It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: SilentKillah

Again I ask. Would it be better if the illegals were in their home country commiting these crimes while their government do not do anything about it? Would it be better for 30-50 young children to be raped by the "would be illegal immigrant" in their home country and never get caught?

I'm sure their Country has made arrests. You are assuming they do nothing.

Them being illegals in this country has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SICK PERVERTS!!! They would likely get away with more sick perverted # in their home country... but again, these "illegal" haters don't care about that because they're not molesting American kids.

Who ever said that they are sick perverts just because they are here illegally? That is absurd and no one said that.

If you had a son or daughter who was molested by an illegal, would you tell that traumatized innocent child that if it wasn't them, it could have been more kids in another country that was molested instead?

If my child were molested by ANYONE, I'd be upset. I wouldn't go around with some hypothetical notion that only illegals do this when it's clearly proven that only 5 percent of molestations are from strangers. 95% are at least acquaintances or friends!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Night Star

All you are saying in that foolish statement is that it's ok to allow illegal pedophiles/rapists to be here. We have laws that are not being enforced and hundreds of children wouldn't have been attacked had those laws been enforced. I suppose if it were your child then it would be different.

No, what they are saying is that you are using the despicable act of child molestation to push your hatred of illegal aliens.

You are attempting to paint illegal aliens as child molesters...you are using the poor kids who have been victimized to push your own agenda.

Maybe you should care about the kids more and the illegal aliens less. Child molestation isn't a crime that is only done by illegal aliens, but that is how you are trying to paint it.

It's disgusting that people want to use the suffering of others to push their own agendas.

What is disgusting is how you turn things completely around by making assumptions.
Not once have I ever said that only illegals molest children. That is a lie. So I didn't try to paint it the way you wrongly assumed that I did.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentKillah
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I, like many others I've seen, am an advocate for the human race. Illegals in America, sure if someone wants to tackle that on the complete notion that there are laws against it, be my guest. But I do have a problem with people promoting the opinion that "American kids are better than others and even 50 kids raped in another country is less important than 13 in America". Those kids, just as American kids, have no choice of where they were born and to what family.

You advocate doing something about the molestation problem in our country, then why don't you do something about the sick perverted American born citizens that also molest and rape kids. 28% of them being PARENTS!

patsplacecac.org...

Thanks NoRulesAllowed for that link.

and i can do that, along with advocating running illegal people out. like i said you want to come to The U.S. then come in through the gate the legal way instead of sneaking in. sneaky petes usually have something to hide.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Again I ask. Would it be better if the illegals were in their home country commiting these crimes while their government do not do anything about it? Would it be better for 30-50 young children to be raped by the "would be illegal immigrant" in their home country and never get caught?

Is it sad and disgusting that it would happen??? Yes. They should be held, tortured for several years then shot.

I don't care what happens in other countries. It isn't my responsibility. Seems that the country of their origin needs to address and take care of THEIR issue. Unless you want us to be the world police.

Them being illegals in this country has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SICK PERVERTS!!!

It only matters that it isn't done in the US.

They would likely get away with more sick perverted # in their home country... but again, these "illegal" haters don't care about that because they're not molesting American kids.

And that is the issue to be addressed and resolved by their country of origin.

Very simple question again.........Would the instance of molestation happen in the US, if the illegal was removed from the US. Seeing as they committed a felony already by coming here illegally, I guess the US and the people must allow this disregard for law to be compounded by sexual violence, before they be removed?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I, like many others I've seen, am an advocate for the human race. Illegals in America, sure if someone wants to tackle that on the complete notion that there are laws against it, be my guest. But I do have a problem with people promoting the opinion that "American kids are better than others and even 50 kids raped in another country is less important than 13 in America". Those kids, just as American kids, have no choice of where they were born and to what family.

You advocate doing something about the molestation problem in our country, then why don't you do something about the sick perverted American born citizens that also molest and rape kids. 28% of them being PARENTS!

patsplacecac.org...

and i can do that, along with advocating running illegal people out. like i said you want to come to The U.S. then come in through the gate the legal way instead of sneaking in. sneaky petes usually have something to hide.

So... legal, or illegal, child molestation is still wrong correct? So being illegal has absolutely no weight in an argument against child molestation?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

patsplacecac.org...

How do you know that he doesn't? In any case, this thread isn't about legal Americans, it is about preventable crimes of illegals. Crimes that would not have happened had they not come here.

No child is better than any other no matter where they are from. We should be taking care of our kids as best we can the same with any other Country.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: macman

This is very simple.

If the illegal was not here in the US, you know....illegally, the instance of molestation would not have happened. Regardless if there are US citizens doing the same act, if the illegal wasn't here, it would not happen for those people involved.

Remove the illegals, remove these situations, not all, but some.

And somewhere out there, a child was probably saved by an illegal alien. Maybe pulled out of a burning house or burning car. What you are suggesting only makes sense if you have the thought that illegals do no good, all harm.

Your logic is illogical.

So, the hooker with a heart of gold then???

I would like to see those stats.....And examples.

Illegals already show a disregard for laws. No amount of good Samaritan acts removes the fact that they broke laws coming here, break laws staying here and breaks laws by working and many other actions.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Yes, the world is unfair.

