It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the President Conspire to Deny Citizens "The Right to Peacefully Assemble"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did the President use the IRS to crush his Political Opponents ?

Did the President lie about Benghazi to win re-election in a tight race ?

Is all this "Talking Points" stuff really showing broader corruption ?

If the President used the IRS to attack citizens that were forming opposition groups.

If he conspired to deprive Americans the right to peacefully assemble.

If he lied and blamed and jailed a patsy filmmaker to save his campaign.

These are some very serious charges if they can be proved.

Is this kind of blatant tactics why Bill Clinton called the President "An Amateur"?

ADD: Dude, I know it was like 2 years ago...

edit on 4-5-2014 by whyamIhere because: Fix title

edit on 4-5-2014 by whyamIhere because: Insert smart ass comment...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its strange how its against the law to lie to a public official but I don't think there is a law to lie to the public, maybe we should get this changed and make it a law that if you lie to the public you face the same charges. If those so called public officials told the truth to begin with we would not have all these scandals, how much attention is taken away from thing that really need to be looked at.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

So, it's against the law to lie to a public official. WHO IS GOING TO ENFORCE IT? Look at Fast and Furious, the IRS policies, Bengazi, 100+ voter turnout in specific districts, ACORN, the millions missing in the State Department funds, etc. Lots of lies but who gets in trouble?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Short answer is YES...........the government of the USA has gone rogue....it no longer represents the American people....
It represents the multinational corporate hedgemony that now is vying for world domination with religions....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411
a reply to: 19KTankCommander

So, it's against the law to lie to a public official. WHO IS GOING TO ENFORCE IT? Look at Fast and Furious, the IRS policies, Bengazi, 100+ voter turnout in specific districts, ACORN, the millions missing in the State Department funds, etc. Lots of lies but who gets in trouble?

No only does nobody get in trouble or fired.

Most of the criminals end up with promotions.

Obama isn't the first...He might be the most clumsy.

He is surely the most arrogant.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Obama is just another bum boy in a long distinguished list of bum boys....hes nobody special....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
fact is the conspiring is much higher then what we see
it is like an iceberg and we are the fish

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This whole lying thing is completely ass backwards.

I have no obligation to the Government and have taken no oath of office. I should NOT be required to tell the truth to a public official unless under oath in a court of law.

All public officials take an oath of office and have an implied fiduciary responsibility to those they represent. Public officials should absolutely be required to tell the truth to the public and it should be a criminal offense if they fail in this duty to their constituency.

This is just one more unbelievable example of Government hypocrisy that this is reversed from what I have detailed above. Just, ugh.

edit on 2014/5/4 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
peacefully assemble? taken?? Did you just wake up?

people have been arrested, shot at, maced, killed for peacefully assembling.. you want to talk about now that assembly being taken... its been taken along time ago..

when i get home tonight/maybe to orrow i will show you what happens when people peacefully assemble..

pgh g20 lrad, rnc 04 swams of people arrested for no reason in some cases, denver dnc arrested for haning in a park.. people maced in athe face.. kent state kids shot for no reason, occupy soldier shot in the face wit a canister..... ya..... been gone a long time ago..
edit on 5/4/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A small example as to why what you say doesn't matter.

I commented on a friends FB post about Obama. His post was pretty critical of one of his policies.

In my comment I mentioned Benghazi, fast n furious, and the ACA. There was an older woman that decided to argue with me about no scandals in the Obama Whitehouse. She had many likes. She didn't have any clue about Benghazi or fast n furious and never heard of it. She blindly supported the president, believing without question that he was doing a good job, and the many likes her replies got has told me right where the public is.

Completely ignorant to the facts, and doesn't give a damn enough to know the facts.

We can sit here and talk bs about impeachment and arresting, charging, indicting, trials and whatever against the president. It is not going to happen.

Ignorance is bliss. And the American people (in general) are living blissfully.
edit on 4-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
liejumie, not everyone is..
there are people who speak about this but as you seen in the 08,12 election.. you know no pwr what can you do...

if the elections showed what the internet was showing ron pual should have been president.. but he is deems crzy ass uncle ron who dont know anything..

why did he lose? the pwr of the people is weak.. that is why he lost..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: searching411

Ok, wait just a minute here ....

Are you seriously quoting a Hollywood movie "Fast and Furious" as your source?!?!?!?!?!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I used to laugh out loud at obumer bash threads, now its just another bad joke.

You guys seem to give obama so much power for a puppet, you guys cant make up your mind on if he controls everything , or hes too dumb to understand whats going on.

American presidents are puppets, obumer, clinton, bush, bush, carter, ford, nixon.

You guys need serious help.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Have you been living under a rock? Fast and Furious is the weapons walking fraud perpetrated by ATF.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Did the President use the IRS to crush his Political Opponents ?

Did the President lie about Benghazi to win re-election in a tight race ?

Is all this "Talking Points" stuff really showing broader corruption ?

If the President used the IRS to attack citizens that were forming opposition groups.

If he conspired to deprive Americans the right to peacefully assemble.

If he lied and blamed and jailed a patsy filmmaker to save his campaign.

These are some very serious charges if they can be proved.

Is this kind of blatant tactics why Bill Clinton called the President "An Amateur"?

ADD: Dude, I know it was like 2 years ago...

Judging by the methods Obama employs to assert his agenda I would be astounded if he is not guilty of all the charges you question. Is Obama the first president to lie, no, will he be the last, I certainly hope so. Our country is in serious trouble financially and socially. Obama is adding fuel to the fire and it is being seen by the rest of the world, Obama is a joke to them. In the coming months we will find out if our system really does work and justice is served. I remain hopeful that we can take our country back from corrupt lying federal elected officials. My fear is this will not be a peaceful transition but we can keep faith in peace until all other avenues of justice have been exhausted. True Americans are not dead, current Washington politics are, we the people, the average citizen, will be victorious in the end if we believe in each other.

top topics

join