It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret doors and hidden passage ways.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Cool pictures. Some interesting connections in those. Apart from the first one, may be because of the holes?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klipothian
The hidden doorways that we all should be exploring lead to the Astral. The Golden Dawn used Tarot cards and symbols to enter the Astral. Many people use dangerous shortcuts such as halucinagenics. All that is required is imagination and willpower. Of course the more energy you have the easier it is to do it consciously. We all do it when we sleep but this experience is mostly unconscious since we haven't trained ourselves to consciously project or awaken in the middle of a dream with a programmed key.

The beauty of the Astral is that once you are in this subtle energy plane you can literally walk through walls, enter paintings hanging on a wall, fly beyond the Earth (or within), etc. But this is like going to Times Square as a tourist. It can be fun but it gets you nowhere. Astral travel should not be wasted on the amusement park rides.

There are temples in the Astral where we can sit with Masters and gain incredible wisdom. These teachings will assist us in our own personal evolution here in the physical. But we first have to awaken our consciousness here and now. Unfortunately almost everything in the physical world is designed to keep us asleep.

As a beginner to astral projection, How would one train oneself?
I am intrigued by Buddhism, meditation. I mediate at least a few times a week. Is that the correct path or is there something I am missing?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The glass mirror Vs the polished mental mirror.

It is said that crazy people say mirrors are portals to other worlds. Apparently, within the reflection is another dimension. I thought to myself.... I must check this myth out!

I have a mirror as a centre piece above a fire, a huge mirror with a black frame. When i looked, It was a reflection that seemed like another dimension. There were some marks on the mirror that gave it away.

So I polished the mirror to remove the marks... and then I saw it.

As for the glass mirror...

edit on 8-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Hello again!
I wanted to drop this in for you, you might like it:

“Do you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is made in the image of heaven? Or, to be more precise, that everything governed and moved in heaven came down to Egypt and was transferred there?’”

This quote is a perfect summary of the constellation correlation concept, which indicates a talismanic correspondence of celestial and terrestrial. Not simply a passive “star worship,” or astro-theology, it is instead an active sort of arcane harvesting of the divine emanations of various stellar entities—the quality of each depending upon the vibration of and deific resonance with the particular star.

Mirrors of Orion

A very interesting article, and seems right up your alley

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Had you read the post I had posted minutes befor you posted that? Or is that synchronicity again? Lol

Great article.

If we can translate the encoded messages from the celestial dimension to understand what these time-traveling pinpoints of light are endeavoring to tell us, then we will realize the complexity and depths of our past knowledge of a truly living cosmos. We will ultimately find that spirit and matter are a single continuum extending far into our future—mirror reflecting mirror down the sacred portal that leads to Orion.

Either way your timing was impeccable.

Thanks.
edit on 8-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ha ha! No, I was away thinking about afancs, saw the article and had an urge to post it to you.
That is a strange synchronicity, is it not? Spooky things, afancs (lol!)

Glad you liked though

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

There is this One door.... ... it can take you to a place full of mirrors.

Wifi, do you think it is possible to inadvertently pass through these "doors"?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The thread I am about to link is directly related to the Mirrors of Orion author when he states,

"If we can translate the encoded messages from the celestial dimension to understand what these time-traveling pinpoints of light are endeavoring to tell us, .."

A good thread about communicating with the Universe and 'Control theory'

ETA* Maybe for clarification I should phrase it along the lines of, "The thread presents information in line with the notions the Mirrors of Orion author professes.. or something like that.

edit on 11-6-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When I think of secret doors I get this view in my brain more than anything else...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Remember not all secret doors are doors, some are leaps of faith...

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hell man, I don't even know what to say to that infographic. Except, you know, damn.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taj Mikel

There is this One door.... ... it can take you to a place full of mirrors.

Wifi, do you think it is possible to inadvertently pass through these "doors"?

Pass through what doors? Only joking. Lol.

Can you be a little more specific?

By inadvertently, do you mean by accident, it is more to do with the underling symbolism, so you must be searching for it in the first place, but to see it, you must be looking from the right angle.(I think) but I would not say its impossible to accidentally stumble across the treashhold and notice it, but i suspect we do it all the time already and but most are unawares.

Like we are already there but just don't know it. If that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Most of us are just stuck in a revolving door

www.youtube.com...

