It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: Night Star

You are so full of it..

You know damn well this thread was meant as a "Mexicans are bad thread" since the story you are using is only about illegals from south of the border.

You are just angry you are being called on it.

You thread premise is simple.Illegal immigrants from the south are bad..and this thread is further proof.

You are a disgusting person to use the molestation of children to further your cause.

Kind of just as bad as Progressives using illegals to get votes????

Hmmmm, I'm just questioning why you are REALLY offended!

Considering the justice department led by Eric Holder seem to be allowing illegals whom commit crimes to be released, I believe the OP has a valid point!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

But are we holding our own citizens to the same laws?
Are we kicking them out if they don't meet the requirements it takes to get into the country?
If not then is the law just and really protecting us?

Yes there is an immigration problem
Solving that will not solve the MUCH MUCH worse problem of child molestation, since it is american citizens, shoot elected officials, that commit the same crime

I bet if you didn't separate the illegals from citizens that number would be much lower.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

You are so full of it..

You know damn well this thread was meant as a "Mexicans are bad thread" since the story you are using is only about illegals from south of the border.

You are just angry you are being called on it.

You thread premise is simple.Illegal immigrants from the south are bad..and this thread is further proof.

You are a disgusting person to use the molestation of children to further your cause.

I didn't even realize until you said it was only about people from south of the border that so many names were from there. I went back to re-read the article. There was an Asian name in there somewhere too. I know that it isn't only people from south of the border that cross there.

I will say this in all honesty once and for all, This is not a Mexican bashing thread, it was never intended to be and when I mention illegals, it means illegals and not one specific race. I don't know how else to clarify this.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Only a right winger would equate illegals voting to the molestation of children..good job.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Can't say I'm very surprised. I mean, I feel for the poor kids, but yeah, shocker.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what the message of this thread is. Are you saying that if these men had become legal citizens, that they wouldn't have committed these crimes? Are you saying that they only committed these crimes BECAUSE they were illegal aliens? Are you saying they're not getting caught because they are illegal? Because it looks like they are getting caught and charged with their crimes, with court dates.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Don't look to the current administration to do anything about it:

They're Americans!

I have seen that before. To me, you don't become American just by waltzing over a border or over staying a visa and cutting in line.

What awesome thing did you accomplish to become an American?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I'm not really sure what the message of this thread is. Are you saying that if these men had become legal citizens, that they wouldn't have committed these crimes? Are you saying that they only committed these crimes BECAUSE they were illegal aliens? Are you saying they're not getting caught because they are illegal? Because it looks like they are getting caught and charged with their crimes, with court dates.

Seeing that pedophiles are usually repeat offenders from what I understand, I would imagine that they would already have a record from their own country and they would not have been accepted here to become legal citizens.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They're Americans!

I have seen that before. To me, you don't become American just by waltzing over a border or over staying a visa and cutting in line.

My ancestors came here through the proper channels except for the Native American ones who were here even longer.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Either you believe in law and order, or you don't. You can't say that it's alright for some people to break the law and not others.

It takes thousands of dollars for illegals to come to the States, purchase false ID's and get set up. They are NOT poor, innocent refugees by any stretch of the imagination. They are criminals. So, surprise surprise when they, um, break the law...

This is all Night Star was saying. It is not rocket science. She is not against legal immigration, poor people or any other minority. She is against the political corruption and the illegals which are being used to drive down wages for the interests of the rich. Illegals' money is worth less, so they can return home with a profit. It's the tax-paying, law-abiding American people (and legal immigrants) who lose here, no one else.

Also, open borders = no independent, lawful, united United States. If anyone may come and go and do as they wish, you have no sovereign nation! At least for anarchists this position would make sense.

Anyone who cannot understand this would probably spend a week trying to solve a Rubik's cube.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think it's more along the lines of, the type of person who is willing to come into another country illegally, who has already broken laws of ours right off the bat, is more likely to break more laws down the line. Molesting kids, apparently, being one of them, and a major one at that.

I'll tell you what though, I never understood the whole child molestation thing. How can you possibly be attracted to a child (a lot of them even boys), let alone so attracted to said child, that you have to molest them against their will? It just doesn't make any sense in my brain. Sure, maybe one or two dudes(or chicks) are mentally ill and for whatever reason are attracted to little children, but this is like an epidemic. How can this many people be this f**ked up? 13 a day, and it's just one state.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is A LOT to say about this extremely stupid thread, but for some reason I think the poster will never understand.

