It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Act Alone To Optimise Effect And Safeguard Others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You often hear from spooks and those who've fallen for it, "You'll never get anything done on your own. You have to be part of a group."

Rubbish. The most effective political action I've undertaken cost me £5 for printing and £5 for fuel to get there. I acted alone and possibly stirred up a massive storm, no one has ever told me directly what effect it had but I've seen the expressions on their faces. And I did get shot with a directed energy weapon the next day so someone must have been a little peeved.

A group can be started by spooks or quickly infiltrated or otherwise controlled. Communications are monitored removing the element of surprise. Branch out on your own. Stronger as a group, perhaps,but guile comes easier to the single activist.

It's a massive responsibility to get others involved in a truly effective political action and the negative karma of that may outweigh the advantages. I once got a young man to do his utterly crazy dance in front of a police camera at a demo. The cameraman stopped filming saying, "I can't film that!" When I found out later he was heavily medicated I felt guilt which I feel to this day.

Go it alone and let others take their own risks. They'll know how far they want to go, it isn't up to us to drop others in it. Collectively we can make more impression going it alone.

edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: condense

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Stronger as a group, perhaps,but guile comes easier to the single activist.

Indeed!

So here is a theme song ...

www.youtube.com...

Guile Theme Goes With Everything!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Are you saying the DEW he got shot with was a...

Wait for it...

SONIC BOOM!

I agree with the OP though. Rogue activism has always been my modus operandi. As a discordian and an artist I always find a way to get the message out. 5 bones and a Xerox at Kinko's can get the word out as well as a bunch of dudes picketing outside shi**y hall.

Kallisti

edit on Cam6Sunday2220141931Sun, 04 May 2014 06:22:19 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide typos

edit on Cam6Sunday2320142731Sun, 04 May 2014 06:23:27 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: always proof read kids.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
some of us can recall the criminal activism by the likes of the Weathermen
or the cry of Revolution, Defiance, vulgar contempt of 'the System'/'Establishment'.. by the likes of Hoffmann et al...

the nonaggressive, Street Theatre... thru folks like Jerry Ruben seem to me to have remained, untarnished by the forces of darkness---and has evolved mostly by route of comedy News shows, J Stewart, R. Brand, SNL et al

~heres your tweet~

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

I'm putting that on a loop to keep me going. Thank you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

We are the unignorable fraction of a percent. Checking up, unignorable seems to be an imperfectly cromulent word.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: Punktuation

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Comedy is The Way.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: St Udio

Comedy is The Way.

Some brimstone baritone anti-cyclone rolling stone preacher from the East
He says, "Dethrone the dictaphone, hit it in its funny bone, that's where they expect it least"

-Bruce Springsteen "Blinded by the Light"

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

Oh no! Now I've warned them!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What happened when you got shot with the energy weapon?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I had to lie on a pick axe handle and lever it into my back to relax enough to breathe. You don't see that in the first aid books. The next morning I walked 10 yards doubled over in agony. After three days I could stand up straight and after ten days or so the worst of the symptoms had passed. I've never fully recovered and I expect it has shortened my life.

You don't have to wear a uniform, follow orders, or get paid to be shot serving your country. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'll definitely check that thread out. Thanks!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I've never put the video of that little stunt on the internet because it was aimed at the watchers in our wonderful intelligence agencies, the watchers in Englands most forward thinking constabulary, and the good men and women of the Rifles who were given the freedom of Gloucestershire that day. I'd long ago given up on awakening the general public.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The fact that you suffered for it shows why people don't do things like that on a regular basis. I still haven't read the thread, but what kind of weapon do you think they used? Is there only weapon that they have in development for that?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It's like running a marathon. You prepare, you do it, then you recover before the next one.

The only way I as a layman can interpret that weapon is to think of a telephone fifty years ago. Then think of the many types of telephone available now. My japanese friend tells me the cleverest of his colleagues can't figure out how to use half the capability of their phones. That's how advanced the phones are and it stands to reason these weapons are far advanced as well with many capabilities.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I might get flack for saying this, but I personally think that the more powerful gov'ts have technology thousands of years advanced of what the general public believes it to be. I can't really back this up with hard evidence, though.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That's sad, it started as "Do your own thing" and now it's doom and scary weapons...
Maybe if you'd have approached them with flowers?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I had to lie on a pick axe handle and lever it into my back to relax enough to breathe. You don't see that in the first aid books. The next morning I walked 10 yards doubled over in agony. After three days I could stand up straight and after ten days or so the worst of the symptoms had passed. I've never fully recovered and I expect it has shortened my life.

You don't have to wear a uniform, follow orders, or get paid to be shot serving your country. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My friend, you need to see a doctor. That very likely could have been a respiratory failure or some kind of stroke.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If you're planning activism of questionable legality, working alone should be obvious.

If you work with someone they can get you on conspiracy. If you do it all yourself and don't have a recording/writings of your plans it's not illegal until you actually do it.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gallowglaich

You're joking, Bonny Lad.

This was a chronologically logical series of happenings.

Whoops! happenings happening now. Gotta go!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join