full-attention grasping activities whenever a craving came until the power of the craving died down enough to where I could function without getting an urge to fall back in.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I am completely with you Jude. I am a fellow vaper and I am tired of all the negative hubbub over it. I even see a few current smokers coming in on threads commenting on how vaping is just as bad as inhaling over 4,000 different, toxic chemicals. To say that is asinine at its best and is against the TOS here to say what it is at its worst. I think that attitude comes from either a small bit of jealousy that they have not been able to quit or they do it in a way as to try and talk themselves into thinking that they don't have to try it (and possibly fail) because it's "just as bad".

I really love it when folks argue that it's just swapping out addictions like vaping and cigarettes are the exact same thing. Like it's the addiction itself that kills you and not the rat poison that is commonly found in cigarettes. That argument is asinine IMO as well.

God forbid anyone actually try to take steps to improve themselves, their health, and the health of those around them. NOOO! We can't have folks going around thinking that it's possible to reduce your risk of cancer without the aid of Big Pharma... What a travesty that would be.

I am not sure why some folks have an issue with it other than what I have mentioned to be honest. But I am adopting the attitude you have rather quickly. They can really just take a long walk off a short pier for lack of a better term. I have not had a cigarette in almost a year. I feel better. I breath better. I have more money. My daughter doesn't go to school smelling like cigarettes anymore. I could just keep going with the benefits I have experienced since I entered the world of vaping.

I don't really give a damn about the negative opinions, the sarcastic remarks, the "better than you because I quit cold turkey and never looked back" comments. They can all kiss my smoke free arse.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Read the entire post but... This I like...

Thanks muchly.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am trying to reply but I keep getting "your request timed out"...ugh, of course I lost the really long reply I typed out to this thread. Lame.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Right on Op, people need to mind there own business if it does not affect them in any way, people love to force feed you there opinion on every little thing, i love telling people to f off when im enjoying my cigarette/ecig, i always make sure there is no one around and i dont smoke where people walk throught, but you always get that important person that gets out of there way to pass by me and complain.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join