It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ask the native americans what their immigration policy was in ..say late 1600-1700s and if they wanted you(figurativley of course)..just sayin
Oh and the Examiner as a news source..would wipe my ass with it

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentKillah

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
yes, and yes it does, fact is they would not be here in our country molesting our citizens if they were kept out. what part of take care of our own did you not understand. that means you keep law breakers that can be caught at the border crossing first, and deporting all those who can be caught that are illegal, while working to catch the ones who will slipped past the screeners.

it is still a crime to come into the U.S. illegally. they should not be given a pass just because they have not broken any other laws. which in fact they break many other laws, by being here and partaking in our way of life.

i'll say it again if you want to come here get in line with the others and wait your turn to do it legally.

Oh... trust me, I understand taking care of our own very well. Much better than you in fact. The fact is, 536 of the molestations in North Carolina happened from family, friends of the family, or acquaintances. Your value of taking care of our own doesn't address the BIGGEST issue of the matter. In fact, it addresses the smallest. So if you want to take care of our American children, then maybe your focus should be shifted to the biggest issue and take care of that first!

Oh... trust me, I understand taking care of our own very well. Much better than you in fact.

apparently you don't, those 536 are hidden until brought to light by the victim, family or what ever reason. the illegal are a known factor. why not go after the known until the hidden is brought into the light. that way both issues are addressed and one is actively being pursued,as the others will be when brought forth.

it is a fact that the majority of rapes and molestations are not reported and those molestations that are, take place for extended periods of time before being reported. if the illegal that would do such a crime is not here then he can't do his crime in our country for a extended period. then resources that would be used for them would be free to use on the ones here.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Yes. Why?.. because 28% of molestation event occur from family members. How about we focus on fixin the biggest part of the problem before moving to the much lesser 13 per year number... less than 2%.

Seriously... big concern of 13 out of 549 in the state of North Carolina???? Yea... it's all the illegals fault.

Illegals are here illegally. Remove them, remove those 13. It's a start.

Unless you want to be their apologist now, the removal of a person that commits crimes several times over should be removed.

Then go after the "white guys" after that.

Sorry... in my line of work and in my educational background, I follow the Pareto Principle. Going after illegals due to child molestation doesn't even fit into the 20% category. I'd rather attack the family issues that lead to grown men (and women) molesting their children. But... by all means, continue to focus on the smalles of the issues and see how much of an impact you can make. Maybe we'll stop getting delicious fruits in the grocery store... illegals seem pretty good at picking oranges for small pay under the table.

When did I say to arrest, charge and deport illegals just for molestation?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentKillah

ahhhhhhh, okay then.

Topic at hand. Illegals, being here illegally, are molesting kids. They, all illegals, need to be arrested and deported.

Remove illegals, remove some molestation. It is a good start.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ship them back and they will molest children there.

Are you suggesting USA children are all that matters?

You make no sense.

Pedophilia will happen no matter where you send it.

America was built on immigration.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

And american men, who are here legally, are molesting kids even more then the illegals are....

Stop molestation all together, not just focus on the illegals doing it because our own citizens are doing it even more. Better start

[

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Illegals already show a disregard for laws.

Good for them, we have to many laws in the first place.
And I feel like that statement contradicts this one

When I was in LE, I did not restrict myself to certain groups for investigations, interactions or arrests.

Seems like you think that illegals are ready don't follow laws, so how can you say that you didn't look at them any different??
American citizens show the same amount of disregard for the laws, our prisons are chalked full to prove that.

Are there some that don't act like this?? Sure. But not as much as people are lead to believe anymore.

I think you just had poor experiences working in LE, I live in So. Cal, i deal with illegals on a daily basis.
They don't seem like outlaws, they are good people that just break some documentation laws.
I am right there with them, I would love to go undocumented if I could

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It all should be sought out and investigated.

But, removing illegals from the equation seems to remove some of the instances of molestation.

It is much more proactive in doing this, then reactive in just investigating once the crime has been committed.

I do think it is more heinous that a person that shouldn't be here in the first place, is committing such things.
edit on 6-5-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They don't seem like outlaws, they are good people that just break some documentation laws.

You lost all credibility with that statement.

They shouldn't be here, period.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

They shouldn't be here, period.

What tribe does your family owe its heritage too?
Cause that is the only way you are not in that same category...

removing illegals from the equation seems to remove some of the instances of molestation.

