It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Then 13 Illegals should be locked up a day....

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: macman
I agree. Stop it all.

Arrest those US citizens molesting kids and arrest and deport the illegals doing it as well.

Everyone who is halfway informed about this type of crime knows most abuse happens in the family/relatives..I think the percentage is about 60%-70%. In addition to that, the percentage of Hispanics who abuse/molest children is very low, 8.5% compared to 58% of whites. This means that blaming illegals for child rape/abuse is nothing but a desperate attempt at villainizing a certain group of people, I could do the same with Blacks, Christians, Italians, whatever since ANY group I could choose will likely have SOME tiny percentage of child abusers. It's bad math with an obvious agenda.

I would respectfully disagree, based on national case studies collected by The Children's Assessment Center and Cleveland Rape Crises Centers. Anyone who knows anything about this topic knows that your math is BAD.

Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children (Sedlack, et. al., 2010).

30-40 percent of children who are sexually abused are abused by family members.3

Sexual assault is one of the most under reported crimes, with 60% still being left unreported. 6

Accordingly, the figure of 13 Hispanic child sex abuses (perpetrated by illegal aliens) as mentioned in this thread, would be adjusted to about #32 incidents per day. But since we are talking about people residing illegally, it is more likely that 80% - 90% of child sex abuse incidents in this sector of the population actually go unreported, simply due to the risk of deportation. For your information, this is the general discussion among social workers within the Hispanic community itself.

In context with this thread, one, being well informed, would think it wise to revise measures currently used in securing the health and safety of our precious children, whether it is related to border annexing or deportation policies, etc.

Maybe you should try harder to do your homework before shooting down topics that cause you discomfort. It appears you are inventing statistics to propagate your emotional reactions, rather than seeking a rational approach through knowledge and critical thinking. Shameful.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

What SHE/HE wants is to generalize all or most illegals as child rapers/molesters,

Not nice to lie. Never said that all or even most illegals are child molesters. That is absurd. Guess you weren't paying attention since I have had to repeat that so many times.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The irony is of course that the naive logic, like saying, let's deport or imprison all Blacks, Italians, whatever to "prevent crimes against children" does of course "sort of work"...because OF COURSE all those children which would've been abused by Blacks, Italians, etc. would be "saved" IF WE ONLY HAD deported or imprisoned those people. And this is exactly his/her "logic" at work there.

Um...no it is not.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Any illegal Alien who commits a felony such as this, or any felony for that matter, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent, serve their sentence, and then immediately deported.

It's a shame that they cannot be deported immediately, and then serve their sentence down in Mexico. Those who obey the laws, contribute to our society, and who have raised their children here should be granted Amnesty.

We should not break up families because our government does not enforce immigration laws. They can violate our constitutional rights at the airport, yet leave the borders wide open? Makes no sense at all.

I blame the government, not those who are trying to give their family a better life. Logical thinking and actually trying to problem solve the situation is commonsense, yet our government has their heads stuck up their rear ends.

Unfortunately, we cannot dictate Mexico's legal system, or at least cooperate with them in order to protect children. We Americans should have invested more into Mexico instead of dive holes like Iraq.

The Mexicans are our neighbors, and the majority of them are hard working, very good people who just want a better life for themselves and their families. That is the reality of the situation here.

We have enough sickos here in America as it already is, and no matter where they are from, here or there, I believe every single one should be immediately executed, but that is another debate. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

It has nothing to do with Race. Not at all.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Very simple, are there illegals molesting kids here in the US?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Oh please 😒 this is ridiculous citizens or not people still commit crimes . Something tells me you're the typical racist .

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lightbeing123
Oh please 😒 this is ridiculous citizens or not people still commit crimes . Something tells me you're the typical racist .

Nope, not racist. We have citizen who commit crimes, but I don't advocate adding more when it is preventable.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Something tells me you didn't bother to read the posts before making your judgement or is it just a case of, "I've already made up my mind, so don't bother me with facts".

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Something tells me you didn't bother to read the posts before making your judgement or is it just a case of, "I've already made up my mind, so don't bother me with facts".

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join