"strength to survive"
By: Soldiers of Jah army

I'm amazed in the way that we've got this far
At the pace we're going and the things we've done
Amazed in the way that we're all still here
Just looking at our last fifty years

And I'll ask, in the west in the years to come
Does the dollar really matter when our whole world is gone?
Worry about yourself, while the world stills turns
Waiting until we watch it burn

Stuck in a revolving door Caught in our race for sure
Just look into your eyes Now do we have the strength to survive
Stuck in a revolving door Caught in our race for sure
if I live here

It's not like cigarettes, not like your tv's,
Bigger and brighter than any other thing,
Just consume less, and giving back more
And leave our old ways at the door

And I'll wait, if we don't We can kiss it goodbye
Our sun, our moon, our earth and our sky
Our world we will recover in a billion years
But if we're not living here

When we are.. Stuck in a revolving door Caught in our race for sure
When we are.. Stuck in a revolving door Caught in our race for sure
Just look into your eyes Now do we have the strength to survive...........

edit on 11-6-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well, I tend to think of the term "dimension" as having an ambiguous meaning. There are what we recognize to be physical dimensions, as a sort of property of measurement of thing or things, but I think the real "key" is in that dimensionality describes *perspective*.

I don't really know how to describe the angle (hehe) that I'm coming from here. Is it possible to "unlock" certain "transdimensional" perspectives, and thus move through "doors" of different kinds? Such that perhaps knowledge one may not have had spontaneously arises in the mind of the individual? Does that make sense? I guess I can try to be direct.

I've been viewing material at a particular website, I don't care to share it honestly because it's quite an unusual place. If you want I will though. The content of this website is absolutely designed to transmit information to the viewer in a comprehensive and subconscious way. Since that time I have had a massive change in perspective - NOT because of anything I have learned on a conscious level. I seem to be experiencing altered states of perception that I might compare to transdimensional "remote viewing"? Does any of this sound familiar or sensical?

You clearly have spent time immersed in the lore and discovery of perspectives, I guess I just want to pick your Wifibrains about the topic.

when I say "inadvertantly" I mean, I did not consciously initiate the motion of "entering a door" at a particular time, but none the less I seem to have crossed a threshold. "shapes" of conceptual interactions appear differently to me now than they did 2 months ago, in drastic ways. I haven't really learned anything I did not already know in that elapsed time.

May I ask, I guess, what is your experience with passing through these doors?

Hope I made sense!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The post you made about the "One door" struck me as being particularly relevant to my experience. If that helps, at all.
Thanks for your reply man!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

May I ask, I guess, what is your experience with passing through these doors?

This thread really, and previous ones.

The "one" door was pretty amazing and the most real. The others are like the maze there and back. That is what I meant by its right there, it's like opening a can of wormholes.

Would you share your "one door" experience? Perhaps see it there is a little consistancey between our events. You have already suggested that by relating to my post.

By the way, what you said about the site does sound familiar to what I did, but some how I just took the initiative and made the connections/distortions my self.. I like to say it revaeled itself... With words and symbols and images, ect, ect.

It was like a black circle morphed into a tornado.. All different types of chariot/vehicles to move through different realms.
edit on 11-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The action potentials makes me think of the quote "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.". I think that the video is showing a GREAT representation of what the doors would look like if we were in a dimension in which we could view time in a physical form (as physical as time could be) from an observational perspective. You sure do find some awesome resources.

The question is where did it go! Or is it still right there at will?

As for my discovery, yes it is still there at will, I urge you to get a book, slowly turn the page until it is aligned with your sight like I said, and see if it does not strike you as a wonderfully representative model of the angle itself. t will always be here as a model as long as their is super thin paper.

You have great attention to detail, and you gave your self the answer. It was sitting right in your lap? No?

Yes it was right in my lap! That is how it always seems to happen for me lol. Thanks for the awesome thread I am gonna go read it right now!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

You might like this...

Ancient temples. Celestial/astral analogs/portals...
tpuc.org...

I hope to compile it into a ats thread soon.

Sneak preview... Lol

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Please let me know when the thread is up so I can join.

While I read your link, please take a look at this short article on The Flower of Life. On picture #3 - The flower of life With Two Layers Added - The author asks you to exercise the skill of what Don Juan Mateus calls seeing and take in the entire picture, after which it will bloom, among other things. I did this, and I urge you to do it to, because the picture really does go from 2D to 3D and morph and open and seems as if it is alive! If it is JUST a stereogram it is the most powerful stereograms I have ever seen. I really do think the picture holds some answers to our questions.

Enjoy my friend!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

Yep. I like the gentle morphing from straight edged shapes to curved. A great example.

I recorded this last yr because of its significance...

The new thread is here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It got little attention though unfortunately.

~wifi

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join