It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Nuclear Material Heading into US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Nuclear material, I am assuming highly enriched uranium, 1.05 tons, was stolen from Pakistan on April 18, 2014. It was transported by air to the UK where it was stored in a moving warehouse in Teignmouth, Devon. The facility involved has been used previously to store illegal weapons by security agencies of the US and UK including South African WMD's.
From there, the shipment was, we are informed, broken into three parcels and is being transported as of this writing, 11:07 EST, May 2, 2014, to the US. Shipments are to have left from both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.

I found this You Tube and article from Veterans Today by Gordon Duff extremely disturbing. Gordon seems like the real deal.
See en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the article written By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

www.veteranstoday.com...

1.05 Tons of enriched uranium my God how many bombs could you make with that ?

edit on 4-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think it's just a matter of time until they blow up a whole city somewhere.

A country's capital city for example.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
I'm calling bullsh!t on this one. If someone has something genuine to tell the public they dont do it by making these kinds of videos.

look at it. Dramatic images, eery music and some wild claims dont make it true. Did Edward Snowden make a video like this when he revealed his secrets?

No. Genuine people just spit it out they dont make creepy videos and stick them on youtube

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Gordon duff also said there was a battle off the pacific with the US and China fighting alien USO's so......

That said, if this was true it would really mean that Obama was a plant to destroy the US so Russia can ascend. OoohHhoooO scary commie's.

You know come to think about it, those commie's have been at it since before I was born. Reminds me of...

edit on 4-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo I suppose it could have been done like this guy about 911 www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

I agree,why do all these alarmist videos have a professional quality and music? If there is a half truth to this,its probably an accounting error,or just stored in a different part of a warehouse...Maybe start looking under Homer Simpson's donuts!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Like I said If True

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I have a serious problem with believing that anyone, anywhere can hide 1.5 TONS of highly enriched uranium. That seems impossible. Radiation detectors would be going off like crazy. They could probably detect that $#!^ from the moon...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OH NOES!! Those evil terrorist muslims are smuggling in nuclear material!! What're we gonna do????? I EEE

This seems like it was put together by some government.....some religion......gee.....I wonder just who they are?????? duh duh duh!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck And who controls the people that detect it and then tell the public about it ? The system is compartmentalized and has to pass the higher ups in order to be broadcast-ed to the public . Think Pearl harbor/9/11 or Sandy Hook and try and make sense what we are or were told .

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah I can't deny that. I just don't believe it's a threat unless our own ptb make it one.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Veterans Today and Gordon Duff have made some outrageous claims in the past. They're almost as bad as Sorcha Faal.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck Maybe a foir request might get you a document ,but the way they can redact things these days you might not know what year it may have been created lol

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have a few reservations about any news item that states credible sources but doesn't provide any information on them. The opening statements about not wanting to do interviews and getting no joy out of it just seem like lame attempts at sensationalism, which is usually something people do when they haven't got much to go on. He says the motive is to stop another 9/11, is writing 300 words citing anonymous sources going to do that? I doubt it. The last paragraph is just outlandish conjecture.

edit on 4-5-2014 by twfau because: spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

join