It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1500 Year Old Bible Claims Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified – Vatican In Awe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
crime is not that they crucified Christ came to save the jews' NOT GOYIMS "I can not take the children's bread (Israel) and give it to the dogs (Gentiles) " jews to reject their own salvation but the fact that Paul imposed on Gentile Christianity, the way Christ himself was not a Christian he was a Judaist and his father yahweh he God and the devil and snake
edit on 7/5/14 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Jesus was a messiah, not just a profit. Son of God is used as a reference in the old testament for what appears to mean someone filled with the spirit of god.

there are a lot of different uses of the term son of god, this is why jesus is called the unique son of god rather than just son of god.
adam was a son of god, the angels were sons of god, david, solomon were called sons of god.

messiah was a term for someone anointed by god, as a leader or representative of god. around the time that judea was conquered by rome the interpretation of a final messiah arose, he would be a powerful leader who would bring all of the world under the rule of god, starting with freeing judea.
this is part of why the jewish people at the time of jesus didn't believe he was messiah, he didn't fit what they thought messiah would be. they thought messiah would drive out the romans and establish gods kingdom on earth.

jesus didn't do that, as the gospels said, his kingdom wasn't of this earth.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
to know, or have knowledge of, meant to have sex. therefore, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, is the tree of procreation. in other words, the inheritable (genetic tree) part of human dna, responsible for procreation. we began "to know" ((pro)create) good and evil. adam knew his wife and she begat. the entire fall narrative is about the owner of this planet getting mad over the concept of humans creating copies of themselves.

here you have 2 people, adam and eve, suddenly noticing each other's naked bodies. why didn't they notice that before? easy, because they didn't have sex drives before that, because they weren't procreators. who told you you were naked? why'd he ask that question if he was the one that gave them procreation? answer: he wasn't the one who gave them procreation -- the "serpent" (dna) did, and the dna for procreation was given to us by the creator god, who is jesus, who is enki - ya know the one that said, go forth be fruitful and multiply?

the other guy, that's the synagogue of satan fella.

And the entire planet of people are Reptilian because we inherited Reptilian DNA?

The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is related to sex? I would think the Tree of Life would be more related to that, but how funny that you equate knowing good and evil with sex and procreation.

God said "It is not good for man to be alone, I will make for him a helpmeet". Why then, wasn't Eve capable of conceiving until after they were put out of the garden?

"And Adam knew his wife, and she conceived and bore a son and called him name Cain, "For I have gotten a man from the Lord". This was after being put out of the garden, but Adam was having sex with Eve before that. You do remember that Adam and Eve used leaves to cover themselves with, but God slew an animal to cover them with. That was the first sacrifice for sin, establishing the blood atonement.

Did they have sex drive in the garden, yes they did. The ability to conceive was after they were put out.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

make a timeline for the fall narrative events.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Not surprised this turned up on here . My moms boyfriend just mentioned this same thing to me about two days ago. Let me just say right off the bat the book is dated around the year 500 and the bible was written between 0-100. The gospel of Barnabas wasn't quoted by any church followers before the sixteenth century.. It was found in a Muslim country . As you said this is not new information, and it's definitely not the earliest and most accurate document we have available .

You said you don't believe the bible because it's been translated a zillion times, but you do realize that's not a completely accurate representation of how we got our bible. Your implying that the bible was written(which remember it's not one book but 66 books by 40 authors) and lost once the first one was translated and then lost more as the number of translations progressed. That's wrong. First any modern translations are taken from the earliest manuscripts available. Second the way we got our bible was one was created then copied multiple times and then those copies were copied. So no the amount of times it was copied does nothing to effect the accuracy of the text or give one a reason to discredit the information. The more copies you have the easier it is to recreate the original . We have about 24000 manuscripts for the New Testament which is far more than any other ancient document.

