learn more

Benghazi: Judge Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barack Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

4 people died at Benghazi and the GOP is out for blood. 2996 people died on 911, in probably the biggest dereliction of duty in U.S. history by a U.S. president, who sat in a classroom reading a children's book for 20 minutes while the country was under attack, and yet there was never any mention of impeachment. Having an "R" by your name does seem to immunize you from responsibility for anything that happens on your watch. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this? One other thing. Republicans voted down increasing funding for embassy security:

www.dailykos.com...#

Oh and one more thing, if we are going after people for this kind of thing, this article may interest you; apparently we had something like THIRTEEN Benghazi's under the Bush presidency:

thedailybanter.com...

edit on 5-5-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Obviously another moronic republican that doesn't understand the United States Constitution. A judge can't indict a sitting president. Only the House can bring forth articles of Impeachment.

I mean seriously? Do you guys believe everything your FOX News masters tell you to think?

ROFLOL obviously She is calling on Congress to impeach.

And the article has a list of Congress people with the authority.

LOL

Looks like this Judge Pirro is severing nerves bigtime !!!

The Progressives seem a wee bit shaken up over the Obama boondoggle exposures.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I have a major problem with that logic, personally. Relativism to justify the bad actions in one situation by pointing to the bad actions of another just insure the bad actions never end. It does't do anything to make either situation right.

Should 9/11 have been (and still needs to be) thoroughly investigated by those outside the Hen house? Absolutely it does.

Should falling down on that duty mean it's okay to ignore whatever the root cause was, which led to the over-run and total destruction of a U.S. State Department facility? Well....How many more of these do we want to see happen in coming years? Folks don't seem to consider the lesson the rest of the world and those who dislike us most, took from this.

We aren't the nation of Somalia rescue efforts for Americans trapped and cut off. We're the America that really doesn't know what the heck to do anymore, and, at best, gets into second guessing and hand wringing until the whole need for action has passed. That is an exceptionally dangerous example to have set in a world like we see around us right now, IMO.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

I have a major problem with that logic, personally. Relativism to justify the bad actions in one situation by pointing to the bad actions of another just insure the bad actions never end. It does't do anything to make either situation right.

Should 9/11 have been (and still needs to be) thoroughly investigated by those outside the Hen house? Absolutely it does.

Should falling down on that duty mean it's okay to ignore whatever the root cause was, which led to the over-run and total destruction of a U.S. State Department facility? Well....How many more of these do we want to see happen in coming years? Folks don't seem to consider the lesson the rest of the world and those who dislike us most, took from this.

We aren't the nation of Somalia rescue efforts for Americans trapped and cut off. We're the America that really doesn't know what the heck to do anymore, and, at best, gets into second guessing and hand wringing until the whole need for action has passed. That is an exceptionally dangerous example to have set in a world like we see around us right now, IMO.

I agree with you. I just dont agree on a witch hunt for one man and a free pass for another. It has to stop.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I pointed out the several embassy attacks during Bush's term in another thread.

And I mentioned I didn't recall them lying about anything either.

This Benghazi issue is about the highest officials lying and covering up.

Obama is at the helm.

HE will be the answer guy.

Anything else is ancient history being used as a typical diversion tactic.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I pointed out the several embassy attacks during Bush's term in another thread.

And I mentioned I didn't recall them lying about anything either.

This Benghazi issue is about the highest officials lying and covering up.

Obama is at the helm.

HE will be the answer guy.

Anything else is ancient history being used as a typical diversion tactic.

Wow, 911 is ancient history now?
edit on 5-5-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Wow, 911 is ancient history now?

LOL

Obviously the Obama Administration thinks it is.

No wonder they failed to take precautions on its 11th anniversary !!

The current administration is a sloppy schlock lazy operation riddled with incompetence.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Snarl

Good times for discussions it will be Snarl. I'm looking at the mid-terms being some of the most brutal, contentious and desperate non presidential elections we've seen in a long time.

Des

Yup, I've already seen it. I live in PA and came across this gem on TV a few days ago, it's a commercial Tom Corbett is running...

mobile.philly.com.../philly/blogs/big_tent/&id=257553231

The video is at the bottom, and it is ridiculous.
edit on 5-5-2014 by oldetimehockey4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'll agree with you on that, too.

The question now is, which is more likely to produce the results we would both seek? Start over a decade in the past and working forward, blind and hopeful, or working from what is fresh in the present, and working backward through people being stuck on the proverbial hook to become guides as we go?

I think a few incidents in recent history are like the well known thread dangling from the old blanket. Pull it just right? The whole thing starts to unravel. Slowly...but it'll build momentum, if it ever gets a start.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Secret009

Related article.

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro has launched a scathing, on-air indictment of President Barack Obama, calling for his impeachment from office.

On Saturday night’s broadcast of “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” Pirro uncorked a blistering verbal assault on Obama in connection with his handling of the fatal onslaught of the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, and the subsequent cover-up.

“Mr. President, it’s called an abrogation of duty,” Pirro said. “You have not taken your oath to honestly and faithfully execute the duties of your office. As commander in chief, you have NOT protected us. This dereliction of duty as commander in chief demands your impeachment.”

Judge Jeanine unleashed: Impeach Obama

Really? Benghazi was worse than IRAN CONTRA? It's bad enough that conservative morons lack a political compass (to them, communism is equal fascism, despite them being polar opposites, which results in them using the terms incorrectly as a synonym for 'bad') but now are totally devoid of anything resembling tact or proportion. The Iran contra scandal involved US funded foreign death squads. Benghazi involved a revised talking point after the fact. How utterly LOST these cretins are.

