It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Act Alone To Optimise Effect And Safeguard Others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Legality applies to statutes which are given the force of Law by your consent. Hence the enormous efforts through 'education' etc. to trick you into thinking you are your legal fiction.

Law and statutes are two different things.

Lawful Rebellion doesn't violate any Laws. We all know what is against the Law because those are the things we wouldn't want done to us. Behaving Lawfully doesn't guarantee staying free but it's a good start.

Generally speaking, with Law in mind it's possible to skip through the whole thing un-arrested and without causing inconvenience to those who aren't the target.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ninipe

It's real.

I think it's good to get shot at occasionally. If they don't try it you haven't really stood on their toes.

This action shamed some of those who had chosen knowingly to take part in the fraudulent war on terror. I wanted them to know cashing in would only lead to public exposure.

Funny you should mention the flowers. I have a collection of unique flower photographs which I'm going to stick onto cardboard shields. Imagine a dance troupe heavily scented with calming essential oils flanked by flower fairies carrying shields emblazoned with irresistibly relaxing images. Add some of the latest scientifically calculated calming music and you have a love weapon with riot stopping capabilities.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join