It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Sunset Time-Lapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank you
I appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

Oh my God! Epirus!

I want to hug you so tightly, and no body touches me!

I want to shake you so hard and say, how could you disappear like that!

I want to hold you so close, and wash your tears away with my own.

I am so sorry about Rudy. If we had known…even my vet husband had tears rolling down his face to see your tribute to Rudy.

I, personally, am so grateful to Rudy now. I sent out a dragon, the only dragon that I knew personally, to find you but he failed -- not through any fault of his, but apparently you didn't want to be found. I reached out to anyone who would listen on ATS but I also failed. But now, sweet Rudy, right there still, by your side, has found you for me!…I see those eyes and that little wagging tail, and for me it is here and now, and he has taken up permanent residence in that designated space in my heart also occupied by you.

Epirus, it is never the end. You know that. You just forgot for a moment. We need to hold on to that, because without that thought, there is no hope. You gave hope to this winkled up, toothless wonder of a prune. You have no inkling — well, yes, I am sure you do, perhaps even more than I do, but right now let me remind you of what you already know of, and that’s the power of hope. Perhaps only as strong as a catalyst but without it, miracles can have a tough time manifesting.

Let me share with you, something that someone very dear to me said, at a very low point of my life:

Hang in there my friend. 'Opportunities to find deeper power within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.'

It was very cloudy, ugly and gloomy only seconds before this picture was taken. Within seconds the clouds gave way to a very beautiful site...sometimes good things are only a moment away no matter how gloomy they may seem right this second. Sometimes the gloom is needed to breed the beauty.

Please, please, please, if you ever feel the need to disappear again, please send me a crumb, send a PM, anything so that I can find you. And if you don't want to be found, say so, but know that there is at least one person on this planet that you can reach out to.

I am so sorry for your pain, but I am so soulfully content to know that you are still with us!

CF

(Somebody gave me a nickname...Fishy...and I love it...but here and now only CF and/or Susan will suffice)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You are Welcome!
I am sorry for Your loss. Truly Sorry.
I have not words of magic to help You in this Your time of need.
Know that You are in My thoughts, and in the thoughts of others.
I can only offer a cyber Hug, My ATS brother... Syx

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[[[HUGS]]]
I am so sorry for your loss. I know that there are no words that can help with the pain but know that I am sending you positive thoughts across the wires....hoping that they find you. Your tribute was beautiful!!! Please know that there is a wonderful hidden line of support here whenever you need us...just click my signature and we are there for you!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thank you so much Fishy, Syx and Martin it means a lot to me!!

I'm sorry I was MIA Fishy...I really appreciate your kinda words and support.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There's plenty more where that came from.

Please don't be a stranger.

Are you okay? I know you are hurting like hell, but are you okay otherwise?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

I have really bad insomnia...always have...delayed sleep phase disorder to be exact and lately it's been taking a toll on me but overall I'm still hanging in there.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thank you! Good to get a sign of a pulse...

I'm sort of split in several directions right now, so I will get back to you later, if for no other reason than to tie a string on your finger or give you a bag of crumbs for when you go off wandering again...

Fishy

(I'm sort of kidding and sort of not...you have NO idea how worried I was about you. That's not your problem. That's mine. I just don't want to go through that again if I can help it.)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I looked up that disorder and that sucks. Thank God that ATS is 24/7. It probably doesn't help that you live in a place that doesn't get that much sun. While it is something difficult, it also makes you sort of special because of all the night time jobs that you could take your pick of, that the rest of us could never do.

For what it's worth, I had a couple of APB's out in the Shed to keep a look out for you. Of course, it will be just my luck that the one time you drop in, it will be full of strangers who have no clue...but that's okay too. There are a number of people there who are hoping you will drop by. I'm one of them but I'm not having the time to be there much lately. The problem with that place is that once you are there, it can get hard to leave. And sometimes it can seem a bit shallow, but they are just marking time. Some of the stories are wonderful and the conversations that fly by can be hilarious at times. There are some that have me bursting out loud laughing, even though they were months ago.

Anyway, hello my first and most special ATS Friend. I'm just enjoying your presence once more and perhaps milking the moment a tad.

Fishy

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Don't worry I'm still around!

Hope all is well with you Fishy!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well, now you are scaring me and thrilling me as I was very much wondering just an hour ago how you are doing and if I should enquire or just wait. I'm glad I waited.

So, hello, across the miles and music and silence. I'm usually around, although I might forget to check PMs and such, but if so only for a day or two. I'm not sure if you know those things exist or how to use them. I sent you a PM months** ago when I was so incredibly worried about your "ATS disappearance," but it went unopened, leaving me all the more worried.

Hope things are going well for you. Gosh, I do hope things are going well for you.

Fishy

Edit: Actually, it was only about six weeks ago, but it FELT like six years.
edit on 7-9-2016 by ClownFish because: added edit comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join