It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

This is all Night Star was saying. It is not rocket science.

Yes you are correct, it's not rocket science or whatever other science.

Because I can pick ANY random group of people and put up some list of crimes and associate it with them for whatever PURPOSE I want. (The NAZIs, for example were quite good at that).

Do you have red hair? A big nose? A beard? Are you bald? Is your last name starting with E? Are you single? Whatever

Let me quick make a cherry-pick list and then write down 20 examples of members who fit in this list who committed a certain crime, in particular one that is sure to create emotions.

Gee, let me make a list of 30 red-haired people in, say, Nevada, who raped children! BRILLIANT! Which obviously proves that people with red hair are in particular dangerous..and getting rid of them will solve a lot of problems!

You're falling for the oldest trick in history how people with an agenda create hate and intolerance. Unbelievable that this still works like it did in 1940.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Those who say that the legal people also commit these acts are not looking at the big picture.

And what is that big picture? That if we stopped these immigrants from coming here illegaly we will put a dent in the child molestation problem??

Or are we back on "preventable" crimes??
The only way to prevent a crime like this is to be in the room as it is happening
It is not just immigrants doing the crime..... That should be the big picture

Foreigners / illegals need to respect the country they have inhabited / infested!!!

That is what those pesky injins kept saying too.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It takes thousands of dollars for illegals to come to the States, purchase false ID's and get set up.

You do understand that in some states they can just go to the dmv and get a ID right? And pay them for it.

So, surprise surprise when they, um, break the law...

Our prisons are full of american citizens that do the same thing, should they all be deported?

If we just made them legal, then they would just be hard working citizens paying taxes, but that just makes to much sense.
Nope, lets make them go through a damn near impossible and costly process

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: Night Star

I don't even need to read the rest of the thread to comment here.
Being an illegal immigrant doesn't make someone more likely to be a pedophile/sexual predator... All it makes you is someone who is in another country illegally. Child molestation happens by legal citizens all the same.
Do some illegal immigrants commit crimes? Sure. Since illegal immigrants are people just like anyone else, and some PEOPLE, regardless of citizenship status, do commit crimes.

I never ever said that being an illegal immigrant makes someone more likely to be a pedophile/sexual predator! Did I? No I did not.
Of course we have legal citizens abusing children as well. Where did I ever say they didn't? It still doesn't make it right that illegal immigrants are allowed in. These were preventable crimes.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Don't look to the current administration to do anything about it:

They're Americans!

My ancestors came here through the proper channels except for the Native American ones who were here even longer.

I believe your point is that if immigration policy on deportation were strictly enforced, then there wouldn't be 11.2 million (according to the PEW Hispanic Center) undocumented people in our midst, who could potentially commit heinous crimes and crimes against people with the option of running across the border. And YES, the demographic information illustrates the fact that Mexicans and other Latin Americans represent a majority due to the natural geography of Latin American border nations.

According to 2010 Pew data, 63 percent of unauthorized adults had been in the country 10 years or more.They're mainly from Mexico. "Any place that sends us immigrants, we have some unauthorized immigrants from," Passel says. But around 55 to 60 percent are from Mexico, "which translates to over 6 million people."

I don't know if it was mentioned, but a large number of pedophilia acts remain unreported or simply hidden. The Catholic Church, Jehovah Witness church and some ultra conservative sects of Judaism have historically kept a policy of silence, due to the stigmatic nature of such crimes on.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

originally posted by: Sremmos80

There also wasn't the laws in place then to make them "illegal", but i am sure a few of them would have been thought to have been "illegal" if they were.

It was founded on undocumented immigrants, how about that

you better go back and study history.

the first immigration law.

The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787. Article I, section 8, clause 4 of the Constitution expressly gives the United States Congress the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization.[1]
History of laws concerning immigration and naturalization in the United States

Maybe you should try reading your own link. That link has to do naturalization and very little on immigration. The first immigration law wasn't on the books until 1875. Because before then if you weren't white they didn't count you.

Page Act of 1875

The Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 1873-March 1875) was the first restrictive federal immigration law and prohibited the entry of immigrants considered "undesirable." The law classified as "undesirable" any individual from Asia who was coming to America to be a forced laborer, any Asian woman who would engage in prostitution, and all people considered to be convicts in their own country.

what the hell do you think naturalization is, is it not someone one who immigrates to the U.S. and lives here long enough to be considered a citizen to put it simply.
why would someone born in the U.S. need to be naturalized. talk about thick.what about the mexicans in texas when th U.S. bought the land from mexico, after the amercain mexcaian war. land owners and people that lived there were granted citizenship.

tell i'm wrong and then go check for your self i dare ya.

edit on 4-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The Mexicans are coming and they want your daughters!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think we need to secure our borders, but my primary concern is that if a chicken rancher from Guadalajara can pass over them un noticed and unmolested, its hard to believe that a trained operative from a hostile government/organization would have much difficulty smuggling in a suitcase nuke or some other WMD past our borders.