BS, it has been shown plenty on this thread that american men and women are doing this same crime at the same, if not higher rate...
It has also been shown that the molestation usually takes place on their own kids, so now the crime it just taking place some where else.. But I guess out of sight, out of mind right?
At least the kids can get some help in the states.

This thread has a, get rid of the people we assume

Illegals already show a disregard for laws.

are criminals and then we won't have any crime.

That is a pipe dream, you can not prevent crimes that way. Most crimes are not preventable, they happen, usually heat of the moment

When do we start deporting american citizens to prevent crimes?

America is home to those looking for a better life
Those in the pursuit of life liberty and happiness, who are you to say who shouldn't be here, period?

And before you go and say "well these men and women are breaking laws!!"
well no # , america has enough of them, I bet you break one or two almost every day

edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 14:17:43 -0500America/Chicago520144380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 14:20:36 -0500America/Chicago520143680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

What tribe does your family owe its heritage too?
Cause that is the only way you are not in that same category...

Oh, you are one of these people.
US law, US citizen dictates such things.

Illegals should not be here.

BS, it has been shown plenty on this thread that american men and women are doing this same crime at the same, if not higher rate...
It has also been shown that the molestation usually takes place on their own kids, so now the crime it just taking place some where else.. But I guess out of sight, out of mind right?
At least the kids can get some help in the states.

Oh, so if it weren't for the illegals here, those molestations listed would have still happened?
And I never said we shouldn't go after US citizens doing these actions as well.

You myopic view of allowing illegals to be here, solely because they are good people is pretty moronic at best.

This thread has a, get rid of the people we assume
are criminals and then we won't have any crime.

What assumption?
The came here illegally, thus broke federal law. There is no assumption needed. It is fact. Laws were broken to come here, and laws are broken to stay here.

That is a pipe dream, you can not prevent crimes that way. Most crimes are not preventable, they happen, usually heat of the moment

No need to deport just to prevent crime.
Deport due to already breaking laws.

When do we start deporting american citizens to prevent crimes?

When the person is already a criminal and needs to be returned back to their country of origin anyways.

America is home to those looking for a better life

Yes, and doing so legally.

Those in the pursuit of life liberty and happiness, who are you to say who shouldn't be here, period?

Ahhhhhh the US law regarding migration and US borders.

And before you go and say "well these men and women are breaking laws!!"
well no # , america has enough of them, I bet you break one or two almost every day

Now that is cute. The old tired retort of, "well, US citizens break laws too".
That is nice.

Illegal is still illegal. Trying to deflect the illegal actions of one group by pointing out the actions of another is about the weakest debate tactic out there.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Oh, you are one of these people.
US law, US citizen dictates such things.
Illegals should not be here.

Ya I am one of those people that don't ignore how this country really came to be, by illegal immigrants if we went by today's process, came over from england and took control of this country form people already here.
Raping and pillaging the whole time, women and children were not spared
Ogalala tribe is where I owe my heritage to btw

No need to deport just to prevent crime.
Deport due to already breaking laws.

Well this thread is about preventing crimes and you have already said that if we deport them then the crimes will be prevented, so what is it? Does the deporting prevent the crime from happening?

When the person is already a criminal and needs to be returned back to their country of origin anyways

That is not what I asked, I asked when do we start deporting american citizens for breaking the law?

When do we start putting citizens through the same back ground check that we put the immigrants through. If it takes so much to get into this country, shouldn't it be even harder to stay?
Would you be ok with a blanket, if you break a law then we deport you?
Or is that only ok with people that are "illegally" here...
In the land of free....

Ahhhhhh the US law regarding migration and US borders.

Pretty sure the pursuit of life liberty and happiness predates those laws, so does the fact of america being the land of immigrants from all over the world.
So again, are you willing to deport the people that followed those rules but have since broken them?

Now that is cute. The old tired retort of, "well, US citizens break laws too".
That is nice.

Illegal is still illegal. Trying to deflect the illegal actions of one group by pointing out the actions of another is about the weakest debate tactic out there.