The second reason you gave was that it is a bunch of stories to teach morals rather than tell us about actual events. I'd have to disagree. It not only tells us history, but is terrifyingly accurate when it comes to describing the world we see today. The fact that the media is bringing this book up and making it sound like the Vatican is interested in the book makes me think we might eventually see a merge between Catholicism and Islam. I believe this could be the one world religion that is ushered in during the tribulation.

And C your saying there was some kind of corruption during the formation of the bible. You got any documentation. The council of nicea ahead strict parameters on what was to be considered scripture. You would have to have documentation showing they threw out earlier writings that met those parameters solely because they didn't fit their deceitful agenda . Do you have that?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
The obfuscations never cease....everyone has gotten into the act over the centuries.....
The "bible" is a work of obfuscation not history.....it has been altered, many times.... to suit the empires that evolved based upon it.............

A claim I see all the time with no documentation behind it.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Sounds like Zeitgeist nonsense.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerbyGawker

Exactly, that is why I asked for the source reference. All they could so was say "It's in the Bible" without showing the actual verses to back it up.

According to undo, apparently the aliens came down to earth to mess with our DNA because Adam and Eve apparently had no sense of sexual procreation, so the snake told them to eat the apple, but that apple was really having sex to procreate, because they were naked before and didn't realize they could procreate, but as soon as the snake made them eat, then the beings who got mad because the snake was in control of the planet had some kind of falling out, because the snake, who made them procreate, got mad because they did procreate, in his garden.

But because of that, we all now have manipulated DNA that makes us procreate, but we are still stuck on the planet that the snake owns, but he wants us out so he continually goes to the Big Guy to complain about how we are trashing his planet and overpopulating it and disrespecting it and him.

Anyway, that's what I am getting out the posts.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
that is a mischaracterization of what i said. how about this:

the opening chapter of genesis, does not discuss the events that transpired prior to the creation of the adam, other than the creation of the universe and the earth. however, notice that it does mention the earth was in a state of tohu in the beginning. that means the earth was in chaos. i believe this is evidence of noah's catastrophe which is actually a two part story -- the first part is a global flood, this flood is mentioned as the tohu the earth is undergoing, in genesis 1. the second part of noah's catastrophe, is the black sea flood. both of these are meshed together in the text, but are not synonymous. for example, noah is instructed to take a grand total of 32 animals on the ark, and yet, this is supposedly, all the animals on the planet. rather i think there were 2 major catastrophes, one which resulted in a major flood that wasn't global and only required saving the royal barnyard and the other, which was global and required saving all the species on the planet that would continue into the next dispensation.

the prior dispensation was the dispensation of the angels. that was their time on earth, their testing phase. apparently, there was a war in heaven in which they were involved. it resulted in the earth being devastated. let's just assume for the time being, that this is the cause of the tohu the earth is in, mentioned in the opening chapter of genesis. so what happened? the earth was re-created, it was terraformed. the waters drew back to reveal dry land that was already there. all the plant life and animal life from the previous dispensation was re-created using its dna. and so were the elohim. theoretically, these elohim were different races but they were not humans. by not humans i mean, they weren't homo sapiens. that doesn't mean they were reptlilian, although there's a chance of that considering there's an entire class of angels called seraphim (from seraph - which is fiery flying serpent).

theoretically, considering how long the reptiles were the premiere life form on the planet, it's not inconceivable that there were also upright, bipedal, sentient forms, capable of being spiritual and whatnot. god did create the reptiles, afterall.

but i don't think the serpent in the garden is a reptile. i think the serpent in the garden is dna. not reptile dna, specifically, but any dna. dna is the code used for life on earth.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Gen 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God=Elohim
man='adam

Gen 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Gen 1:2

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

without form= tohu
void=bohu

a wasted void.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerbyGawker

the big difference is, that i don't think they go back far enough. they stop at nimrod's egypt. i go back to when the first pharaoh was on the earth and that wasn't nimrod. it was waaaaay before nimrod. i also don't translate the data in quite the same way as they do. for example, they think that's evidence that god isn't real and that jesus never existed and was only an archetype of horus. i disagree with that. i think the first pharaoh was jesus and that he was known as the sumerian enki at the time. he warned noah of the impending flood, he confused the languages at babel to stop enlil's world order, and he created both the first adam race and the homo sapien race and gave us procreation.

even jesus said that he doesn't speak a railing accusation against the god of this world and that we are dealing with enemies described as principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world. the god of this world even tried to give it to jesus in exchange for jesus' fealty.

