It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret doors and hidden passage ways.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The dragon door.

a sleeping dragon: A broad darkness surrounds you as if a heavy curtain is closing before your eyes. After what seems like minutes of floating through emptiness, you get the feeling as if a hole opens in the dark before you... a sleeping dragon.

The hole grows larger, you cannot close your eyes. An unimaginable black. Deeper and darker than any nothingness you could possibly imagine drags you into it... A sleeping dragon.

tibia.wikia.com...:Xomoda/A_Sleeping_Dragon

A little job...

12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.

13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?

14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.

15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.

17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.

18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.

19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.

20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.

21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?

3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?

4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?

5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.

JOB DONE!

mobile.biblegateway.com...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The mirror door.

Through the looking glass...

I'm sure this is a conspiracy. Lol.

Eisoptrophobia is being scared of your own reflection, as distinct from Spectrophobia, the fear of mirrors.

In Popular Culture
In Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, Tigger, thinking his reflection is an imposter pretending to be him, tries to scare his reflection away, but scares himself so much he dashes under the table.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Catoptrophobia (from the word catoptric meaning using a mirror to focus light; from Greek word katoptrikos) is the fear of mirrors. This phobia is distinct from Eisoptrophobia, which is the fear of your own reflection.

They can fear the thought of something frightening jumping out of the mirror or seeing something disturbing inside of it besides their own reflection when looking directly at it.

Others fear that it is a link to the supernatural world or a gateway into another world.

Some also fear their own reflection in the darkness, as it can appear distorted in strange ways

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Look at a tenner..

edit on 11-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: To remove edits. Hehe.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There is this One door....

... it can take you to a place full of mirrors.

Everywhere you look you see your own reflection. Everyone is saying the same thing. Some strive to attain the experience, while some...

The door can behave like a simulator, re-shaping present reality into a complete oneness experience.

One is one with one when one arrives through the one door.

edit on 14-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver
a reply to: Wifibrains
I believe that it is a reference to Wormholes, as i'm sure you are on to as well.

The angle which she passes through IS the key, in reality anyway. Notice that even though she just goes to the left and right the wall never changes or morphs or ripples or anything. She just "reads between the lines" so to speak, or looks beyond her immediate view, looks beyond her "now". By doing this, she can take a 1st class electric slide right through the fabric of time, through a crack in the matrix. The door was hidden in plain sight.

I dunno, I have just had so many visions and thoughts about that angle lately. I can not find the words for it, my mind is still trying to comprehend it, which is hard seeing as I can not step towards that angle (yet anyway lol). That is why I call it the impossible angle. It is as if it is a space between the physical and the astral.

l first came to be aware of this angle when meditating a few months ago. I could feel my astral body, but noticed that it was sitting at a slightly out of line angel in relation to my physical body. I was immediately blown away by the feeling of the angle, if that makes sense. Like I said, I could NOT completely comprehend it, but I could SO STRONGLY feel it's importance.

That angle is 100% accurately portrayed by the film clip. That lets me know that someone somewhere has answers. I really do feel that it is the key to freely going between planes. Maybe i'm wrong, but my heart tells me I am not

I am seeing that angle and description in this symbol.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So, doors of perception, quantum portals, or the secret entrance to the whore house ? I am all for the esoteric, but reading this thread makes me feel like I'm stuck in the cube trying to figure out what 60659 means.
edit on 24-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Im not sure what to say. Lol. All those doors and you can't see the wood for the trees!

Trying to explain something invisible, using real objects can be confusing when trying to diferentiate. The qualities in the objects are just carried through to the symbolism really, as there is already thought mechanism in place for how a door operates.

~wifi
edit on 24-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Very interesting read, I too hope to open the invisible door one day. Speaking of doors and keys though, what if this particular door that we walk through is operated by time and space, since it theoretically travels through time and space. Kinda like in the old school shooter Doom, a blue key opens a blue door, but what exactly is a space/time key?

I suppose that would mean we'd need to be in the right place, at the right time. But what exactly does that mean? More importantly, how do we know we're there? I would like to think that if we were closing in on a potential rift on the space/time continuum, our surroundings would be the first clue to such an event.

Nothing so outrageously obvious. Like the door in the Labyrinth; it too would be hidden in plain sight. Perhaps a mere coincidence disguised as a synchronicity.

Let's say this door in our consciousness was indeed opened up. The moments leading up to it would perhaps cause a great reverberation upon the consciousness in the immediate area and possibly cause mass hysteria in those who are unaware. The Observer would notice this shift in consciousness and react accordingly, wasting no time to find this invisible door before it once again closes. Something to meditate on for sure.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The skeleton key.

A skeleton key (also known as a passingkey) is either a key that has been altered in such a way as to bypass the wards placed inside a warded lock, or a card that contains information necessary to open locks for a certain area. The term derives from the fact that the key has been reduced to its essential parts.

The term "skeleton key", in a more general sense, is also sometimes used in reference to a key or similar object capable of opening any lock regardless of make or type. The term refers to the skeletal structure which can bypass all locks.

A skeleton key has the warded section of the key removed so that it opens all the doors of a system.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Where did I read that...about 90 degrees turns in consciousness to create/enter doors to other realities...Castaneda? Nah...where?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Black holes, hidden trap doors in space and time.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sometimes the door is a key, and the only way out is the same way in!

good read!

keep the door open, just in case...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ready for a brain melt?

