It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Commit 13 Child Molestations A Day

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Just my past experience within LE.
Take it for what it is worth. If you do or don't, no skin off my butt.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

"Charge(s): 21 counts of indecent liberties with a child, 12 counts of statutory rape, 10 counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor, attempted rape, 11 counts of first-degree sexual offense w/child
There is a huge listing of these people and their crimes, some have numerous accounts. This is only in one state! I was shocked to see this! "

Sorry, are we talking about one illegal immigrant or the entire Catholic Church's average rape per priest?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Has it ever occurred to you that in Law Enforcement you disproportionately encounter the criminals of every demographic, but only find out about it if they are of a demographic that you find worth checking out?

There could be ten times more child molestation among white collar professionals and you'd never know it, because you only encounter them in traffic stops and don't end up checking them out very far. But sooner or later every working class and unemployed brown person in town is going to have a long talk with a cop, and because the stereotypical image of a criminal is basically just a dirtier than usual poor person, those people are gonna get checked out more thoroughly and you'll find out about a lot more of their crimes.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
FYI, here’s some unbiased (I think) stats from the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics. More detailed info can be found at the Child Protection Tips website located here

The following is taken from the section Characteristics of Offenders Who Violate and Assault Children

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more likely to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
* About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
* Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
* Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
* Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

The United States has one of the worst records among industrialized nations – losing on average between four and seven children every day to child abuse and neglect.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Terrible people commit these crimes, illegal alien or not.

Agreed, however had our laws been enforced, hundreds of children wouldn't have had to suffer such horrors. These were preventable crimes.

Can you prove that these illegal immigrants would not have committed these crimes in their own country? Or are you saying that you just don't care if they commit these crimes in their own country? A molested child is a molested child, and equally important to me regardless of where they live. I don't only care about American children.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: F4guy

Those thirteen children a day wouldn't have been raped if it weren't for those illegals. That's thirteen lives that wouldn't have been destroyed!

Compounding an issue isn't the way to solve it. No matter how politically correct you want to spin it. Illegals are ILLEGAL and should be deported. All these stupid check points put up around the U.S. should be put to good use.

But 13 other children in a different country may have been raped and lives destroyed. Furthermore, based on differences between law enforcement in their native countries, these SAME immigrant child molesters may have NEVER BEEN CAUGHT and still be free molesting and raping MORE children TODAY! This is somehow a better alternative??? I guess so since it's not American children being raped... SMH.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Oh good hell, really?
Another Californian looking down their nose on someone, with retorts suggesting racism.

Look, I understand why you and others that live in CA view the world as such. CA sucks. The amount of poverty, jerk drivers, people in general and the crap economy there would have me believing that the rest of the US sucks just as much.

Yeah, has nothing to do with racism. And I hate to break it to you, but child molestation isn't exactly something you find out during a traffic stop. But, since your from CA you already knew that, and your comment suggesting this was.......was.......well, you are going to have to fill that in.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentKillah

Agreed, however had our laws been enforced, hundreds of children wouldn't have had to suffer such horrors. These were preventable crimes.

Can you prove that these illegal immigrants would not have committed these crimes in their own country? Or are you saying that you just don't care if they commit these crimes in their own country? A molested child is a molested child, and equally important to me regardless of where they live. I don't only care about American children.

Had you have read the thread, you would have seen where I said that no child, no matter who they are or where they are from, should be abused in any way for any reason.

So yes, of course I care. But if my child was raped by an illegal who never should have been here to begin with and I knew it could have been prevented, I would be pretty upset and rightly so. Every Country should do all that they can to protect its children.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Had you have read the thread, you would have seen where I said that no child, no matter who they are or where they are from, should be abused in any way for any reason.

I actually did in fact read the thread, and although you have made this statement, every other statement has shown your true identity as otherwise. When you say that these girls would not have been raped, it shows your ignorance in rapists as though they for some reason came to America to rape people. Wrong... they were rapists before and after.

So yes, of course I care. But if my child was raped by an illegal who never should have been here to begin with and I knew it could have been prevented, I would be pretty upset and rightly so. Every Country should do all that they can to protect its children.

And your child being raped by an American somehow makes it different?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here's an idea. Let's document all the illegal aliens crossing over from Mexico and further more make it easy to become citizens so that we can tax them and they can do things legally and we can put them in our databases and catch these abusers etc. Then we'll work closely with the Mexican Government to cross reference those names and ids and in some cases DNA and we can catch all these really bad guys... But no... what America will continue to do is make a really bad wall that's not connected and argue about what's the best thing to do and we'll have this problem for decades more.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentKillah

This is very simple.

If the illegal was not here in the US, you know....illegally, the instance of molestation would not have happened. Regardless if there are US citizens doing the same act, if the illegal wasn't here, it would not happen for those people involved.

Remove the illegals, remove these situations, not all, but some.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

This is very simple.

If the illegal was not here in the US, you know....illegally, the instance of molestation would not have happened. Regardless if there are US citizens doing the same act, if the illegal wasn't here, it would not happen for those people involved.

Again I ask. Would it be better if the illegals were in their home country commiting these crimes while their government do not do anything about it? Would it be better for 30-50 young children to be raped by the "would be illegal immigrant" in their home country and never get caught?