Mat 4:8

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
www.academia.edu... Connecting_the_Biblical_Patriarchs_to_Ancient_Egypt

I stand by what i said here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can read it anyway you wish.

The new testament in basic form was written after the old testament and by rome, to further persecute the semetic/jewish followers as well as muslims which led to the crusades.

This is all a very general time line, all of it returning back to Alexandria. And why the Templar Knights were even formed.

To preserve the information that rome and its nabouring allies developing culture wished to deminish and destroy completely.

There are several key scripts in the old testament that prove they believed the rock in Egypt was their God.

Samuel 2:2 “There is none holy like the Lord; there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.

Text

Psalm 144:1 Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; 2 Samuel 22:2 He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

Genesis 49:24 But his bow remained firm, And his arms were agile, From the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),

Deuteronomy 32:15 "But Jeshurun grew fat and kicked-- You are grown fat, thick, and sleek-- Then he forsook God who made him, And scorned the Rock of his salvation.

2 Samuel 23:3 "The God of Israel said, The Rock of Israel spoke to me, `He who rules over men righteously, Who rules in the fear of God,

Psalms 42:9 I will say to God my rock, "Why have You forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?"

Isaiah 30:29 You will have songs as in the night when you keep the festival, And gladness of heart as when one marches to the sound of the flute, To go to the mountain of the LORD, to the Rock of Israel.

and it goes on for quite some time when more than enough hint. Expecially when we get into the prophecy chapters of Isaiah.

Habakkuk 1:12 Are You not from everlasting, O LORD, my God, my Holy One? We will not die. You, O LORD, have appointed them to judge; And You, O Rock, have established them to correct.

2 Samuel 22:32 "For who is God, besides the LORD? And who is a rock, besides our God?
Psalms 18:31 For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God,

( these people were willing to take this information with them to their graves. By hiding them in the Dea Sea. ) It dosn't stop here tho.

Isaiah 44:8
Verse Concepts

`Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it? And you are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, Or is there any other Rock? I know of none.'"

Deuteronomy 32:31 Verse Concepts "Indeed their rock is not like our Rock, Even our enemies themselves judge this.
Deuteronomy 32:37 "And He will say, `Where are their gods, The rock in which they sought refuge
Psalms 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
Psalms 28:1
To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to the pit.
-

Joel 3:16
Verse Concepts

The LORD roars from Zion And utters His voice from Jerusalem, And the heavens and the earth tremble. But the LORD is a refuge for His people And a stronghold to the sons of Israel.

Isaiah 8:14

"Then He shall become a sanctuary; But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over, And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Heres where the heavy verses come in. Get ready. There are few linking paragraphs between the Sphinx ( The Rock) in the new testament. Easter eggs if you will. That give strong hints to what the Dead Sea scrolls were trying to say.

Here's an important one.

Isaiah 28:16

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.

Psalms 118:22

The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

Matthew 21:42

Jesus *said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures, `THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone; THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'?

Mark 12:10

"Have you not even read this Scripture: `THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone

Luke 20:17

But Jesus looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written: `THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone'?

Acts 4:11

"He is the STONE WHICH WAS REJECTED by you, THE BUILDERS, but WHICH BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone.

1 Peter 2:6-7

For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"

Romans 9:32-33

Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone, just as it is written, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

1 Peter 2:4-8

And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

What is the precious corner stone?

As well as references to the looting and destruction of the capstone, Which was made of the materials mentioned in the following scripture

blog.world-mysteries.com...

