It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret doors and hidden passage ways.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Is that a computer program? I will check the other thread out, maybe we can get conversation going!

So I think I have another model for dimensional layer upon which I can contemplate.

(I will take pictures of this when I have a helper)

While I watered my garden around 7:00 PM the other night, the constant wall of water revealed a double rainbow that is basically circling my garden at all times, yet cannot be seen without the reflective wall of water. It is a perfect circle, and a very beautiful sight. It is as if it exists in another dimension that can only be seen when "the angle" interacts with light, and also seems to mirror this notion by the first ring being very thick and colorful, while the second right, faint, lays at an angle similar to the one discussed here, as if a subtle representation of the more fully formed dimension.

The answers really are all in nature. I feel that light also has the power to reveal these things to us, maybe it's not unlike Indiana Jones and if the right amount of light is shining at the right point during the right moment a door will open, or at least become visible. It's all about that sun worship ya know.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

I feel that light also has the power to reveal these things to us, maybe it's not unlike Indiana Jones and if the right amount of light is shining at the right point during the right moment a door will open, or at least become visible. It's all about that sun worship ya know.

There are billions of suns and we are bombarded with cosmic rays new and ancient. Some have traveled for millions of years to get here... A fine tuning might be in order.

the constant wall of water revealed a double rainbow that is basically circling my garden at all times, yet cannot be seen without the reflective wall of water. It is a perfect circle, and a very beautiful sight. It is as if it exists in another dimension that can only be seen when "the angle" interacts with light, and also seems to mirror this notion by the first ring being very thick and colorful, while the second right, faint, lays at an angle similar to the one discussed here, as if a subtle representation of the more fully formed dimension.

Wow! Can you expand that concept? It would fit perfectly with astrology if you could see the light from stars separated into a rainbow...

is that a computer programme?

I can't remember... Lol, it was a documentary about quantum physics/realities... I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Bro, I'm still blown away by the model you have just presented... For a while I have been kind of promoting the idea that consciousness can be modelled on water, giving a medium to travel through...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enter mythical beasts such as kelpies, mermaids, water horses, etc, it all falls into place.

The cosmic rays from afar are what make up this "other dimension".

They are the arcs of energy that can be kind of tuned into and kind of a person sized wormhole opens up...

You could interpret it as training a dragon...

I like yor avatar...

And so I stand in this deserted place, Inferno smoulders beneath my robes, soon it will burst outwards, and when it does, nothing on earth will be able to stop it....

Expansion.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Wow! Can you expand that concept? It would fit perfectly with astrology if you could see the light from stars separated into a rainbow...

Kind of like a spectroscope?

Your pictures reinforce my new addition that the angle can be attained through the use of sound (chanting, music, droning, tones) light (possibly being refracted in a certain way), crystals (especially quartz), and meditation (of the Merkaba variety most notably). I mean the answers are right in front of us, we just have to piece them together to see the answer-puzzle. Also the picture of the Pine Cone/Pineal Gland resonates. What if the gland IS our "quartz"?

Bro, I'm still blown away by the model you have just presented... For a while I have been kind of promoting the idea that consciousness can be modelled on water, giving a medium to travel through...

It is official, you have talked me into jumping through the rainbow now. If you do not hear back from me the experiment was a success.
But honestly, it looks like if I could jump between the 2 discs that I would end up somewhere else, because when looking between them everything is super distorted, but I blame that on the movement of the water, as common sense tells me I should.

They are the arcs of energy that can be kind of tuned into and kind of a person sized wormhole opens up...

How do we tune ourselves to them? You tell me how and I promise I will get on it with the trials!

Sometimes I wonder if it would be a physical portal or like a vortex that opens up in the other dimension and sucks our soul out of our vessels into that other dimension and throws it into a new vessel who was synchronized with you in it's actions, like a parallel universe I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

How do we tune ourselves to them? You tell me how and I promise I will get on it with the trials!

I found that blocking out the sun/atoms I was able to move through that space in between.

The "space" itself came alive and there was no separation. It seemed as if I'd stumbled upon something old.... the space then revealed itself as serpent and feminine... Sinse then I've had David Icke down as a shill who turns people away from the door.(gatekeeper???)

Then this commercial comes out...

Is that just coincidence or is that how they rub it in your face without you knowing it?
edit on 14-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hey GO,

Well i think I found the rainbow dimension you were picking up on.

Of coarse it's just another theory and working model, but what of the doorway?...

Look at all the space between the stars. It looks mostly black, but...

The light is in the darkness also, it is filled with the wave, with our eye we only see the particle, it is the wave that connects all things. The particle gives the illusion of separation due to our complete blindness of the wave where if it were visible everything would be indistinguishable and blended into one. I think quantum theory explains it pretty well, with the point I'm trying to make, with the double slit experiment.

Both are the same thing and work in harmony to create the trick of the light that is darkness. Perhaps the third eye or penial gland can tune into these frequencies of hidden light where there are other worlds.?

Wifi
edit on 2-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lol.
There is something wrong here.
The frequencies are not the same here. Lol.
No wonder. Your other world is different from other's "other" worlds. Hence, there 10 to the fifteenth power of worlds around us!

Theres something i just found in my shelf in what you speak!

edit on 7-6-2015 by Summer7 because: nothing just a few add ons from my manuscript

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join