It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: lynxpilot
100% of illegal aliens breathe our oxygen every day. Stop the travesty!

I suppose you are pulling the race card which this topic has nothing to do with. Your point is moot.

Thanks for putting me in my place. Heaven knows somebody who actually looks at idiotic statistics is an absolute moron.

After all, football teams that are losing by 11 points or more in the third quarter on Thursdays with more than 10 players that have last names starting with "J" and are east of the Mississippi have a 47% chance of getting a discount from Avis on their rental car from the stadium back to the hotel.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
As already said this is clearly just an attack at what you determine as "illegal" immigrants.
To beat a dead horse of a rebuttal, our country was founded on immigrants and there is a big statue in NY to prove it.

Immigrants yes, illegal immigrants, no.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lynxpilot

The law enforcement advocacy group known as NCFIRE provided the list. Exact numbers don't concern me, just the fact that preventable crimes are allowed.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

www.examiner.com...

Not even going to bother... I don't believe anything they say.

Others have made some great points.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Those thirteen children a day wouldn't have been raped if it weren't for those illegals. That's thirteen lives that wouldn't have been destroyed!

Compounding an issue isn't the way to solve it. No matter how politically correct you want to spin it. Illegals are ILLEGAL and should be deported. All these stupid check points put up around the U.S. should be put to good use.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

There also wasn't the laws in place then to make them "illegal", but i am sure a few of them would have been thought to have been "illegal" if they were.

It was founded on undocumented immigrants, how about that

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In North Carolina, Illegal aliens commit 13 child molestations a day.

-VARGAS-RODRIGUEZ, FIDEL
County: UNION
Court Date: 04/29/2014
Charge(s): 21 counts of indecent liberties with a child, 12 counts of statutory rape, 10 counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor, attempted rape, 11 counts of first-degree sexual offense w/child

There is a huge listing of these people and their crimes, some have numerous accounts. This is only in one state! I was shocked to see this!

How many more children will be robbed of their innocence by those who have no right to be here, before we have a federal government willing to do its job and protect this country from hostile foreign invaders?

www.examiner.com...

Our government is busy doing more important things like spying on guys named Muhammad. We should know better than to expect them to go after criminals who rape children. After all, we have a world wide church full of pedophiles yet we aren't witnessing a mass exodus of tithe payers, whose charity-for-sin continues to provide sustenance for them. What are we saying as a society that actually feeds into these kind of scenarios and yet points the finger at their government.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: F4guy

Those thirteen children a day wouldn't have been raped if it weren't for those illegals. That's thirteen lives that wouldn't have been destroyed!

Compounding an issue isn't the way to solve it. No matter how politically correct you want to spin it. Illegals are ILLEGAL and should be deported. All these stupid check points put up around the U.S. should be put to good use.

Thank you!

If anyone says anything against illegal immigration, we get...oh well we have bad citizens too. So it's ok to add more? What???

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
No we are saying don't blame illegals for crimes that american citizens are doing at the same rate if not higher....

We are saying stop hiding behind the shield of "they commit crimes get them out of here!! "
And say that you think there is a immigration problem and talk about it rationaly not attached to some radical issue
edit on thSun, 04 May 2014 16:58:51 -0500America/Chicago520145180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Shouldn't the thread be named.."Demand your children be molested by American grown pedophiles"

What difference does it make...who children are molested by..we need to stop them all.

Or is this just a Mexicans are bad thread?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There also wasn't the laws in place then to make them "illegal", but i am sure a few of them would have been thought to have been "illegal" if they were.

It was founded on undocumented immigrants, how about that

None of us alive today had anything to do with that. Today we have laws and if all you people believe we can pick and choose which laws to follow, so be it. If you are all ok with preventable crimes being allowed, that's your business and your prerogative.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Shouldn't the thread be named.."Demand your children be molested by American grown pedophiles"

edit on 4-5-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I suppose you are pulling the race card which this topic has nothing to do with. Your point is moot.

That's funny because isn't the ENTIRE POINT of YOUR post pulling the race card, with a topic which indeed has nothing to do with race!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

What difference does it make...who children are molested by..we need to stop them all.

Or is this just a Mexicans are bad thread?

No it absolutely is NOT a Mexicans are bad thread!!!! I said illegals and they come in all colors and cultures.

What do you mean does it matter who molested the children????? Of course no one should molest a child ever no matter who they are or where they are from!!! I mentioned illegals because those are preventable crimes!

I will not have anyone else try to turn this into a race thing because it is not!!!!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

None of us alive today had anything to do with that

So then we shouldn't have to follow them then...
Why do we need to enforce something we had nothing to do with?

I don't think there is such a thing as "preventable" crimes, that is a pipe dream.
It is that idea that will lead to the mass giving up its personal freedom, in order to "prevent" crime

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I can't believe it, but GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS has now become more professional than ATS.

What a # community. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves. I don't even need to explain why. It's that apparent.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

That's funny because isn't the ENTIRE POINT of YOUR post pulling the race card, with a topic which indeed has nothing to do with race!

When does illegal mean one race? When? Illegal immigrants come from all over the world.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

None of us alive today had anything to do with that

So then we shouldn't have to follow them then...
Why do we need to enforce something we had nothing to do with?

I don't think there is such a thing as "preventable" crimes, that is a pipe dream.
It is that idea that will lead to the mass giving up its personal freedom, in order to "prevent" crime

Those laws are meant to protect us. It may be ok for you that people come here without a health or background check, but it's not ok with me. What Country doesn't have laws against illegally immigrating?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No we are saying don't blame illegals for crimes that american citizens are doing at the same rate if not higher....

We are saying stop hiding behind the shield of "they commit crimes get them out of here!! "
And say that you think there is a immigration problem and talk about it rationaly not attached to some radical issue

Ok, so you are saying because legals commit crimes it's fine to add more? That's rational? Sorry, I don't get it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You are so full of it..

You know damn well this thread was meant as a "Mexicans are bad thread" since the story you are using is only about illegals from south of the border.

You are just angry you are being called on it.

You thread premise is simple.Illegal immigrants from the south are bad..and this thread is further proof.

You are a disgusting person to use the molestation of children to further your cause.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join