If it is such an old and tired and weak retort then I would expect a better rebuttal lol

I am not trying to deflect, just trying to un-sensationalize the link the OP made to illegals and child molestation, if you don't separate them out of the equation then it is happening even more.
No reason to point out that illegals are doing it if it is really about the kids.
That is the point, that the OP would stoop low enough to attach a very real issue and hide behind it to attack illegals when they are doing the very same thing that american citizens that are here legally are doing in higher numbers

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ya I am one of those people that don't ignore how this country really came to be, by illegal immigrants if we went by today's process, came over from england and took control of this country form people already here.

Well, that was a cool story. Thanks for sharing.

Seeing as there was no country for people to be illegally here on, your argument is invalid.
There are laws NOW on the books, have been for some time now.

Well this thread is about preventing crimes and you have already said that if we deport them then the crimes will be prevented, so what is it? Does the deporting prevent the crime from happening?

And if those illegals weren't here, those molestations would not have occurred.
One problem solved, many to go.

That is not what I asked, I asked when do we start deporting american citizens for breaking the law?

When the law dictates that is the case.
But, seeing as there are no such laws, deporting American citizens and all, what is your point?

When do we start putting citizens through the same back ground check that we put the immigrants through.

When they are migrating to the US from a foreign country.

If it takes so much to get into this country, shouldn't it be even harder to stay?

That is not how it goes. Fantastic try though.

Would you be ok with a blanket, if you break a law then we deport you?

Uhhhhhh, what does that have to do with anything again?

Or is that only ok with people that are "illegally" here...
In the land of free....

Yeah, that is kind of the point to have a legal process to come here, and when people break the law and process, that they be deported to do it the correct way.
Explain to me how exactly you got the notion that it is okay to break laws to come here, and break laws staying here by stating "Land of the Free"

Pretty sure the pursuit of life liberty and happiness predates those laws, so does the fact of america being the land of immigrants from all over the world.

You do realize that the US was a sovereign country when freed from British rule, thus bringing us to the idea of borders and the country.
And immigrants are not the issue. Not even close. Not even on the same planet. No one has stated to stop allowing immigrants in.

The issue is illegals. The people here, that broke laws coming here and break laws staying here.

So again, are you willing to deport the people that followed those rules but have since broken them?

When did I state that?
Follow the bouncing ball.
Illegal.......means here illegally......laws have been broken....they need to be deported..

If it is such an old and tired and weak retort then I would expect a better rebuttal lol

A tired statement deserves a tired retort.
Come up with something original, or not from La Raza, and you will get a better response.

I am not trying to deflect, just trying to un-sensationalize the link the OP made to illegals and child molestation, if you don't separate them out of the equation then it is happening even more.

Did illegals molest kids, yes or no?

No reason to point out that illegals are doing it if it is really about the kids.

If they weren't here illegally, they would not have molested a kid here.

That is the point, that the OP would stoop low enough to attach a very real issue and hide behind it to attack illegals when they are doing the very same thing that american citizens that are here legally are doing in higher numbers

That is the topic. Illegals, committing crimes.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Seeing as there was no country for people to be illegally here on, your argument is invalid.

Seriously????
Since it hadn't got its "United States" name then it wasn't a country?
Men and women had this land as their home, by a different name sure, but it was still a country...
You are right tho, after the the founding fathers came over and did what they did they made a bunch of laws to make sure no one did it to them. Where do you think laws come from?

And if those illegals weren't here, those molestations would not have occurred.
One problem solved, many to go.

Oh really? It is that simple huh??
Again for that 100th time, american citizens are doing the same crime at the same rate, so it is more likely that the crime still happens. And it is even more likely the crime is still committed, just not on US ground. These type of crimes happen within the family, it is not like illegals are going to parks and snatching up random girls and boys.
So all we would be doing is moving those kids out of a place where they can actually get help.
But that is just fine, out of sight, out of mind.

When the law dictates that is the case.

And at that point would that law be just??

Explain to me how exactly you got the notion that it is okay to break laws to come here, and break laws staying here by stating "Land of the Free"

That those laws that were made contradict that motto of the land of the free
That the immigration laws and process do not reflect the history of this nation. It does not reflect what the statue of liberty represents. We may as well take that out of there now.

You do realize that the US was a sovereign country when freed from British rule, thus bringing us to the idea of borders and the country.
And immigrants are not the issue. Not even close. Not even on the same planet. No one has stated to stop allowing immigrants in.
The issue is illegals. The people here, that broke laws coming here and break laws staying here.

