It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Advanced Camera Ever Built

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Firstly my Pentax 67 feels like it weighs more than this camera

The WTC thing, please please. Just as said in the above, it is much like the notion the moon landings being hoaxed. Most of the people commenting clearly know nothing about what they are talking about.

It was shown that cell phones of the time operate very well at altitude due to line of sight being excellent. I left my cell phone on (bad boy) in my bag during a flight over Europe. I got 'welcome messages' from all countries I passed over. While that is 'statistics of one' the point has been investigated before and proven.

On the collapse and the heat not being intense enough, let me ask What happens to steel when it gets warm? Say when you burn aviation fuel, somewhere between 400 and 800 C

Between 400 and 800 C the yield strength of steel plummets to 10-20% of the strength at room temperature. The drop starts at 200C and starts to really fall off at 400.

Simply do not need to melt anything to get the steel to bend. The issue is then that once you start to bend it that process also friction heats it. You only need to start to drop one single floor down by a a foot and you have enough energy released that the process will not stop.

Also surrounding buildings... same deal. Many of the statements about other building not being damaged are patently false. Images show that building 7 for example had one side almost completely stripped away and was on fire.

Come on, i mean, governments couldn't control one contractor who worked for the NSA, couldnt manage to kill him while he hopped around the world... does this strike you as a government as all powerful and able to do what is claimed in the videos?

anyway totally beside the point of the OP video, great find and funny as hell.

<< 1   >>

join