Daniel 2:34-35
Verse Concepts

"You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. "Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

Daniel 2:44-45
Verse Concepts

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. "Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy."

edit on 9-5-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Isaiah 19

New International Version (NIV)
A Prophecy Against Egypt

19 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.

2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

5 The waters of the river will dry up,
and the riverbed will be parched and dry.
6 The canals will stink;
the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up.
The reeds and rushes will wither,
7 also the plants along the Nile,
at the mouth of the river.
Every sown field along the Nile
will become parched, will blow away and be no more.
8 The fishermen will groan and lament,
all who cast hooks into the Nile;
those who throw nets on the water
will pine away.
9 Those who work with combed flax will despair,
the weavers of fine linen will lose hope.
10 The workers in cloth will be dejected,
and all the wage earners will be sick at heart.

11 The officials of Zoan are nothing but fools;
the wise counselors of Pharaoh give senseless advice.
How can you say to Pharaoh,
“I am one of the wise men,
a disciple of the ancient kings”?

12 Where are your wise men now?
Let them show you and make known
what the Lord Almighty
has planned against Egypt.
13 The officials of Zoan have become fools,
the leaders of Memphis are deceived;
the cornerstones of her peoples
have led Egypt astray.
14 The Lord has poured into them
a spirit of dizziness;
they make Egypt stagger in all that she does,
as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
15 There is nothing Egypt can do—
head or tail, palm branch or reed.

16 In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the Lord Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the Lord Almighty is planning against them.

18 In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun.[a]

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. 21 So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. 22 The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

If that isn't enough to persecute the followers of these rising cults. Than i don't know what is. but these prophecies at the time were very hazardous to the world monarchy at that time.

That book, The book of barnabus. is just a remainder of the mess left by these forming and degenerating cults that thrived in those times. Another reason why the church would of wanted it purged long ago.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: knoledgeispower

So this happened in 2000.
I assume the Vatican found a way to discredit it,or deem it fake.
Otherwise we'd be saying prophet Jesus today.

The bible has gone through a lot of change/edits.
I'd take it with a grain of salt.

I especially remember reading 1 story in the children's bible when I was a child. It was about a man living in a whale for 3 days. I was only 8 years old and knew already that I was reading fiction.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for sharing.

You are kidding right? The Vatican must have found a way of discrediting it? Yeah, the Vatican would never cover anything up. Just like they didn't cover up the millions of kids being raped by priests. I heard about this a while back. I didn't know the part about Jesus not being the son of God. I just heard that he predicted the coming of Muhammad. It is normal behavior for the Vatican to cover things up, World War II support of the NAZIs, molestation by priests (Cardinal Ratzinger's (Pope Benedict) main job, Pope Francis's ties to the Argentine dictatorship, etc. There are books in the Vatican library that no one is allowed to see.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

that is a mischaracterization of what i said. how about this:

the opening chapter of genesis, does not discuss the events that transpired prior to the creation of the adam, other than the creation of the universe and the earth. however, notice that it does mention the earth was in a state of tohu in the beginning. that means the earth was in chaos. i believe this is evidence of noah's catastrophe which is actually a two part story -- the first part is a global flood, this flood is mentioned as the tohu the earth is undergoing, in genesis 1. the second part of noah's catastrophe, is the black sea flood. both of these are meshed together in the text, but are not synonymous. for example, noah is instructed to take a grand total of 32 animals on the ark, and yet, this is supposedly, all the animals on the planet. rather i think there were 2 major catastrophes, one which resulted in a major flood that wasn't global and only required saving the royal barnyard and the other, which was global and required saving all the species on the planet that would continue into the next dispensation.

the prior dispensation was the dispensation of the angels. that was their time on earth, their testing phase. apparently, there was a war in heaven in which they were involved. it resulted in the earth being devastated. let's just assume for the time being, that this is the cause of the tohu the earth is in, mentioned in the opening chapter of genesis. so what happened? the earth was re-created, it was terraformed. the waters drew back to reveal dry land that was already there. all the plant life and animal life from the previous dispensation was re-created using its dna. and so were the elohim. theoretically, these elohim were different races but they were not humans. by not humans i mean, they weren't homo sapiens. that doesn't mean they were reptlilian, although there's a chance of that considering there's an entire class of angels called seraphim (from seraph - which is fiery flying serpent).