Them being illegals in this country has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SICK PERVERTS!!! They would likely get away with more sick perverted # in their home country... but again, these "illegal" haters don't care about that because they're not molesting American kids.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

This is very simple.

Again I ask. Would it be better if the illegals were in their home country commiting these crimes while their government do not do anything about it? Would it be better for 30-50 young children to be raped by the "would be illegal immigrant" in their home country and never get caught?

Them being illegals in this country has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SICK PERVERTS!!! They would likely get away with more sick perverted # in their home country... but again, these "illegal" haters don't care about that because they're not molesting American kids.

what is wrong about being concerned with our country's people's safety first. why should we be concerned with another country's people safety and well being before our own. take care of ours first then worry about others.
edit on 6-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Think for a moment...What are the chances that in every single one of those cases, these kids would have been molested by someone else?

As for my true identity, I am a compassionate and loving human being. You will see me in every single thread where someone has cancer because I have been through that, or has lost a loved one or a pet or is in emotional turmoil of some kind. I won't post and run but check up on them and stand by their side. I have a great sense of humor, many interests etc.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

All you are saying in that foolish statement is that it's ok to allow illegal pedophiles/rapists to be here. We have laws that are not being enforced and hundreds of children wouldn't have been attacked had those laws been enforced. I suppose if it were your child then it would be different.

No, what they are saying is that you are using the despicable act of child molestation to push your hatred of illegal aliens.

You are attempting to paint illegal aliens as child molesters...you are using the poor kids who have been victimized to push your own agenda.

Maybe you should care about the kids more and the illegal aliens less. Child molestation isn't a crime that is only done by illegal aliens, but that is how you are trying to paint it.

It's disgusting that people want to use the suffering of others to push their own agendas.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm sure their Country has made arrests. You are assuming they do nothing.

Who ever said that they are sick perverts just because they are here illegally? That is absurd and no one said that.
If you had a son or daughter who was molested by an illegal, would you tell that traumatized innocent child that if it wasn't them, it could have been more kids in another country that was molested instead?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is very simple.

And somewhere out there, a child was probably saved by an illegal alien. Maybe pulled out of a burning house or burning car. What you are suggesting only makes sense if you have the thought that illegals do no good, all harm.

Your logic is illogical.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I, like many others I've seen, am an advocate for the human race. Illegals in America, sure if someone wants to tackle that on the complete notion that there are laws against it, be my guest. But I do have a problem with people promoting the opinion that "American kids are better than others and even 50 kids raped in another country is less important than 13 in America". Those kids, just as American kids, have no choice of where they were born and to what family.

You advocate doing something about the molestation problem in our country, then why don't you do something about the sick perverted American born citizens that also molest and rape kids. 28% of them being PARENTS!

patsplacecac.org...

Thanks NoRulesAllowed for that link.
edit on 6-5-2014 by SilentKillah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hey, we can't fix our current problem with child molestation at home with legal citizenry. Remember that a-hole Dow family guy who CONFESSED to child molestation and got a slap on the wrist.

So until we can fix this you can keep your xenophobic, racist anti-immigrant agenda quiet.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

You've missed most of my point. I KNOW that you're not going to catch a child molester on a traffic stop, unless maybe you end up arresting him on some other felony and end up checking his home, and that's not gonna happen to the clean cut white professional in a mercedes, it's gonna happen to the mexican dude in the beat up van, even if both of them are carrying the same amount of the same drug. Even if you drag them both in, one is getting out that night and getting a lawyer to fight any further investigation against him, the other is staying for at least a day or two and you can absolutely get into his house if you tell the judge you want to look.

That's why demographics that you only deal with in that capacity are not a major part of your experience with criminals, while the people who you regularly have more contact with are going to show you a lot more of their dirty laundry. You're not randomly walking drug dogs through nice neighborhoods

I'm not saying that you personally are a racist. I'm sure with your extensive knowledge of California you must be well aware that there are MILLIONS of people here and that none of us agree on anything, so whichever Californian you dealt with before and are mistaking me for, I ain't him.

You and I both know, however inconvenient it might be for an LEO to admit it, that your bosses are subject to political process, which means subject to campaign finances issues, which means obligated to protect the upper classes and not pry into their affairs. And part of that means keeping a close eye on the poor, because people who already have money don't generally steal as much (outside of Wall Street anyway). I've patrolled country clubs where you'll find former presidents and NFL coaches, and I know damn well that the upper class calls the enforcers when they see a black man they don't recognize on their street- it was a regular event. And even if you're making every effort not to put any stock in that racism-triggered call, if the boss says you must put eyes on the complaint, sometimes there is an issue to deal with and you turn something up on the guy. X% of any random call on any random person would turn something up of course, but I never got that call for a well to do white guy. Therefore, if I just took the numbers of my experience at face value, I would be here saying that in my experience, most trespassers are black guys, just because nobody ever thought to question whether the white people belonged.

My point is that you could be doing your job with absolute integrity, and the simple fact that the world is not fair and that certain people are better able to avail themselves of legal protection than others will skew the data that you are able to observe.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join