Benghazi: Judge Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barack Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+20 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here comes da Judge !!

Judge Pirro says -->> "Impeach Obama" now because they've impeached Presidents for less.

She timelines the whole thing pretty well (but does leave out a couple minor things).

Judge Jeanine Pirro indicts Barack Obama for abrogation of duty and violation of his oath of office as Commander in Chief. Pirro cites the Benghazi cover-up as the biggest cover-up since Watergate.
From "Justice with Judge Jeanine", May 3, 2014

Benghazi: Judge Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barack Obama

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Related article.

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro has launched a scathing, on-air indictment of President Barack Obama, calling for his impeachment from office.

On Saturday night’s broadcast of “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” Pirro uncorked a blistering verbal assault on Obama in connection with his handling of the fatal onslaught of the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, and the subsequent cover-up.

“Mr. President, it’s called an abrogation of duty,” Pirro said. “You have not taken your oath to honestly and faithfully execute the duties of your office. As commander in chief, you have NOT protected us. This dereliction of duty as commander in chief demands your impeachment.”

Judge Jeanine unleashed: Impeach Obama

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is the start of such calls. They'll ring the bell all the way up through the mid-term elections ... and I'll be really tired of it by then.

But, Obama has got to go. Biden canNOT do any worse.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Let's hope she doesn't have an untimely *accident* before the midterm elections....

Des

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

This is the start of such calls. They'll ring the bell all the way up through the mid-term elections ... and I'll be really tired of it by then.

Biden can do worse and would. For that character to be functional, you'd have to get him a utility/service dog, something like a seeing-eye dog, except one that can do the thinking for him. And while they're at it they might want to outfit him with a pre-programmed machine like Stephen Hawking's speech synthesizer. That way when verbal diarrhea oozes from his gaping pie-hole, at least they can blame it on the machine. Actually, they might want to get the same machine for Obama, since that puppet has no brain either.

Impeach the lot of them!

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Fox News (and the Republican Old Guard) have been on Obama like white on rice. I wouldn't put it past the administration to react like a cornered animal. Obama's team has a lot of 'options' in place. They've got all of 'their' people in key positions.

I've wondered for a long time what the delay was. I'm wondering, "Why now?" Yeah ... Benghazi was a bad one. But so was the IRS, so was the gun running, etc. I guess it was Benghazi that splashed all over a whole bunch of the key players.

Anyway ... good times for ATS as a discussion board.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Good times for discussions it will be Snarl. I'm looking at the mid-terms being some of the most brutal, contentious and desperate non presidential elections we've seen in a long time.

With so much conspiracy fodder to toss around by candidates, and Obamacare as the cherry on top...interesting times indeed.

I predict this current administration will be utilizing all the seedy crumbs the NSA can find for them, to hit back as hard as they can.

Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride...

Des

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Who the hell cares what "Judge Pirro" says?

Judge Pirro says -->> "Impeach Obama" now because they've impeached Presidents for less.

Let me translate that.

Judge Pirro is blabbering for ratings that Obama should be impeached because the GOP impeached Clinton for receiving oral sex.

A couple of days ago you were posting DAMNING EVIDENCE against Harry Reid from "Judge Pirro" and it was nothing. Why? Because she's an ridiculous Fox infotainment personality that knows how to wind you up.

and this.. lol

Let's hope she doesn't have an untimely *accident* before the midterm elections....

Assuming the President was in the habit of having TV personalities assassinated, do you think this woman has ever said anything that would pose enough of a risk to merit it? What would be gained by it?

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They impeached Clinton for *LYING*.

Obama has been *LYING* too.

It's never about the content, it's always about the integrity and how they "handle" the issues.

Busted

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

that's' exactly ..

what was said about obama vs. bush .. create a HUGE vaccume of disdain and the American people will vote for anyone

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

He's got to go to be replaced with a VP who shares the exact same policy positions? What's that going to accomplish? Seriously, what do you think would actually be any different?

This is the start of such calls? REALLY?

The Wikipedia page on effors to impeach Barack Obama
Huffing Post - "impeach obama" results

If you look at just the Huff Post results, you'll see that these calls for impeachment from the GOP occur at least once a month. This has been going on since at least 2010.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

He's got to go to be replaced with a VP who shares the exact same policy positions? What's that going to accomplish? Seriously, what do you think would actually be any different?

The difference (in general) is Biden would be terrified of impeachment himself. The difference(in general) is Biden would not enjoy post-impeachment protections that Obama surely will. The difference (specifically) is Biden is not a closet Muslim ... meaning I doubt his wife hates "white" America. Shall I continue?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's never about the content, it's always about the integrity and how they "handle" the issues.

Busted

So you want a bunch of professional liars to impeach one of their fellow politicians for "lying" in the hopes that....? What do you think will actually happen? Do you understand the impeachment process? Assuming the House got a majority needed to pass the articles of impeachment, two-thirds of the Senate would need to find him guilty. Assuming that extremely unlikely event occurs and the President is removed from office, then what? A new age of integrity will rise in D.C.?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
burrrrr..... It's a bit shilly in here... I hate that word, normally, but it kinda fits in this case.

In 1978, Pirro started the first domestic violence unit in a prosecutors office, in the nation. Additionally, in 1997, she was appointed by then-Governor George Pataki to chair the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board, whose research helped pass increased protection for domestic violence victims.

In 2006, the Republican Party chose her as its candidate for New York state attorney general.

I don't ask much from news..I really don't. So, I'm rarely disappointed in the 'not much' I get back from it. I really would like to ask they have a FEW people in the networks that aren't directly beholden to one of the two primary political parties in direct ways though.

