It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual creative people opposed to quantifiying their experiance creating more duality.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism
a reply to: Visitor2012

If you're that little interested in the subject, why should anyone take the time to explain something to you which is already difficult enough to explain using the English language? It's not "why aren't they?", it's "why should they?" - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is it difficult to explain using the English language?

It is difficult because the language used, even the most appropriate ones, fail to convey the transcdental in its entirety. And English is duality-based. Seperation is inherent in the English language. I heard that it is much easier to use eastern languages where the act and the actor isn't seperated and treated as two.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I can do better than I have been doing in spiritual threads, in the sense that I am not forthcoming and do indeed hide behind vacuous words. I will have to reflect on that...thanks.

. I probably should have added in the op that I am not perfect at this myself. Sometimes you assume that the people have exactly the same understanding as you and therefore fail to make your words understood. I wrote this more like a rant that I am annoyed at and that is probably also creating duality/receiving problem. Communicating is hard.

Namaste

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There really is no need to be insulting and call me ignorant because I don't believe the same things you do perhaps you are bothered by the fact that I am simply not interested in the transcendental and I don't put much stock in it.

Where did I say I believed in something? I'm not bothered by anything here, if you're not interested in the transcendental then my post doesn't apply to you. Relax, you're not under attack.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The sad truth is, I don't make assumptions easily and I have the words. I have to decide what to do about that. I was thinking about this only yesterday so it wasn't just your thread. It is interesting for me though as it gives me an insight into my own motivations.

I think I am going in the right direction.

midicon.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

No worries it's just you felt the need to label me as ignorant and went as far as claiming I was avoiding the "experience" at the very least I think that was extremely presumptuous on your part and was uncalled for.

My apologies for presuming your comments were in correlation to a difference in beliefs.

I am glad there is no longer a miss understanding.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh, I see what you're saying. Yeah, that makes sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join