It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's period proposal.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So, when my husband's had a bad day at work and he comes home pissed off and ranting and raving about some crap I neither care about nor understand, can I put him to sleep till he's over it?

Seriously, I understand some men being freaked out about it all. But I love jacy's responses in this thread.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
LMAO thank you for posting your frustration over women periods !

I propose that we genetically alter males to experience the periods, continious pain and aching somewhere inside for days and nights. Dropping things accidentally ( yes it happens during those days ). Trying to find some help to that pain ( pain killers not allowed ).. etc
But if you are talking about tantrums and drama queening during those days .. its not because of periods its all about the charachter

That would be a good eye opener lol

Sweet next they can give birth. Rock that melon out

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: finitydream

There is a joke about a man who wanted to exprerience giving a birth .. but it would be against the TOS..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I'd like to hear it....darn rules

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: SLAYER69

Hey SLAYER!
Wrong gal....lol...I personally have NEVER cared about that.
Up or down....whatever.
I'm not a tv character, I'm a real person...so I'm only speaking for myself.
I have never understood why that was a 'thing'. (women bitching about the toilet seat being up)

minusinfinity...hi.
Okay, valid point...lol. I watched "Superbad" last night for a while...have seen it before, but forgot about the scene where one of the characters is freaking out, running around screaming that he has "period blood on his pants".
It kind of stuck in my craw, and then I saw this thread and my trigger finger got itchy!

Sorry guys, but I raised one son and two daughters, and we all know about body parts and how they work. This topic obviously irritates me, so my wrath is not directed at anyone personally.

jacy

I think it's funny when anyone gives "Slayer" hell. (keep it going)

He / she asks for the punishment.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If men had periods, there would be a hell of a lot more hysterectomies. That's all I got to say about that.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I had studied this back in college was I was a neuropsych major. Here's the deal:

Women's hormonal cycle runs approximately 28 days. It is necessary in order to procreate.

Men cycle every 24 hours. You go through your changes so rapidly, you don't even realize it, so you assume that you are "stable". Men also have a monthly hormonal cycle, a yearly, and even a lifetime one. Please see: menshealth.intoday.in...

If you don't believe me, think about why so many men wake up with "morning wood" and are much more eager in the morning.

Women's are more dramatic because we experience a huge drop in estrogen in order to shed the menstrual blood we build up in anticipation of a zygote. These drops can be exceptionally dramatic and cause a lot of things: Not just mental irritability, but also physical discomfort, bloating, cramps, backache, headaches (up to and including migraines), acne, etc etc etc.

Most women who are in jail for assault and murder were found to have done their crimes while PMSing. We don't enjoy it, it's actually pretty miserable to be that irritable and feeling that crappy physically.

Having said that, and you being surrounded by women, OP....may I suggest that you ply them with wine and chocolate, or make sure that your will is up to date.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Seriously?
I could write my OWN rant on this subject.

How many of you men drink "the blood of Christ"? (Yeah, I know it's wine...just keep reading..)
How many of you like your steak so raw it's bleeding?
Well guys...blood is blood. You are full of it too. (blood I mean)

Why the problem? Why so queasy?
The female emits blood...the male ejaculates semen (which you mostly all expect to be worshiped and consumed)...but, back to the biology...it takes something from women and something from men...to procreate.
Make babies. Baby human beings, who will continue on our species....or not.

It's part of the cycle of life friends.
Stop acting like pre-pubescent boys from Hollywood movies.
Become a man, who isn't get all grossed out and doesn't say "Ewwwwww..."

Be a real man. I dare you.
jacy

Ahem as to your statement about bloody meat, being a BBQ fanatic I must correct you and then run from the room because you never know when a women is going to start screeching and it rubs us guys the wrong way :-)

Linky below

www.todayifoundout.com...

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I really wish men would get over their juvenile "eww gross...periods" phase.

Fine, get over the seat being up

LOL

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Seriously? Leaving the toilet seat up is the least of women's complaints when it comes to men.

However, I would love to have a hidden camera in the men's room so when men go in to do a deuce, and aren't paying attention, I would leave the toilet seat up so they could fall arse first in the water and see what it feels like. Even better, make sure that some guy had just used the potty and wizzed all over the rim first.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

However, I would love to have a hidden camera in the men's room so when men go in to do a deuce, and aren't paying attention
a reply to: FissionSurplus

The thing is men always pay attention to detail :-)
I have never sat without looking first, I mean how hard is that and we usually do it just once a day unlike the screeching meat haters on this thread.

I really am out of here now.....LOL
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 4-5-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Thanks for the laughs, S&F for starting this up.

I am happy to say that I have gone over to the far side now and all talk of cramps and migraines are but a distant memory.

I can relate to what n00bUK is saying about the mood swings, heck I used to hate me at those times, and would gladly have snoozed through the entire time.

I always remembered that my Mom would rearrange the furniture during her time of the moon. Dad would come in, trip over something and turn right around and leave. He would come back an hour or so later with the econo sized box of Kotex, never said a word. I'm plently sure he went to a pub for a beer or two before coming back.

Looking forward to hearing more from both sides, like a trip down memory lane.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
I propose that we genetically alter the female period cycle so that women sleep for 5 days straight.

Who'd cook the dinner, wash the clothes, do the cleaning, get the shopping, make the beds, post the letters, etc, etc....

lol.

have penis = speak first, think after.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

n00bUK,

Where to even begin. I grew up with my mother and sister as pretty big parts of my life. I have seen them both doubled over in agony, and put up with vast amounts of sarcasm, and outright bitchiness from both of them. They are both wonderful people, and I love them both dearly. I consider it my very good fortune to be my mothers son, and my sisters brother.

When I have found myself in the position of dating, or living with other women, either romantically, or platonically, I therefore take the entire business in my stride, with regard to women folk and periods. The only response I know of, which is almost universally appreciated, is to ensure that a hot water bottle is provided at two hourly intervals, and nod and smile. I know what is happening in their bodies, and I know I would not want it happening in me.

To be honest, I would be either crying, or killing someone...slowly, if that crap was happening to my innards. How they remain so damned calm in the face of it boggles my mind!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok they often say that giving a birth is like having bad period cramps.. two gentleman wanted to find out how giving a birth feels like ( this is not the joke.. joke was dirtier )
They only simulate the pain here..

Enjoy guys

edit on 4-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Rofl.....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OP, looks like you stepped in it with this post. LOL.

Women have no control over their hormones yet their hormones can & will turn the most agreeable woman into a blood thirsty torturing machine.

The pain during the period is hell. Major surgeries & three babies to compare pain to & I will tell you periods suck. They HURT!
If someone told me to sleep for 5 days - I would be loving life.

I suggest you kiss but for 5 days & go on about life. Remember the beast she is while in her "little way" will soon disappear & you will soon be reunited w/your lovely lady.

edit on 4-5-2014 by nerdyclutzyblonde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If the op wants to complain about it then he should complain to God he is the one responsible for women having to go through it. If you think about it women got the short end of the stick they got all the pain and agony while the men got nothing out of it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer

That is a great way to handle it, as a guy, in my opinion.

To the OP..... I would GLADLY take that over what have progressed into near labor-like pains, every single month.
I'm not joking, I've had 3 children, and my cramps approach contractions, in pain level.

Just gotta work out childcare for those "nap days"!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join