It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens Of CIA, FBI Agents Advising Ukraine Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Of course the US alphabet agencies are advising them, look at what happened in Odessa, carbon copy of Waco, set the building on fire and shoot the people trying to escape and then blame it on the people in the building.

A carbon copy, except that at Waco a religious cult were holed up in an armed compound and were surrounded by armed and uniformed Federal agents who called on them to surrender, and in Odessa it was an angry armed mob holed up in an office building surrounded by another angry mob they had deliberately been trying to provoke. In other words, except for the fact they were nothing at all alike, they are carbon copies.

Please work on your propaganda techniques, you are making your cause look bad.

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)
(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad I think it's good that he does post the stuff he does along with the others . I am making a list and checking it twice ..lol

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

I hope they are!

Ukraine is now an ally of the USA and most of the civilized world, and Russia is acting aggressively toward it including invading their sovereign territory. I would EXPECT the US agencies to be assisting now that Russia has proven itself repeatedly to be wanting war and rejecting all methods of peaceful resolution.

It's RUSSIA that has completely rejected the deals it has made repeatedly, refusing to talk, and then refusing to step back from their invading position on the border even after agreements were made.

And you act as though this is a shock, when the US and UK (along with Germany, France and others) have all stated in the past that they would be offering Ukraine non-military support. What did you think that meant? They were going to send them crates of peace flags?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Unfortunately, we're all deemed "propagandists" because we don't immediately agree with their utterly biased anti-American opinions. The irony is that while we have expressed logical criticism of the US and the Kiev protests, they ignore and reject any and all criticism of Putin and Russia, even down to pretending that Russia didn't invade.

To an outsider looking in and reading the comments, I think it's clear who would be more plausibly "propagandists" here, it's the ones unwilling to recognize reality and ignoring all the facts for their own specific narrative.
edit on Tue May 6 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

a reply to: sosobad

Once again you are at it with your obvious trolling and agenda. People like you are best off ignored and after this post that is what I'll do and I urge other members to do the same, you are not worth the effort.

You keep saying that but you never follow through. No wonder no-one ever believes a word you say.

Unfortunately, we're all deemed "propagandists" because we don't immediately agree with their utterly biased anti-American opinions. The irony is that while we have expressed logical criticism of the US and the Kiev protests, they ignore and reject any and all criticism of Putin and Russia, even down to pretending that Russia didn't invade.

To an outsider looking in and reading the comments, I think it's clear who would be more plausibly "propagandists" here, it's the ones unwilling to recognize reality and ignoring all the facts for their own specific narrative.

You two are the only ones accusing people of being propagandists here, go back through the posts but that doesn't fit you specific narrative does it.....

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You two are the only ones accusing people of being propagandists here, go back through the posts but that doesn't fit you specific narrative does it.....

There you go again with the plainly contrafactual statements! You just insinuated I am a propagandist, and one of your fellow travelers made a crack about making a list. What's supposed to be on that list do you think? Again, every time you type, you diminish your credibility.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Someone has implied that United States agencies were responsible for the Union Building fire. That tragedy has not served any American interest. In fact, it has been used by pro-Russian propagandists as "proof" that Ukraine is run by fascist thugs. One needs to ask: "Who has benefited from this crime?" The party that benefits most from a crime is the strongest suspect. In that light, Russia seems to be the most likely perpetrator.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Once again you are at it with your obvious trolling and agenda. People like you are best off ignored and after this post that is what I'll do and I urge other members to do the same, you are not worth the effort.

You keep saying that but you never follow through. No wonder no-one ever believes a word you say.

Look up and read your own post, where YOU stated -

You are the last person on ATS that should be talking to ANYONE about propaganda. Once again you are at it with your obvious trolling and agenda.

Do you have severe memory problems? Your own accusation is on this very page, yet you ignore what you JUST wrote!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Someone has implied that United States agencies were responsible for the Union Building fire. That tragedy has not served any American interest. In fact, it has been used by pro-Russian propagandists as "proof" that Ukraine is run by fascist thugs. One needs to ask: "Who has benefited from this crime?" The party that benefits most from a crime is the strongest suspect. In that light, Russia seems to be the most likely perpetrator.

Remind anyone of the Reichstag fire?

It would have been extremely easy for Russian agents to be throwing petrol bombs into that building to kill their own side and justify further aggression.

Yes, not surprisingly, this obvious option is completely ignored by the pro-Russian members here, because it's only a conspiracy when it's the US being accused, there's no way Russia could engage in false flags and propaganda, no way!

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Look up and read your own post, where YOU stated -

You are the last person on ATS that should be talking to ANYONE about propaganda. Once again you are at it with your obvious trolling and agenda.

Do you have severe memory problems? Your own accusation is on this very page, yet you ignore what you JUST wrote!

I was accused of propaganda for making a comment and you came in to reinforce said comment without any prior involvement, in future should I just say nothing and let myself be slandered. Would that make you happy?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: DJW001
All the information in the world is at your fingertips. Google google google!
Do I have to write 2nd line here?

Coward. You are afraid to express your deeply held beliefs, so allow me to do it for you. Jews.

Edit to add: The real Nazis are on Putin's side.

Coward? lol Name calling, eh?
No. I'm not going to play your little game and tell you the obvious so that you can shout your fake outrage from the tallest building. Obvious is obvious. Even a caveman could figure it out. Are you a caveman? Or an insurance salesman? or maybe a Zionist troll?

edit on 6-5-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot something

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Due to excessive bickering and needless personal remarks, closed for staff review.

You are responsible for your own posts.

<< 1  2   >>

join