It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

If they don't have a previous record in their birth country, then they should be allowed here, because this is only about letting violent criminals in, right? Everyone else should be allowed and legalized. It shouldn't matter how many there are - as long as they don't come here with a record.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That is the point, that the OP would stoop low enough to attach a very real issue and hide behind it to attack illegals when they are doing the very same thing that american citizens that are here legally are doing in higher numbers.

We are arresting and taking care of our child molesters here. The illegals should be arrested in their own Country. If he comes here and molests a child, that could have been prevented by his staying in his own Country to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Huh, strange they get the title native american's then huh?
If you want to get into what the history was of this nation we can. Common knowledge dictates that we took this land form native americans. If you want to get into who they took it from, well that is a whole other thread.

I do understand they fought civilly just like we do today, so will it be ok when lets say china comes over and takes over our land?
We were fighting among our self's anyway right? Only a matter of time before we get conquered?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If they don't have a previous record in their birth country, then they should be allowed here, because this is only about letting violent criminals in, right? Everyone else should be allowed and legalized. It shouldn't matter how many there are - as long as they don't come here with a record.

We have a legal process for people to come here. Millions are going through the proper channels to become legal.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If he comes here and molests a child, that could have been prevented by his staying in his own Country to begin with.

IF is the key word here, he might come over the US and never do it, it is the same chance....
The same child also has the same chance of being molested by a us citizen....so who do we deport to prevent this crime from happening?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

If you want to get into what the history was of this nation we can.

That's not what this thread is about. You can certainly start a thread about it if you'd like.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

We have a legal process for people to come here. Millions are going through the proper channels to become legal.

There ARE currently limits to how many legal immigrants are allowed.

The Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA), the body of law governing current immigration policy, provides for an annual worldwide limit of 675,000 permanent immigrants, with certain exceptions for close family members.

www.immigrationpolicy.org...

There should be no limits, and it should be as quick as checking your name on a computer screen for a criminal record. Done - welcome to America.

If it were as easy as you imply, we wouldn't be having families with little children stowing away in the back of non-ventilated trucks, or risking their lives with the "coyotes".

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

That is why I didn't address it when you, the thread OP, brought it up

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If it were as easy as you imply, we wouldn't be having families with little children stowing away in the back of non-ventilated trucks, or risking their lives with the "coyotes". If it were as easy as you imply, we wouldn't be having families with little children stowing away in the back of non-ventilated trucks, or risking their lives with the "coyotes".

BUT THEY ARE BREAKING LAWS!!!! GOSH WHY DON"T YOU GET THAT!!!!!!!

GOSH SHARON!!!! (hope your a south park fan)
/sarcasm over

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How do you think the people immigrating through the proper channels feels? They paid their dues and are waiting to get here while an illegal just waltzes over the border or over stays a visa and has a job and is working or is on welfare and being taken care of and living here? You should realize that we have laws for a reason. Illegals have no health or background checks. Citizens have not only been raped but killed by many illegals. Had they not have been here, those people wouldn't have suffered.

What are the chances that in every one of those cases, it would have happened anyway by a legal?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If it were as easy as you imply, we wouldn't be having families with little children stowing away in the back of non-ventilated trucks, or risking their lives with the "coyotes".

The immigration system should be faster. There should be improvements made, I agree.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What are the chances that in every one of those cases, it would have happened anyway by a legal?

50/50.... they might or they might not.
But it is impossible to say that they wouldn't 100%
And again, most of these cases probably happened within the family as most cases do....
Would you rather those kids be in a place where they can get some of the best help possible rather then the country that they came from?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: macman

And american men, who are here legally, are molesting kids even more then the illegals are....

Stop molestation all together, not just focus on the illegals doing it because our own citizens are doing it even more. Better start

[

I agree. Stop it all.

Arrest those US citizens molesting kids and arrest and deport the illegals doing it as well.

Well, how about they just be turned over to someone like me. I can take care of them.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

originally posted by: Night Star
People here are misinterpreting what I'm saying, putting words in my mouth, calling me all kinds of colorful names. I married a Portuguese man, but I'm racist? I have Mexican friends, Asians, Africans etc. but I'm racist? I'm tired of repeating myself for those who refuse to pay attention and listen and have no other agenda than to turn things into what they are not. If you don't get it, you don't get it. If you are civil I will respond. If you want to turn things into what they are not and assume and attack, I have nothing to say to you.