theoretically, considering how long the reptiles were the premiere life form on the planet, it's not inconceivable that there were also upright, bipedal, sentient forms, capable of being spiritual and whatnot. god did create the reptiles, afterall.

but i don't think the serpent in the garden is a reptile. i think the serpent in the garden is dna. not reptile dna, specifically, but any dna. dna is the code used for life on earth.

Call it mis-characterization, it is what I understood that you are proposing. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Dinosaurs were reptiles, yes. But let me ask this, how does this little guy fit into the equation...6" all human being

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
jesus referred to himself as the serpent raised on the staff of moses to bring healing to the people. on top of it being a reference to his crucifixion, it's also a reference to medicine, a serpent wound staff is a serpent in a tree metaphor and also the symbol for pharmakon -- medicine. how'd it get that reference? the dna of creation. the word for serpent in the garden is something like sorcerer, which is, pharmacopeia -- medicine. who was jesus? the master physician.

i am not a god of the dead but of the living. life, healing, creation. not death, destruction and curses.
edit on 9-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

jesus referred to himself as the serpent raised on the staff of moses to bring healing to the people. on top of it being a reference to his crucifixion, it's also a reference to medicine, a serpent wound staff is a serpent in a tree metaphor and also the symbol for pharmakon -- medicine. how'd it get that reference? the dna of creation. the word for serpent in the garden is something like sorcerer, which is, pharmacopeia -- medicine. who was jesus? the master physician.

i am not a god of the dead but of the living. life, healing, creation. not death, destruction and curses.

Actually, the verse says "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so even the Son of Man be lifted up and if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me".

Jesus didn't say He was the serpent, He was comparing the act that Moses did. When Moses did that, remember that those people were cursed for disobedience and then were bit by snakes. It was to show the power of God over the quick death from the snakes.

Think about it, disobedience to God led to quick death and the only way to not die was for God to heal. Even as Moses lifted the serpent, which later people began to worship and Hezekiah called it "nehustan" or, it's just a piece of brass.

The curse and death came about through disobedience and that reference you made about Satan offering Jesus the kingdoms of the world, well, let's see those three things.

1: If you are hungry, turn these stones to bread if you are the Son of God.
A: Get behind me Satan, for it is written "Man should not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God".

2: If you be the Son of God, throw yourself off this pinnacle and the angels that have charge over you will catch you.
A: Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

3: Bow down and worship me and I will give you all this.
A: Get behind me Satan As it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God only, and Him only shalt thou serve.

As you have given us very many things you believe is from God, and yet you told us the Chief Cornerstone is the top of a pyramid, so worship Egyptian mythology, and yet you don't even know what a Cornerstone is, the top of the pyramid is the Capstone, the Chief Cornerstone lays at the foundation. It is the Chief Cornerstone that you are to build the foundation of your life on.

The Rock is also called The Man who's name is the Branch, the Root of Jesse and the Rod.

When you begin to receive the alternate vision that comes from Satan and embrace it to the point you don't even know up from down, that you believe God must be some alien, that Satan is everything except a liar, then you have fallen into the same disobedience.

Satan is a liar and the Father of lies, he was a murderer since the beginning and the truth abides not in him. Is this the one you believe can save you from the snake bites, when he was the one who bit you in the first place?