Having said that, I really don't understand the hostility displayed by so many conservatives towards immigrants from Mexico, illegal or otherwise. In my experience, by and large these people are hard workers with conservative values and frankly, if for no other reason that self preservation, I think the conservatives need to dial down the hostility towards them and if they're really smart, embrace them with open arms. (Within reason and certainly not the child molesters)

Each side in this little war we have going on in the U.S. has it's faults, in the case of conservatives and republicans in general, I think this is one of theirs.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

These were preventable crimes.

How were they preventable? It is more likely they will still happen, just by an american citizen.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Oh, if you want to prevent crimes - the best way to do that is 100% surveillance cameras everywhere, including homes... monitor everyone's internet activity, tap phones, etc. If everyone knows they are being watched 24/7, they won't dare do anything wrong. Now THAT will prevent crimes, if that is your goal.

Yes, I am being a little sarcastic, but that's because I don't think preventing crimes is your real beef here.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Every case of Child Molestation is a preventable crime.

All you have to do is lock up your kids in the basement and never let them out until they're 18.

God knows how many illegals are out there roaming the streets looking for their next vulnerable victim to rape.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It still doesn't make it right that illegal immigrants are allowed in.

What a sad irony that the descendant of immigrants has such a nauseatingly smug sense of entitlement. Do you think if your foreign born forebearers were looking over your shoulder they'd be proud? Would you turn up your nose at them equally?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
People here are misinterpreting what I'm saying, putting words in my mouth, calling me all kinds of colorful names. I married a Portuguese man, but I'm racist? I have Mexican friends, Asians, Africans etc. but I'm racist? I'm tired of repeating myself for those who refuse to pay attention and listen and have no other agenda than to turn things into what they are not. If you don't get it, you don't get it. If you are civil I will respond. If you want to turn things into what they are not and assume and attack, I have nothing to say to you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

People here are misinterpreting what I'm saying, putting words in my mouth, calling me all kinds of colorful names. I married a Portuguese man, but I'm racist? I have Mexican friends, Asians, Africans etc. but I'm racist? I'm tired of repeating myself for those who refuse to pay attention and listen and have no other agenda than to turn things into what they are not. If you don't get it, you don't get it. If you are civil I will respond. If you want to turn things into what they are not and assume and attack, I have nothing to say to you.

Portuguese? OH GOD. Who the hell let him in here? Don't we already have enough of those?

EDIT:

You know I read once on a user contributed "news" site that some Portuguese guy molested a kid. If only we had done a better job of filtering out the riffraff!
edit on 2014-5-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

I'm with you. I'm not worried about the Mexican immigrants (legal or otherwise). I don't think they're all a bunch of rapists. I think most of them are just looking for a better life. I just think we have a lot bigger problems in this country to be dealing with first before we spend lots of time and billions of dollars trying to keep some poor Mexican immigrants from coming here to dig our ditches, or lay our hot asphalt, or clean our toilets, or mow our lawns.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

274 children per day are molested by legal citizens. www.childhelp.org... Maybe we should deport all citizens to protect the children

If North Carolina is the average for illegals molesting children in the states, then 50 states would be 650 kids. I'd like to know what the total is for all the states combined

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How were they preventable? It is more likely they will still happen, just by an american citizen.

How were they preventable? I have already stated how. I have never heard of a pedophile with only one offense. If these people committed the same crime in their own country then we would not allow them to become citizens here. We have health and background checks on any immigrant coming into the country legally. It won't stop all children being abused, but would have saved many. Many of those precious children's lives would not be ruined today.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Childish remark. Doesn't deserve any other response than this.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Aside from the one guy that kept saying that you were attacking mexicans, I haven't seen many that disagreed with you that is misinterpreting or calling you names.

The problem I think most see is that you had to bring the "illegals" into it.
And the fact that you keep saying these crime were preventable.
That if there was no illegals, kids would not be getting molested every 13 min, which is by no means the case.

Those same guys that are making those laws to protect the kids are the same people doing the crime!

Yes illegal immigration is bad, but our system is broken and promotes it
The system should be the focus, and you shouldn't attach it to a conversation like child molestation

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

OP...

People not looking for an argument understand what you are saying.

So now pointing out a problem makes you a bigot?

Sheesh...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join