I am pretty sure mankind had a good idea of borders and countries before we broke free. England knew thing or two about borders and countries, sure the founding fathers picked up a thing or two.
One being how to forcefully take over land already inhabited

Btw I am sure the indians thought the founding fathers had no right to be there and were breaking their laws by coming in and breaking more laws by staying. But again that doesn't matter because the US had no been founded yet

You can call me one of those people again, but the truth hurts.

This is the question i asked you... and this is the response...

When did I state that?
Follow the bouncing ball.
Illegal.......means here illegally......laws have been broken....they need to be deported..

I never said you stated it... I asked a question. See the ? at the end of the sentence.
Illegal means they are breaking a man made law that wasn't in place when the men that made it did the same thing.
I am totally aware of that, that is why I say the system is broken. Seems you don't think the system is broken at all.
Most that have not been through the process would think the same thing.
Been apart of helping people get their citizenship... no easy task.

Did illegals molest kids, yes or no?

Yes they did, and they would have done it if they were in the states or not.... what is your point?
Again, at least if they are in the states, the kids can get the help they need after....
You don't mind paying for some kids to get some help with some of your tax dollars do you?

If they weren't here illegally, they would not have molested a kid here.

And BINGO!
That is all that matters right? That they do it some where else??

Where is the kid in that statement??????????

That is why every one is so mad about this thread, and with that I am done with this sniping match and responding to you.
Good day
edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 16:34:16 -0500America/Chicago520141680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 16:37:55 -0500America/Chicago520145580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 16:39:58 -0500America/Chicago520145880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Look... I don't care about deporting illegals on the basis that they're breaking a law. I am against the notion that this thread brings about "All illegals rape children and should be deported because of that alone". But even beyond both of those, I'm against child molestation. Child molestation and illegals do not belong together as a reason for deportation. It's just that simple!

How many times do I have to say this? No one said ALL illegals rape children. Why do you insist that we or I am saying that? It isn't written in any reply, it isn't written in the thread title. Where is it written? How many times have I had to repeat myself over and over again???? Not once did I say in this thread, on any page what you insist I said. Not once!

You don't think that child molestation and illegal belong together as a reason for deportation? Are you saying it's ok to let illegal child molesters come here? Most cases of child molesters are repeat offenders. Had those illegal tried to come here legally, surely there would be a record of it and they would be refused entry.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentKillah

Maybe we'll stop getting delicious fruits in the grocery store... illegals seem pretty good at picking oranges for small pay under the table.

Millions of them? We have millions of illegal immigrants. Many are in different areas of the workforce, picking fruits and vegetables, in construction etc. etc. It does not take millions of illegals to pick crops. We already have legal provisions for them to work here seasonally and then return home.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

Ship them back and they will molest children there.

Are you suggesting USA children are all that matters?

You make no sense.

Pedophilia will happen no matter where you send it.

America was built on immigration.

I make no sense? If people payed attention to what was said already and more than once, we wouldn't have to keep going back and forth like this. When did I say that USA children are all that matters? When? Why do I have to keep repeating things so many times? Please pay attention people. I'm starting to feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

If we ship them back and they commit a crime in their own Country, it's up to their own Country to arrest them. We arrest ours. They arrest theirs.

Right, America was built on immigration, but not ILLEGAL immigration. Huge difference.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Right, America was built on immigration, but not ILLEGAL immigration. Huge difference.

Also a HUGE difference in what was considered legal and illegal in those days.

Most cases of child molesters are repeat offenders. Had those illegal tried to come here legally, surely there would be a record of it and they would be refused entry.

Only if those previous crimes were reported, and this type of crime goes unreported.

If we ship them back and they commit a crime in their own Country, it's up to their own Country to arrest them.

And then the poor kids don't get the help they need. This is about the kids right? Wouldn't you like to see them get the help that would be available to them, for free most likely, that they could get in the states?
Or send them some where else with the monster that molested them?
Remember, most molestation cases come within the family. Not to total strangers like the picture you are trying to paint

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
dp
edit on thTue, 06 May 2014 17:29:50 -0500America/Chicago520145080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You do realize that Native Americans weren't the first humans there right? You do realize that even if they were, they fought amongst themselves for food and land right? In my ancestory, their tribe was almost completely wiped out by another tribe. So even if we never came here, someone else would have conquered the land.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join