It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

happy star wars day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hope everybody had a good one watching the greatest movie franchise of all time and fantisizing about what 7,8 and 9 will bring us. lots of new news on the episode 7 front with all the cast names being released and tryouts at the mos isley canteena for a new band member. anyway anybody have thoughts or wishes as far as what the next three movies will bring us. will they be as good as the origonals. or worse than the prequels. may the 4th be with you

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-5-2014 by soloharmony because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Love the link.

a reply to: soloharmony

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm expecting great things. Though Lucas isn't at the helm, a lot of the folks behind the scenes are long time Star Wars production folks.

Given the timeline, there will be a lot to account for (30 years it seems). I think this is where it has the potential to go south, because it will mostly necessitate a big chunk of the beginning of the movie, unless they do it with flashbacks (which knowing Abrams, is a possibility).

I'm hoping they use the Vong as the enemy, and go with that storyline. From the casting, seems there is a lot going on with the kids (the Solos in particular). Jaina & Jacen are Han & Leia's twins, along with son Aniken. Not sure if they will go with Luke and Mara, and their son Ben.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
As long as JJ Abrams would consider putting 2 Asian Martial Artist actors or actresses on screen, I'm a happy man.

Star Wars action choreography needs to be handed to an experienced Asian action film director, someone like Donnie Yen who had previous experiences on big budget Hollywood films.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"This will be a day long remembered..."

new topics

top topics

join