It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not about money. It's about control.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

"But I think that it's all about, as Nick [Rockefeller] said to me, it's about control, and power. They have all the money they want, they can make all the money they want. They have a machine that can make all the money. It's not about money. It's about control. It's about their vision of how they want to see the world, in their eyes.
Aaron Russo.

The above quote is from the Reflections and Warnings documentary. I know this documentary is old news for many on this website (it's from 2007), but I figured this one quote is very telling about the Elite and their plans for a New World Order.

We often encounter people on this website saying "it's not a conspiracy, it's just about greed!" when faced with some of the more elaborate claims about the Elite and what events they might have had a hand in orchestrating. Money, not some grand plan to control people, seems to be the main motivator for their actions. But after watching the documentary, it becomes clear that while money is an important factor, it is not the be-all-or-end-all for these people. Power and Control are of more significance.

"It's about their vision of how they want to see the world, in their eyes" is an interesting summation of the key motivators of the Elite. This is not simply about being content with having power and influence over others, but rather a mindset, a worldview, an ideology about how the entire planet should function.

I could go on in further detail about this, but I would much prefer if others would contribute by adding their own interpretations on the above quote.

edit on 4/5/2014 by Dark Ghost because: formatting

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Aye... I agree.

Once you have all the money you need for generations to come, what else is there but power and control?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just ask yourself what you would do if you could have all the power and control to move the world in any direction you wanted.

I'm betting that if you're concerned about the environment and future of our children the response would be something like this ~ Get rid of about 60% of the population and stop letting the average citizen have access to things like electricity, cars and just about anything else that is disposable or doesn't last a lifetime.

It seems to me that we may need to get to a life that is designed around this idea. It doesn't mean that we couldn't have high quality lives without these things, but the journey to getting there is going to be a bloody mess for sure. Sometimes I wonder if those in power have put any thought into getting us there as gently as possible.

Food for thought. Great post OP.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

S&F!

If we take the quote, on control not money, as the driving force ... then this is what TPTB want ...

The utter collapse of human civilization will be ‘difficult to avoid,’ NASA funded study says

And hence TPTB are suicidal at the level of the species!

Hence they have no long term plans!

Hence they are not really in control ... it is an illusion!

Let them fool themselves all they want ok, as we know better!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was just thinking exactly this now walking down the street..Completely true ! it's not at all about money..we're definitely being controlled by negative people with a negative agenda. They want to put our darkest desires to test and see how far they can go without breaking us, but put us completely out of touch with our true nature so that we fulfill their evil plot even without realizing that we're being manipulated, or maybe we do realize but the temptations they created are just to compelling to us fragile humans. But i feel humanity will one day wake up, too bad that it will be in a horrible way cause most people are already too dependant on how this system works. they never even thought how things could work otherwise..it will be a shock. sad...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Aye... I agree.

Once you have all the money you need for generations to come, what else is there but power and control?

Exactly. Once you control the federal reserve everything, like the medias and banks, will fall right into place. If somebody won't sell out then they just make them disappear. Money is power. No money no power. Disband the federal reserve and diamond mines, and other natural resources and you cut off the head of the snake. Let the people control these things.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Synergy is in the air as I was contemplating the message of the georgia guide stones earlier this morning...

I pretended to myself that I woke up and came out of a cave to see the message...

It seems the impression these stones might leave on a guys mind in such a situation; who/what went through the trouble of leaving such a message, was it god, or a man who came here before me? What evil plans has he in store for me?

How do I know the plan is evil? It talks about limiting/controlling and being dictated to. "It's written in stone," we have no free will to make any decisions on our own...

Money is the diversionary tool used to keep everyone at odds and from cooperating with each other.

What arrogant pos thought up of putting a message? More important is what is his motivation?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Aye... I agree.

I wonder what they will want after they have all the power and the control. I real bottomless pit for these sad individuals, maybe they just need to feel some real love but no amount of power or money will ever be able to provide that

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Most of us spend our lives in indentured servitude trying to make enough money to be free - unfortunately in our superficial modern society wealth is freedom.

What do you have left to strive for when you're a Rothschild with virtually infinite wealth and that's all your family has known for generations? Power of course, and it's so burnt into their DNA, that lust for power, that I'm afraid these corrupt people at the top may never break the trend.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Even with out any knowledge of this documentary or Aaron Russos
quote. If you understand the very foul and ultimately evil being
man is capable of self manifesting. By his unworthiness of the intellect
bestowed on him, in some menacing sort of way and early on. Then
admissions and quotes are unneccessary. And this reality in context
is rather obvious. Of course their is this gigantic mountain of people
who are in opposition to such revelation. Thier whole world view thru
rosey glasses hangs in the balance. And along with that, every thing
they were taught, have come to believe and are handing down to
their own, would be decimated. So it's scary stuff for some, much
more than others. And I think we need to keep it in mind, that
those who oppose this knowledge, aren't doing to be contrary.
And they may not even be fearful, but the life they were born to
even opposes what we know to be very true.

Fantastic topic.
Snf.