When I was in LE, I did not restrict myself to certain groups for investigations, interactions or arrests. I went after everyone.
I even put the Mayor's friend and neighbor through FSTs. He got mad, I was put on leave and had to deal with that crap.

There are millions of LEO like this as well.

Are there some that don't act like this?? Sure. But not as much as people are lead to believe anymore.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Agreed, and good on you for not letting them off the hook just because of who their friends are. But if you admit that the deck is sometimes stacked then perhaps you will question why some cards came up more than others instead of calling an entire class of people more likely to abuse children?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Very simple question again.........Would the instance of molestation happen in the US, if the illegal was removed from the US.

Yes. Why?.. because 28% of molestation event occur from family members. How about we focus on fixin the biggest part of the problem before moving to the much lesser 13 per year number... less than 2%.

Seriously... big concern of 13 out of 549 in the state of North Carolina???? Yea... it's all the illegals fault.

patsplacecac.org...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides
a reply to: Night Star

Hey, we can't fix our current problem with child molestation at home with legal citizenry. Remember that a-hole Dow family guy who CONFESSED to child molestation and got a slap on the wrist.

So until we can fix this you can keep your xenophobic, racist anti-immigrant agenda quiet.

I am not xenophobic nor racist. You assume things.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If my child were molested by ANYONE, I'd be upset. I wouldn't go around with some hypothetical notion that only illegals do this when it's clearly proven that only 5 percent of molestations are from strangers. 95% are at least acquaintances or friends!

Again, where has anyone, myself included, said that only illegals do this? Where?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond

Agreed, and good on you for not letting them off the hook just because of who their friends are. But if you admit that the deck is sometimes stacked then perhaps you will question why some cards came up more than others instead of calling an entire class of people more likely to abuse children?

The deck is tacked against everyone at some point.

What I saw as an LEO was Molestation and abuse by Hispanics from Mexico. It seemed to be more cultural.
White males were DUIs, domestic violence and high end theft.
White women were DUIs, DV and low end shoplifting.

I can go on, but I think you see a trend. It has nothing to do with bias. It is just the numbers I saw.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

patsplacecac.org...

So... legal, or illegal, child molestation is still wrong correct? So being illegal has absolutely no weight in an argument against child molestation?

yes, and yes it does, fact is they would not be here in our country molesting our citizens if they were kept out. what part of take care of our own did you not understand. that means you keep law breakers that can be caught at the border crossing first, and deporting all those who can be caught that are illegal, while working to catch the ones who will slipped past the screeners.

it is still a crime to come into the U.S. illegally. they should not be given a pass just because they have not broken any other laws. which in fact they break many other laws, by being here and partaking in our way of life.

i'll say it again if you want to come here get in line with the others and wait your turn to do it legally.

edit on 6-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes. Why?.. because 28% of molestation event occur from family members. How about we focus on fixin the biggest part of the problem before moving to the much lesser 13 per year number... less than 2%.

Seriously... big concern of 13 out of 549 in the state of North Carolina???? Yea... it's all the illegals fault.

Illegals are here illegally. Remove them, remove those 13. It's a start.

Unless you want to be their apologist now, the removal of a person that commits crimes several times over should be removed.

Then go after the "white guys" after that.

edit on 6-5-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have to leave but will be back later, just in case someone replies to me and I don't answer. I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them.
edit on 6-5-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

yes, and yes it does, fact is they would not be here in our country molesting our citizens if they were kept out. what part of take care of our own did you not understand. that means you keep law breakers that can be caught at the border crossing first, and deporting all those who can be caught that are illegal, while working to catch the ones who will slipped past the screeners.

it is still a crime to come into the U.S. illegally. they should not be given a pass just because they have not broken any other laws. which in fact they break many other laws, by being here and partaking in our way of life.

i'll say it again if you want to come here get in line with the others and wait your turn to do it legally.

Oh... trust me, I understand taking care of our own very well. Much better than you in fact. The fact is, 536 of the molestations in North Carolina happened from family, friends of the family, or acquaintances. Your value of taking care of our own doesn't address the BIGGEST issue of the matter. In fact, it addresses the smallest. So if you want to take care of our American children, then maybe your focus should be shifted to the biggest issue and take care of that first!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Seeing as illegals are a HUGE issue, and the investigation and deportation of someone here illegally isn't happening, and that LE is currently investigating crimes by lawful citizens, what is your point again?

I get it, you like illegals.

Fact is, they are here illegally, and need to go.
edit on 6-5-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Illegals are here illegally. Remove them, remove those 13. It's a start.

Unless you want to be their apologist now, the removal of a person that commits crimes several times over should be removed.

Then go after the "white guys" after that.

Sorry... in my line of work and in my educational background, I follow the Pareto Principle. Going after illegals due to child molestation doesn't even fit into the 20% category. I'd rather attack the family issues that lead to grown men (and women) molesting their children. But... by all means, continue to focus on the smalles of the issues and see how much of an impact you can make. Maybe we'll stop getting delicious fruits in the grocery store... illegals seem pretty good at picking oranges for small pay under the table.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Look... I don't care about deporting illegals on the basis that they're breaking a law. I am against the notion that this thread brings about "All illegals rape children and should be deported because of that alone". But even beyond both of those, I'm against child molestation. Child molestation and illegals do not belong together as a reason for deportation. It's just that simple!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join