She calls for Obama's impeachment? Well.. gee... wonder of wonder and stop the presses.. I'm shocked. (makes shocked face)

Now..if she said that about someone other than her political nemesis for ideology, I'd take her seriously. However, just what is she expected to say? He's a nice guy?? Look at the tail end of her Bio. Fox wonders why they aren't taken serious? Well...some of us don't wonder at all. Newstainment.

Of course, I have no doubt you'll find pillars of unbiased journalism and hard news reporting at CNN and MSNBC...right? (tries to hold in laughter until out of sight)
edit on 5-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: xuenchen

Busted

So you want a bunch of professional liars to impeach one of their fellow politicians for "lying" in the hopes that....? What do you think will actually happen? Do you understand the impeachment process? Assuming the House got a majority needed to pass the articles of impeachment, two-thirds of the Senate would need to find him guilty. Assuming that extremely unlikely event occurs and the President is removed from office, then what? A new age of integrity will rise in D.C.?

That's kind of a strawman don't you think? Don't look at Obama look at the other liars. We're not talking about them at the moment. For the record they're all liars and panderers.

So, what will happen? Obama's presidential library will have T-shirts that say "I was Impeached!" even if there isn't enough senate votes to convict.

Best of all it should pull in the dragon lady Hillary Clinton and hopefully cost her any chance of the 2016 election she most desperately wants (but won't admit.)

After the mid-terms it may be possible to start impeachment proceedings. Personally I don't care whether it goes through as Biden is a nutbag. Still anything that causes Obama pain is good for me, he's certainly caused us enough pain.
edit on 324am5555am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Oh that would be just fine.

Let him finish his term in the shame that he well deserves.

He needs to be put in check.

He is very very jealous and very dangerous right now.

He can't stand criticism and he hates being exposed as a liar.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

She calls for Obama's impeachment? Well.. gee... wonder of wonder and stop the presses.. I'm shocked. (makes shocked face)

LOL ... Anyway, that was the first 'actual' call for impeachment from a mainstream source. You know the judge wouldn't do that without a nod from Ol' Rupert hisself.

There's got to be somewhat of a conspiracy story in this somewhere.

If it were left to me exclusively to make the call ... I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger on impeachment. America is getting 'exactly' what it asked for. A little more pain may make the hard lesson learned stick longer. LOL

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
problem reaction solution
scandalize the inparty to guarentee a majority for the opposition in the next election

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
burrrrr..... It's a bit shilly in here... I hate that word, normally, but it kinda fits in this case.

In 1978, Pirro started the first domestic violence unit in a prosecutors office, in the nation. Additionally, in 1997, she was appointed by then-Governor George Pataki to chair the New York State Commission on Domestic Violence Fatality Review Board, whose research helped pass increased protection for domestic violence victims.

In 2006, the Republican Party chose her as its candidate for New York state attorney general.

I don't ask much from news..I really don't. So, I'm rarely disappointed in the 'not much' I get back from it. I really would like to ask they have a FEW people in the networks that aren't directly beholden to one of the two primary political parties in direct ways though.

Now..if she said that about someone other than her political nemesis for ideology, I'd take her seriously. However, just what is she expected to say? He's a nice guy?? Look at the tail end of her Bio. Fox wonders why they aren't taken serious? Well...some of us don't wonder at all. Newstainment.

Of course, I have no doubt you'll find pillars of unbiased journalism and hard news reporting at CNN and MSNBC...right? (tries to hold in laughter until out of sight)

I think most would agree that the MSM has lost (almost) all credibility and they all push their agendas... But if you put aside political parties and the background of this particular messenger for a moment, how about the message? Do her words not have merit? Is what she says not true?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I don't really want him impeached a for a couple of reasons. First I would like to see his term served out because, we need to continue to bring the lies and his anti-constitutional actions to the surface for the people to see. This is important, it needs to be held in the face of government that he like a cockroach will be brought into the light. Then if you want to prosecute him and Eric the Withholder I say I am all for it. Criminals need to be dealt with in our system regardless and with this administration someone could be busy.

Second it would be played to the public that race is the reason he is being impeached with the news media playing the race card on a bi-hourly basis with everyone from Al Sharpton to Harry Reid claiming how the white powerful industry wants him gone and the white fat cat rich public are behind this because he is the first black president. Just look what happened with the Obama Care. If you didn't like it, it was because you were a racist towards the president and his policies. It is no longer the main stream media (msm) it is the main stream marketing arm of the same liberal/progressive people trying so hard to change America.

Honestly I think once the propaganda started and it would incite civil unrest in the US. This is where the real problem reason two makes his impeachment a bad idea. He has already put in place presidential directives to do everything from the NDAA act to enact martial law keeping him in office longer. There are even directives that says the government can pull up and confiscate the food and water you have stored for this kind or and kind of disaster for that matter and redistribute it to the public. See why Google internet tracking of purchasing and sales is so important now. I don't want this scenario over some POS president thats going to be out in a few years, and I understand not soon enough, but my old guy patience says this is a real possibility and just wait for him to go peacefully.

We survived Clinton, two Bushes, and a host of criminal congressman and senators, we will survive this individual as well. It will just take a little longer to recover. This guy makes Nixon look like a Sunday school teacher, and watergate look like a simple B&E with a teenager looking for drug money. The media has some accountability here as well and it's up to the people to no longer support them either. I haven't heard any of them admit the since we were all called conspiracy theorist we were right and it turned out to be true. So far they are getting away with things like Benghazi and Fast & Furious it has to stop the media isn't doing it we have to keep up the pressure. Not with impeachment but information we can prosecute later.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join