But...just out of curiosity, I was just looking up some numbers:

patsplacecac.org...

Local child abuse/neglection incl. sexual abuse statistics for North Carolina.

According the above list, as everyone should already know, a HUGE percentage of abusers is in the own family (parents, relatives, other known person).

The number of caucasians/whites who commit these crimes, according to this statistic, 57%.
Latinos/Hispanics make an astonishing tiny 8.5% in this list.

So..I can conclude that BRINGING **MORE** ILLEGALS IN from Mexico would actually significantly decrease child abuse/molestations in North Carolina since their percentage is so low.

Prove me wrong!!! Because as compared to you I took a few minutes to look up REAL numbers, rather tan getting my information from a garbage tabloid. That dude's agenda who wrote this hideous list of illegal aliens committing those crimes is very clear, all i needed to do is check on this guy's article history.

But as said further above, seeing that only 8.5% of those crimes ARE actually committed by Latinos/Hispanics..you should actually be glad for any new illegal coming in. LOL.
edit on 72014RuSundayAmerica/Chicago03PMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I agree with the OP on this 100%.

Those who say that the legal people also commit these acts are not looking at the big picture.

The illegals who shouldn't be here should at least be actin g like decent people as GUESTS in a foreign land.

Does anybody go round to their friends house and sleep with their friends wife when their friend isn't looking???? NO because it is not right....its a god damn liberty.

Foreigners / illegals need to respect the country they have inhabited / infested!!!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

There also wasn't the laws in place then to make them "illegal", but i am sure a few of them would have been thought to have been "illegal" if they were.

It was founded on undocumented immigrants, how about that

you better go back and study history.

the first immigration law.

The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787. Article I, section 8, clause 4 of the Constitution expressly gives the United States Congress the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization.[1]
History of laws concerning immigration and naturalization in the United States

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It takes thousands of dollars for illegals to come to the States, purchase false ID's and get set up. They are NOT poor, innocent refugees by any stretch of the imagination.

Yeah right. Many of them work the debt off once they get here they are practically slaves or at the very least indentured servants. Articles like this are used to purposely distort what Obama's immigration reform really is about. Bill O'Reilly does it all the time.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

They're Americans!

My ancestors came here through the proper channels except for the Native American ones who were here even longer.

So in other words — you did absolutely nothing.

Prior to 1921, the only immigration quotas were for Chinese people. Those were established in the 1880's because of fear mongering xenophobes like yourself. The "proper channels" pretty much consisted of showing up.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

originally posted by: Sremmos80

There also wasn't the laws in place then to make them "illegal", but i am sure a few of them would have been thought to have been "illegal" if they were.

It was founded on undocumented immigrants, how about that

you better go back and study history.

the first immigration law.

The United States Constitution was adopted on September 17, 1787. Article I, section 8, clause 4 of the Constitution expressly gives the United States Congress the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization.[1]
History of laws concerning immigration and naturalization in the United States

Maybe you should try reading your own link. That link has to do naturalization and very little on immigration. The first immigration law wasn't on the books until 1875. Because before then if you weren't white they didn't count you.

Page Act of 1875

The Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 1873-March 1875) was the first restrictive federal immigration law and prohibited the entry of immigrants considered "undesirable." The law classified as "undesirable" any individual from Asia who was coming to America to be a forced laborer, any Asian woman who would engage in prostitution, and all people considered to be convicts in their own country.

edit on 4-5-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't even need to read the rest of the thread to comment here.
Being an illegal immigrant doesn't make someone more likely to be a pedophile/sexual predator... All it makes you is someone who is in another country illegally. Child molestation happens by legal citizens all the same.
Do some illegal immigrants commit crimes? Sure. Since illegal immigrants are people just like anyone else, and some PEOPLE, regardless of citizenship status, do commit crimes.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It takes thousands of dollars for illegals to come to the States, purchase false ID's and get set up. They are NOT poor, innocent refugees by any stretch of the imagination. They are criminals. So, surprise surprise when they, um, break the law...

They come across with thousands of dollars? Not after they pay the coyote and have whatever else they carried with them looted for tips to the driver, so to speak. We won't even go into things like the rape trees along the border, for what they are and represent.

That is a good song. I have it in my library and enjoy it from time to time. It also describes the literal state of conditions at one time in this nation and how things simply 'were' during the early days of Industrial revolutions and new nations to build.

For the Illegals? That still IS life for many of them, sans the hard rock mining, perhaps.

*I sit in wonder at times, for which side of issues I end up on, however briefly, over principle. Whew...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join