Proof reading is my friend
edit on Ram50414v582014u21 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only the ones not in control of their own lives want to control others.
Only people with low self esteem is constantly looking for the others approval.

Only the weakest inside try to gain power over others on the outside.

Their bank accounts might be filled but their souls are empty.
It's that weakness in their souls that keep them doing evil.

The only thing that power brings is fear, fear of losing it.
Quite a pity, to think they actually have power but yet they couldn't attain happiness with all of it anyway.
I dearly hope some will change their hearts.
edit on 4-5-2014 by theMediator because: typo

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

The interview defines the line between a human being with
money and a psychopath with money. Between light and dark
and between good and evil.

Obviously evidenced by " The coldness" Aaron struggled to
articulate. The most unbelievable fact in all of this?
Is thier ignorance of how unnecessary and doomed to failure,
it all is. Death comes swiftly and if money makes one a
complete ass, right up to the day they die? Then I guess
the right people have a lot of it. And I'm glad I'm not one
of 'em.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yup.....

But it isn't anything to do with the New World Order.....

It's the Same Old Same Old World Order.....

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If it's all about control... then the goal is not to create wealth, but to create poverty. And once you've created poverty, you can use the fear of poverty to control the ones who do have a little money...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yeah, it's always been about that.

The only thing that changes is the technology to implement the control through fear.

The old tech is fear of nature which spawned fear of God, then fear of the king's wrath for not being a good little surf.

Education, or actually the lack of it was used for a long time to keep people ignorant and fearful of that which they did not understand...

I think we are headed back to that point, or maybe we never really stopped being ignorant and fearful seeing as how the insurance and government prefer us to be that way, the internet is being used to implement fear through the spread of disinformation now, for the most part.

There was a time when we had more choices than now, it appears to be a societal evolution kind of thing, or maybe more like "De-Evolution"...

reply to: meridie

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

There is a certain kind of person who is seduced by power. These kinds of people are convinced that might is right. They believe that, if only everyone would see things their way and listen to them, things would be better. But this is one dimensional thinking that does not understand that people need to be free and creative in their lives and that tyranny kills the human spirit. These people are being exploited by a higher elite that doesn't care about human welfare. This higher elite are monsters who think only about themselves and care about nothing except their own egoism and ambition.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think that it IS about the money up to a certain level. But once these people acquire so much, and I didn't use the word "earn" for a reason, it probably is more about the power. Well even if it is about the money, it is simultaneously about the power. That's what I meant. I have stated a few times on this site my belief that there is something inherently wrong, perhaps even "evil," about those who wish to seek power over others. I do not think it is natural, and I do not think most people would willingly seek such power.

I don't mean lording over even 100 people, like say in a small or medium-sized, home-grown business. I am talking bigger stuff here. Like Federal office for one. There must be something about a person that makes them want to hold such a high position. Now I wish that they sought such positions to institute change and prosperity for the country, but rarely does this seem to be the case. And this is much worse with the right than the left by the way, but I won't get into that in this thread.

So if someone gets into office and they are doing things that obviously the people do not want, we must assume that there is some other reason they sought office in the first place. I think it may be some type of psychological problem, or they have some issues that have gone untreated.

In fact, I wonder if these types of people have similar traits to those people who can commit atrocities that we often hear about in other countries, and occasionally in the US? Do many of those who seek power have more sinister capabilities inside them? Of course we wouldn't know because of the way the system works here. I didn't really explain what I meant in a good way, but hopefully you can understand what I was going for.
edit on 5/6/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Aaron Russo nailed it. Think about it - these people literally have an unlimited amount of money. They never have to work, ever. They own everything anyone could possibly want, and their lives are literally one endless vacation. Most of them, from birth.

As great as this would be for most of us, I'm convinced that these psychopaths still get bored with it. So what else is there for them? Nothing but control of the masses. They want to own the world so that they can feel "safe", go anywhere, and do anything, and not be bound by our laws. The freedom all of us wishes he/she could have, and they will get it, no matter what it takes, and enjoy every minute while doing so. Kind of like this:

Knowing this is the first step in "waking up", because knowing this makes clear what's really happening to the world.

Money buys power in every government on the planet. Enough power can control every major government on the planet. They've already succeeded in buying Washington, and every decision in Washington is made by the elites. The criminal politicians just carry them out and enjoy living like kings and queens for as long as they can.

How to control the masses? Since money is inarguably power, take away their money. Make them dependent on government to survive and they'll do anything in order for their families to be left alone. Just let them go to work every day and make enough to eat, keep a roof over their heads and be entertained, and they will be too occupied to think about anything else.

Every law enacted, spoken about and altered is all about control. The "Affordable Care Act" is not meant to be affordable as we all well know, it is about control. The Patriot Act is anything but patriotic and is about control. Open borders is not about compassion, it's about control. NAFTA has nothing to do with fair trade, it's about control.

Pop quiz: What do all of these things have in common?

Answer: They all lower our standard of living. You can apply this smell test to literally every major law passed by Washington in at least the last 50 years.

edit on 5/7/2014 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

top topics

join