No Doubt Night! It's Sh it like this that keeps me from starting any threads here. There are to many predators here that do nothing more than look for a weakness in a thread and tear the hell out of the O.P.!
Wow, . I knew what ya meant and think the thread is fine. Don't worry about the ass ho's that want to destroy it.

Good work Night Star! This is a great topic with a valid premise. Anyone who doesn't understand it, is simply uninformed. I remember the (1994) California election that ushered Gov. Pete Wilson's Proposition #187. There was allot of press about how Mexican American citizens voted this bill into law, because they were so upset about the ghettos created by gangs of illegals committing crimes and the economic burden on the tax payers. The supreme court over turned it by a margin, but remember that the voter made their voices heard, and it was the Mexican American vote which overwhelmingly supported the whole idea.

Proposition 187
See main article: California Proposition 187 (1994) As Governor, Wilson was closely associated with California Proposition 187, a 1994 ballot initiative to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using health care, public education, and other social services in the U.S. State of California. Voters passed the proposed law as a referendum in November 1994; it was the first time that a state had passed legislation related to immigration, customarily an issue for federal policies and programs.[12] The law was challenged in a legal suit and found unconstitutional by a federal court in 1998 and never went into effect.[13]

edit on 6-5-2014 by Gianfar because: 'grammar'

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

What is the valid premise? That if the borders were more secure that children would not get molested?
That has been shown that is not the case.
Its more likely that they still will, just in what ever country they are in.
I think the United states would be a much better environment for them to seek the help they will need from it.
Do you mind you tax dollars going to helping those kids out??
I would rather it go there then the beefy defense budget

Care to show where the mexican american's voted to deny basic human rights to people btw? So much press about it, I am sure you won't have a tough time

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Seriously????
Since it hadn't got its "United States" name then it wasn't a country?
Men and women had this land as their home, by a different name sure, but it was still a country...
You are right tho, after the the founding fathers came over and did what they did they made a bunch of laws to make sure no one did it to them. Where do you think laws come from?

Oh, so the indigenous people had formed a country within the borders as the defined United States?
Thought that most American Indians didn't believe in owning the land, and that they lived with the land.

Oh really? It is that simple huh??
Again for that 100th time, american citizens are doing the same crime at the same rate, so it is more likely that the crime still happens.

And for the 1000th time, just because one group is doing it, using another group as your scapegoat is the weakest form of excuses.
The fix is for all. Arrest those US citizens, deport the illegals.

And it is even more likely the crime is still committed, just not on US ground.

And I don't care. Not my problem. It is the problem of the country it is occurring in.

These type of crimes happen within the family, it is not like illegals are going to parks and snatching up random girls and boys.

Oh really? So, an illegal has never taken a kid and done this?
You really are moving away from reality and just now spinning BS as talking points.

So all we would be doing is moving those kids out of a place where they can actually get help.
But that is just fine, out of sight, out of mind.

Again, not my problem.
Call Team America for that.

And at that point would that law be just??

To deport US citizens???
Do I really need to answer that?

That those laws that were made contradict that motto of the land of the free

You are purposely twisting this to align with some La Raza feed BS fest.
Land of the Free does not mean it is a free for all. Nor does it mean no laws pertaining to migration, borders or sovereignty.

That the immigration laws and process do not reflect the history of this nation.

So, the US can't screen, deny/accept people migrating into the US?
Now I know you are being willfully ignorant.

It does not reflect what the statue of liberty represents. We may as well take that out of there now.

Oh, this should be good. Please, tell me what it represents. I would love to hear this.

I am pretty sure mankind had a good idea of borders and countries before we broke free. England knew thing or two about borders and countries, sure the founding fathers picked up a thing or two.
One being how to forcefully take over land already inhabited

Okay, not really sure why you stated that, but sure sure.

Btw I am sure the indians thought the founding fathers had no right to be there and were breaking their laws by coming in and breaking more laws by staying. But again that doesn't matter because the US had no been founded yet

You can call me one of those people again, but the truth hurts.

