It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Attack Could Have Been Prevented If US Hadn't 'Switched Sides In The War On Terror'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This article appeared in the Daily Mail in April 2014.. This is very incriminating in my opinion.

Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror' and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report..

Citizens Committee on Benghazi claims the US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi

Their rise to power, the group says, led to the Benghazi attack in 2012

The group claims the strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit

The commission, part of the center-right Accuracy In Media group, concluded that the Benghazi attack was a failed kidnapping plot

US Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be captured and traded for 'blind sheikh' Omar Abdel-Rahman, who hatched the 1993 WTC bombing plot

I have often expected we were using the cover of Stephens office for gun running and arming terrorist! Looks like there was a lot of truth to that theory.

The Citizens Commission on Benghazi, a self-selected group of former top military officers, CIA insiders and think-tankers, declared Tuesday in Washington that a seven-month review of the deadly 2012 terrorist attack has determined that it could have been prevented – if the U.S. hadn't been helping to arm al-Qaeda militias throughout Libya a year earlier. 'The United States switched sides in the war on terror with what we did in Libya, knowingly facilitating the provision of weapons to known al-Qaeda militias and figures,' Clare Lopez, a member of the commission and a former CIA officer, told MailOnline. She blamed the Obama administration for tacitly approving the diversion of half of a $1 billion Qatari arms shipment to al-Qaeda-linked militants. Read more:

Here is entire article.....I want to know what y'all think and what should be done about this...

dailymail

edit on 5/4/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 5/4/2014 by paxnatus because: duplicate

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
While this doesn't look like any danger to the PTB it does add to the pile
while in the meantime funny enough, one still has to listen to all the muslim bashing
from all the gun ho chickenhawks

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So what they "discovered.... that the USA allowed the half billion in arms shipped to ghadaffi to fall into Al Quedas hands....Thus eventually facillittatng the bengazi attack.....duh...
Is that it................

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There was all kinds of arms "activity" ever since Qaddafi retired..

Dec 10, 2012

Shortly after the October 2011 death of Qaddafi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced in Tripoli that the U.S. was committing $40 million to help Libya “secure and recover its weapons stockpiles.” Department of State Assistant Secretary Andrew Shapiro confirms DOS had a weapons buy-back program in Libya that was also supported by the UK who gave $1.5 million, the Netherlands gave $1.2 million, Germany gave about $1 million and our neighbor to the north, Canada gave $1.6 million to purchase the deadly arsenal that went missing after the fall of Qaddafi.

The State Department was specifically looking to acquire the 20,000 MANPADS (they are commonly known as man-portable air shoulder-fire missiles) that went missing once Qaddafi was killed.

O-Oh !
Did CIA and State Department Run Illegal Arms Trafficking in Benghazi?

No *WONDER* Hillary went into a raging mania....

"SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened?"

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

This will not be the last "Benghazi".

To be honest, I'm not sure that I understand the outrage.

The West bombed the country of Libya thousands of times.

People dont like to be bombed/attacked (crazy I know) and they generally want some type of revenge/justice.

Benghazi (and future Benghaizs) = predictable blowback from our criminal foreign policy.

edit on 4-5-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

I want to know what y'all think and what should be done about this...

You want to know what I think? I think reality is a joke and we are the pun. The blatant lies and manipulation of our minds and pocketbooks exceed anything any King could have gotten away with, without themselves losing their head.

We as a people have become so damn complacent that TPB don't even care enough to cover there own tracks. If no one was held responsible for the false flag attack on 911 and the citizens not caring or ignorant, makes them so careless. This clearly shows whatever shred of respect they ever had for their citizens has long since gone by way of the dodo.

Running guns to Mexican cartels

Running guns to Al-Queda

Regional distabilization anywhere and everywhere

Murdering reporters for getting to nosey

Descending on alternative websites filling our eyes with propaganda that WE #ing pay for with OUR tax dollars.

If you are expecting anything to change anytime soon, I'd suggest packing a lunch, tent and a flashlight because you'll be waiting a long time.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I agree with you completely, ecept for 911 stuff you said...its personal to me and would rather not discuss. it's like anything goes!! There is no accountability for our govt. whatsoever...The people that would hold them accountable are up to their arse's in it as well...

What is next? I feel this administration is pushing the boundaries with us on purpose!! Perhaps to see if we will attack and they counter.. Something is very wrong....and it is not the obvious..I know things have been bad throughout history, but this feels worse!!

We are living in a very cautious and evil time and we are NOT prepared for what is coming! whatever that may be!

I still believe people will go down for Benghazi!!

Thanks for your thoughts,
Pax

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

George W Bush assisted AL-Qaeda and Al Sadr's Shiite militants to get a hold of 10,000 M16s and Kalashnikovs during a lull in the Iraq war, to bolster the Pentagon's plan to prolong that war so that they could finish building bases and get a better foothold in the region. The invasion itself was based on fabricated intelligence, which caused the deaths of thousands of US soldiers and millions of innocent Iraqis. Pres. Bush should have been imprisoned for treason.

As for assertions against Pres. Obama by a group of disgruntled, paranoid security and military extremists, they should be seen as advocates for a very dangerous power sector that wields the hype of fear to influence a public uninformed about the workings of inner government.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

top topics

join