This thread has ended up being a array of doorways....

Now for the science bit.

Lol.

edit on 29-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I agree that symbol seems very significant. It reminds me of the alien symbol from the show Dark Skies. I am so glad to see this, my favorite topic ever in my ATS history, to be so enlightening. Thanks so much to the OP for starting this, everyone is coming together in a way I rarely see on here lately!

I can not speak of it here due to T&C, but I have a feeling that I know what at least ONE of the keys are, and now that this topic has happened I plan to use that key for the sole purpose of finding some answers (hopefully) by keeping what we have learned here together at the forefront of my mind. I will report back with what I find tomorrow. Keep it up guys and gals!

P.S. Degredation33, that is EXACTLY what we are doing lol, but if we do not try to solve it, then it is possible that no one ever will, personally feel so compelled to at least try that have little choice but to work on the mystery, because this is the first mystery I have ever experienced actually feeling like we could really solve.

P.P.S

I would also like to add that today I was at church running the mixing board for a friends funeral and the pastor told of a painting where Jesus was knocking on a door with no handle, and a man said to him "There is something wrong with this painting, there is no handle!", to which the pastor beautifully replied "Some doors need not handles, as it is up to God to knock on the doors, to get our attention, but it is up to us to recognize and open them.

A beautifully synchronistic day indeed.
PEACE!
edit on 5/30/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

edit on 31-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenObserver

Mind blown! Again! Lol.

Watch this video my friend...

Pay attention to what happens at the end. You are going to love this!

Watch the whole video though, I'm hoping it will make the video In my last post make sense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be water my friend. Lol
edit on 4-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Amazing! The cellular microcosm is like the most pure form of technology, the highest point. I would like to see the cellular makeup OF a cell. I assume you mean when the huge blue cell slips through the door.
That only backs up the conclusion that I have come to make that the door can exist in all sizes. It is of the same realm of the eye and many other archaic symbols of infinite repetition. Thank you so much for showing me!

I believe that I POSSIBLY have made at the least a small breakthrough in, if anything, the intricacies of perception. As I was pondering on our problem as I said I would the other night, I began to desire a physical representation of this door, as impossible as that sounds, as I figured being able to assess the physical model, even if it is a line too small to see, would be of great help. At that moment I decided to read an Allen Ginsberg book and BAM!

I am sitting indian style, looking straight down at the book, neck bent, and as I turn the page and the side of the single page is lined up with my vision, I realize what I just saw. PERFECT! nothing is more thin than the SIDE of a piece of paper! Within the few milliseconds before the moment that the page was aligned with my eyesight I watched all of the letters reaching from the second letter of each line to the end of each line disappear INTO the root letter of each line, and eventually the root letter dissappearing too, I.E. the aligning of the page with my vision.

Now you may say "All you did was turn a page!", but if our focus is what brings all of that matter together for us to see it then as soon as those letters are out of focus they are essentially gone until we decide to recall them, which seems to convey that they went through the door. It brings to mind a perception version of the back page of a MAD Magazine, the one that you fold from Point A to Point B to make a new picture, which is basically the print version of a wormhole....

So in conclusion I have been led to believe that we at least have a physical model for the thing, therefore taking it a small step out of the realm of "The Cube".

Any thoughts?

edit on 6/4/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver

Amazing! The cellular microcosm is like the most pure form of technology, the highest point. I would like to see the cellular makeup OF a cell. I assume you mean when the huge blue cell slips through the door.
That only backs up the conclusion that I have come to make that the door can exist in all sizes. It is of the same realm of the eye and many other archaic symbols of infinite repetition. Thank you so much for showing me!

I knew you would like it. Perfect depicttion.

I believe that I POSSIBLY have made at the least a small breakthrough in, if anything, the intricacies of perception. As I was pondering on our problem as I said I would the other night, I began to desire a physical representation of this door, as impossible as that sounds, as I figured being able to assess the physical model, even if it is a line too small to see, would be of great help. At that moment I decided to read an Allen Ginsberg book and BAM!

I am sitting indian style, looking straight down at the book, neck bent, and as I turn the page and the side of the single page is lined up with my vision, I realize what I just saw. PERFECT! nothing is more thin than the SIDE of a piece of paper! Within the few milliseconds before the moment that the page was aligned with my eyesight I watched all of the letters reaching from the second letter of each line to the end of each line disappear INTO the root letter of each line, and eventually the root letter dissappearing too, I.E. the aligning of the page with my vision.

Now you may say "All you did was turn a page!", but if our focus is what brings all of that matter together for us to see it then as soon as those letters are out of focus they are essentially gone until we decide to recall them, which seems to convey that they went through the door. It brings to mind a perception version of the back page of a MAD Magazine, the one that you fold from Point A to Point B to make a new picture, which is basically the print version of a wormhole....

A perfect description of a perfect analogy.

The question is where did it go! Or is it still right there at will?

So in conclusion I have been led to believe that we at least have a physical model for the thing, therefore taking it a small step out of the realm of "The Cube".

You have great attention to detail, and you gave your self the answer. It was sitting right in your lap? No?

Any thoughts?

Lots lol.

I have been going through some motions here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jumped in to ask some questions, and got carried away. Lol.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That movement again! Right here along with your "electric slide" down a corridor of doorways.

Another working model?

edit on 8-6-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join