Oh great, now we are onto the whole taking land from this person or that.
That is past now. Long gone. What we have is the United States, with defined borders, defined requirements for people to come into the country and the ability to accept and deny people from migrating here.

There is NO RIGHT to migrate here.

So again, are you willing to deport the people that followed those rules but have since broken them?

Followed what rules????
Every illegal here broke several Federal Laws coming here. Every illegal breaks laws daily with actions like driving, working without a green card, work visa or US citizenship. And now, the icing on the cake, there is a large portion or illegals that are part of the criminal element. Be it gangs, ID theft, Tax fraud, welfare fraud and now child molestation.

I never said you stated it... I asked a question. See the ? at the end of the sentence.

I had no idea that was what that squiggly line meant. Thanks for pointing that out.

Illegal means they are breaking a man made law that wasn't in place when the men that made it did the same thing.

You do realize this is now 2014. Those people and that time are long gone.
This is like arguing with a La Raza dirtbag lawyer.
You are arguing fantasy talking points.

I am totally aware of that, that is why I say the system is broken. Seems you don't think the system is broken at all.

When did I state that?
Just because it is broken, or difficult to navigate, doesn't mean they get to break laws.

Most that have not been through the process would think the same thing.
Been apart of helping people get their citizenship... no easy task.

I didn't realize it was supposed to be easy.
Regardless, just because it isn't easy, doesn't mean they get to break laws.
Are we talking about grown adults, or a collective 5 year stomping their feet?

Yes they did, and they would have done it if they were in the states or not.... what is your point?

The point, and you know what the point is, is very clear. The issue is this crap happening in the US.

Again, at least if they are in the states, the kids can get the help they need after....

So, you hold "help" as a higher item then it not happening here.
That is pretty sick.

You don't mind paying for some kids to get some help with some of your tax dollars do you?

US kids, if it happens, not a bit.
US kids, where it could be avoided. Yeah, I have a problem with that.

And BINGO!
That is all that matters right? That they do it some where else??

Where is the kid in that statement??????????

There was no need to play gotcha. I have been very clear about this from the start.

That is why every one is so mad about this thread, and with that I am done with this sniping match and responding to you.
Good day

Oh, good bye then.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Gianfar

What is the valid premise? That if the borders were more secure that children would not get molested?

If you are asking me what a valid premise is, then I'm not sure what your objection is.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Much of what you say makes sense. Personally, I don't see the presumption of racism as a talking point either. Frankly, I get the feeling that some posters aren't telling us who they are or its just easier to exploit it as opposed to actually thinking.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
I agree. Stop it all.

Arrest those US citizens molesting kids and arrest and deport the illegals doing it as well.

Simpler: Prosecute and arrest ALL child molesters/abusers.

You say "arrest and deport the illegals doing it as well", there is obviously nothing against to say..however I don't think this is the OP's intention. Simply because (as already pointed out MANY, MANY times in this thread) there is no significant percentage of illegals who rape/molest children. THERE IS NONE.

All she wants (IMHO) is not to actually prosecute and deport those few illegals who have found to be criminals who molested children (who may exist in ANY randomly selected group of people, often even in much higher numbers). What SHE/HE wants is to generalize all or most illegals as child rapers/molesters, regardless of the fact that there is no "statistic significant" number of molesters there.

Everyone who is halfway informed about this type of crime knows most abuse happens in the family/relatives..I think the percentage is about 60%-70%. In addition to that, the percentage of Hispanics who abuse/molest children is very low, 8.5% compared to 58% of whites. This means that blaming illegals for child rape/abuse is nothing but a desperate attempt at villainizing a certain group of people, I could do the same with Blacks, Christians, Italians, whatever since ANY group I could choose will likely have SOME tiny percentage of child abusers. It's bad math with an obvious agenda.

The irony is of course that the naive logic, like saying, let's deport or imprison all Blacks, Italians, whatever to "prevent crimes against children" does of course "sort of work"...because OF COURSE all those children which would've been abused by Blacks, Italians, etc. would be "saved" IF WE ONLY HAD deported or imprisoned those people. And this is exactly his/her "logic" at work there.
edit on 22014RuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago24PMTuesdayTuesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

We? So, you are telling us that you are an illegal alien?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join