Try a little more name calling, it could help make your point.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We need to impeach the lot of them starting with the John's; Boehner and McCain. From there get Reid and Lee on the corruption charges the DOJ is sandbagging. Not sure how Pelosi could be impeached or voted out...but she needs to go as well. Once that's done, impeach Obama for being derelictof duty and failure to uphold the oath of the office. Fast and Furious. IRS scandal. Benghazi scandal. Pick anyone of the scandals he maintains ignorance of and send him back to Chicago; after all that's a city he left in tatters and could use some of that tough leadership Obama is always hawking.

As far as Biden, God help us. I thought Bush, Quayle, and Gore were awkward morons... that guy is a combined caricature of every bumbling, awkward, and creepy VP we've ever had...

But the thing is, we could get rid of the lot of them; what do we do after that? Go vote in a democratic or republican primary??? Back to square one.

Might as well stick with the devils we know than the devils we don't...

Rock meets hard place.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Secret009

Related article.

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro has launched a scathing, on-air indictment of President Barack Obama, calling for his impeachment from office.

On Saturday night’s broadcast of “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” Pirro uncorked a blistering verbal assault on Obama in connection with his handling of the fatal onslaught of the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, and the subsequent cover-up.

“Mr. President, it’s called an abrogation of duty,” Pirro said. “You have not taken your oath to honestly and faithfully execute the duties of your office. As commander in chief, you have NOT protected us. This dereliction of duty as commander in chief demands your impeachment.”

Judge Jeanine unleashed: Impeach Obama

Really? Benghazi was worse than IRAN CONTRA? It's bad enough that conservative morons lack a political compass (to them, communism is equal fascism, despite them being polar opposites, which results in them using the terms incorrectly as a synonym for 'bad') but now are totally devoid of anything resembling tact or proportion. The Iran contra scandal involved US funded foreign death squads. Benghazi involved a revised talking point after the fact. How utterly LOST these cretins are.

Try a little more name calling, it could help make your point.

Iran Contra was indeed terrible and worthy of impeachment. But the worst thing to come out of Reagan's reign was the EPA, which was the bargain counterpoint in my opinion...if there wasn't a new federal agency the democrats would have run Reagan out but he promised them a shiny new three letter acronym they could use to effect more fascism under the auspices of a clean world.

As far as Benghazi, it's more than just the cover up... It's why was a cover up needed?

We know we were selling arms in Libya... Were the weapons we were running the same weapons that stormed our embassy? Did we run guns in Libya to the same effect we ran them in Mexico? We still don't know a lot about what happened. Chris Stephens was scheduled to be in Tripoli, instead he was in Benghazi meeting with a Turkish ambassador. There were warnings and pleas for more security that were ignored. There's a case for negligible incompetence and dereliction of duty for sure.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The current administration is a sloppy schlock lazy operation riddled with incompetence.

And that is on a good day!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
To be funny,

Once you get past Jeanine's voice, she is kind of hot!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh please, we have heard this song and dance about impeachment since day 1 of the Obama administration. It's just sad at this point. Really it is.

For all the blustering, the pandering, the lying, the cajoling, the right wing has nothing!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

They impeached Clinton for *LYING*.

Obama has been *LYING* too.

For a split second there I was about ready to jump in and make a valid point to the contrary but then it dawned on me who we were discussing.

Meh, have at it

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Whoa! An unknown judge calls for Obama's impeachment! Wow! Now we'll see some action, right?

Geez... It's not going to happen. The crazy ramblings of some judicial nobody mean nothing. You'd think the GOP would get tired of making themselves look incompetent. But Noooo. I know, let's have another Obama-Care overturn vote. Yeah! I'm sure the 48th vote will do the trick. No? OK, how about another vote to outlaw abortion? Yeah! That always works.

Losers - nothing but butt-hurt old white guys STILL bent out of shape about losing TWO elections, (so far anyway...loss # 3 is only a little over 2 years away....). This is the kind of wing-nut refusal to move on that prevents the GOP from appealing to enough voters to win a national election. Good, as far as I'm concerned. I hope they never win another election. They're marginalizing themselves right out of existance. I only wish they'd do it faster so our country can finally get back to working again.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Whoa! An unknown judge calls for Obama's impeachment! Wow! Now we'll see some action, right?

Geez... It's not going to happen. The crazy ramblings of some judicial nobody mean nothing. You'd think the GOP would get tired of making themselves look incompetent. But Noooo. I know, let's have another Obama-Care overturn vote. Yeah! I'm sure the 48th vote will do the trick. No? OK, how about another vote to outlaw abortion? Yeah! That always works.

Losers - nothing but butt-hurt old white guys STILL bent out of shape about losing TWO elections, (so far anyway...loss # 3 is only a little over 2 years away....). This is the kind of wing-nut refusal to move on that prevents the GOP from appealing to enough voters to win a national election. Good, as far as I'm concerned. I hope they never win another election. They're marginalizing themselves right out of existance. I only wish they'd do it faster so our country can finally get back to working again.

Your Guy is down to a pen and a phone.

This Drunk with Power Administration is waking up. Scandals are everywhere.

Nice Drive-by insults though...

I would submit not one of these replies is from a Republican.
edit on 8-5-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
She has as much merit as Judge Judy or Nancy Grace, none. Who cares what a talking figure head has to say. When a real judge with power pipes up, I'm all ears. lol @ "Judge Jeanine Pirro indicts Barack Obama", lol "indicts". Her indictment isn't real folks.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

'My Guy' won two elections - you know, that process in which the majority of voters select the person they want to lead our country. 'My Guy' isn't going anywhere, until his term is up. And then, you know what, unless some electable GOP candidate comes out of the wood work, the next President is going to be 'My Girl', Hilary. So start getting your impotent hate-posts ready. You're going need them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join