I see that you don't know up from down, you got the Capstone and Chief Cornerstone mixed up.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
did i say jesus was the serpent? no i said dna is the serpent. the serpent wound staff is a reference to the serpent in the garden as a medical metaphor, a reference to genetics as regards procreation. i mean why else does it say adam KNEW his wife and she begat, if it didn't mean sex? when you're healed your dna is repaired. oy. hard headed guy. lol

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
they noticed each other's nakedness for the first time after "eating from the tree of knowledge". if they were procreating before this, they would've noticed before this. why was it suddenly a big deal? hormones, mammalian hormones, were a new addition to the genome of the adam male and thus the adam female, as well. they not only allow you to be fruitful and multiply, but they also account for many problems as well, such as survival of the fittest behaviors -- afterall, have to protect the family, survive and so on.

if you'll notice, the text is written twice. first the adam male and female are created in the image of elohim. and they are encouraged to procreate and can eat from any tree. then the adam and the eve are created, and are punished for procreating. my suggestion is that the god of this world has somehow inserted his hatred for humanity, into the text of the old testament and even parts of the new testament.

i don't say that jesus was an extra-terrestrial in quite the same way as you suggest. i say anything that isn't naturally from the planet, is extra-terrestrial, even if that anything is from another dimension or what have you.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's the Rod of Hermes, Which is an adaptation of the staff which Thoth/hermes carried with him. Mosses had the staff for a reason. Because he had political and religious power as a highpriest ruler in Egypt, Who became liken to a Pharoh.

* "Although Acts 7:20 merely notes
that Moses at birth ―was beautiful (ἀστεῖος) before God,‖Hebrews 11:23 reasons that,―By faith Moses, when
he was born, was hid for three months by his parents, because they
saw that the child was beautiful (ἀστεῖον).‖ Both build uponthe reasoning found in the LXX Exod. 2:2: ―Seeing that he[Moses] was beautiful (ἀστεῖον) they sheltered/covered him
for three months."

"And
Moses
was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians,and was
mighty
in
words
and in
deeds" (Acts 7:22)
.According to Artapanus again: "[Moses as] a grown man hewas the source of many great inventions for humankind:ships, cranes for lifting large stones, Egyptian weaponry,devices for lifting water and for war, and philosophy. He wasalso responsible for dividing the country into thirty

six nomes,appointing to each the appropriate god to be worshipped,whether cats, dogs, or ibises, and appointing sacred scripturesfor the priests as well. In addition, he set aside certain tracts of land specifically for the priests. All of (p. 168 )these changes he instituted to solidify Chanephres's rule and make it moresecure, for prior to this the people had been quite disorganized and would depose or establish rulers at will, at timesreinstalling former rulers, at other times elevating new ones.Moses was for this reason well loved by the people, and sohighly esteemed by the priests that they considered himdivine, calling him Hermes on account of his ability in theinterpretation of holy scripture".

www.oxfordscholarship.com...

Now, the great deeds attributed to Moses are very much thosethat we find with Snofru.

In short: "Snefru was a warrior kingwho campaigned in Lybia, Ancient Nubia and the Sinai in pursuit of copper, turquoise, gold, livestock and slaves. Healso built a large fleet of ships with which he began tradingwith other Mediterranean nations. The wealth acquired for Egypt at that time allowed Snefru to become the greatest builder of all the pharaohs".

www.relevantsearchscotland.co.uk...

Emmet Sweeney, once again, has discerned some strikingsimilarities between the era of Snofru (including pharaohHuni) and that of Moses and the Exodus:

www.emmetsweeney.net...

.... Interestingly, one of Huni‘s royal titles was Ka
-nefer-ra(Kenephres); and strikingly, according to one tradition quoted by Artapanus of Alexandria, the pharaoh who oppressed theIsraelites was named Khenephres.

Of Huni/Kenephres‘ son
-in-law Sneferu we know a great dealmore: He lived in a time of disturbance, and repelled deserttribes who threatened Egypt from the east. The famous
Prophecy of Neferty, reputedly dating from Sneferu‘s time,
speaks of chaos, of darkness and plague, and a generaldisintegration of society. *

This was taking from that link i posted. Its not the only source with this information. But i kinda knew it before hand still its interesting to see how these *religious* wars look like on paper.

www.academia.edu...
There's a lot more in the link, It starts off with Abraham.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join