Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
amazing amount of disinfo tactics are being used in this thread in conjonction (coordination ?) (which makes it unreadable unfortunately, and in that they win)

(from a thread on disinfo) here is what are doing the nazi supporters :

1) Make outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate: An Alinsky tactic used to make people emotional, although less effective because of the impersonal nature of the web.

2) Pose as a supporter of the truth, then make comments that discredit the movement: We have seen this even on our own forums — trolls pose as supporters of the Liberty Movement, then post long, incoherent diatribes so as to appear either racist or insane. Here is a live example of this tactic in use on Yahoo! Answers.

The key to this tactic is to make references to common Liberty Movement arguments while at the same time babbling nonsense, so as to make those otherwise valid arguments seem ludicrous by association.

In extreme cases, these “Trojan Horse Trolls” have been known to make posts which incite violence — a technique obviously intended to solidify the false assertions of the notorious MIAC report and other ADL/SPLC publications which purport that constitutionalists should be feared as potential domestic terrorists.

3) Dominate Discussions: Trolls often interject themselves into productive web discussions in order to throw them off course and frustrate the people involved.

4) Prewritten Responses: Many trolls are supplied with a list or database with pre-planned talking points designed as generalized and deceptive responses to honest arguments. 9/11 “debunker” trolls are notorious for this.

5) False Association: This works hand in hand with item #2, by invoking the stereotypes established by the “Trojan Horse Troll.”

For example: calling those against the Federal Reserve “conspiracy theorists” or “lunatics”. Deliberately associating anti-globalist movements with big foot or alien enthusiasts, because of the inherent negative connotations. Using false associations to provoke biases and dissuade people from examining the evidence objectively.

6) False Moderation: Pretending to be the “voice of reason” in an argument with obvious and defined sides in an attempt to move people away from what is clearly true into a “grey area” where the truth becomes “relative.”

7) Straw Man Arguments: A very common technique. The troll will accuse his opposition of subscribing to a certain point of view, even if he does not, and then attacks that point of view. Or, the troll will put words in the mouth of his opposition, and then rebut those specific words. For example: “9/11 truthers say that no planes hit the WTC towers, and that it was all just computer animation. What are they, crazy?”

sorry i'm not going back to quote to justify those points, it was obvious enough (to me)

i believe it's more effective to remain emotionless and point at their actions (those alinsky tactics) rather than engage in a sterile debate in which a lurker without opinion will eventually get lost and confused and therefore disregard the topic (which is the aim of disinfo) while keeping a sane discussion on track with those with honest interest for the truth of the topic. when there is blatant aggression such as in the first 3 replies to this thread, there can't be (ETA: intellectual) honesty.
edit on 4-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
and yet not one example of the claims you made against me.

try again.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: Xcathdra
Title has been changed so you can stop this one man crusade about the title, you got your little victory all you are doing now is derailing the topic.

good.. now about the remainder of the issues from the op?

By the way, the truth is important, if for no other reason that it can lead a person to the truth. Something that is becoming harder and harder to locate, and that is made even more difficult when some distort the truth for their own personal reasons, like the op did.

Either way you are right.. The op has taken themselves out at the knees with their own actions.

the thread can go back to the lies it was made with now.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I'm sure these girls are not Neo Nazis or Ultra nationalists, but the damage of a Molotov cocktail is still the same, no matter who throws it.

When there is no authority on the ground chaos will reign and atrocities will happen on both sides. I imagine its quite easy to get whipped up by the mob mentality, especially when tensions are so high and the outcomes so important.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Unlike the International Court of Justice, the ICC is legally independent from the United Nations

ICC

originally posted by: maddy21
There is a clear difference between lies and being in Denial ...

you shold read your own sources to ensure they say what you want them to say. First the op and now the ICC.

May i ask who was the person responsible for teaching you basic English ? Because i nowhere mentioned ICC
edit on 4-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Never did I insinuate that the OP took themselves out at the knees, stop trying to put words in my mouth.

So no people were killed in Odessa? Is that what you are saying? Or are you saying the pro Russian supporters lit themselves on fire? One is as absurd as the other, so which is it?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Never did I insinuate that the OP took themselves out at the knees, stop trying to put words in my mouth.

-> strawman tactic (emphasise mine)
edit on 4-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Xcathdra,have a break and read this:

Ron Paul on Ukraine: 'Why Are We Are Making Things Worse?'

I maintain that it’s a mess over there, and it’s getting worse. We’re contributing to the problems. It would be much better for the Ukrainians, for the Europeans, for the Russians, and for the Americans, for us to just stay out and follow the principles of a non-interventionist foreign policy. Don’t send the money and don’t send them weapons. Don’t get involved and don’t pick sides. Then I think the Ukrainian people might be able to settle this on their own, and a lot better than when there’s outside interference.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So no people were killed in Odessa? Is that what you are saying? Or are you saying the pro Russian supporters lit themselves on fire? One is as absurd as the other, so which is it?

I never stated you said it.

read it again and keep in mind your post.

maybe you should ask instead of jumping to conclusions eh?

So yes, the Op, based on her own actions, took herself out at the knees.

understand the response now?

I am saying an independent investigation should be conducted and those found to have responsibility, regardless of what side they are on, should face the justice system and not public mob mentality, which never gets it right and makes it impossible to hold people accountable.

A position I have held in this thread as well as the other where the same bs argument is taking place.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

right after you read about Molotov cocktails.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I suggest you learn to read, and not assume that what you read is what I actually say.

I state that it is my opinion that you seem to be defending fascists, Svoboda, Right Sector, Ultra's and others.

Not only is that my opinion, but I am sure you know exactly that what I say is true, and you try to advocate your defence of those groups by trying to dispute what are clearly, indisputable facts. Here are some videos for you.

A Pro-Maidan guy shooting at the burning building:
www.youtube.com...
Here you'll see the same guy in some stills at vk.com...

Here are some pics from inside the building (GRAPHIC CONTENT):
www.liveleak.com...
West Ukrainian girls filling Molotov Cocktails in preparation in Odessa:

www.youtube.com...
Some stills of those fascist girls here:
putnik1.livejournal.com...

And if you are in any doubt, here is the actual footage of pro-government thugs (Svoboda/Right Sector/Ultras... who gives a s**t) firebombing the tents encampment AND the Trades Union building:

www.liveleak.com...

Go ahead, defend these fascist scum. You will be as evil as they are.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I agree to an extent but when a media outlet is controlled by the state, their credibility should be scrutinized closely to ensure that independent journalistic integrity is still present and not subdued by the state.

You mean like in the US? You mean like you?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

maybe you should ask instead of jumping to conclusions eh?

You mean like your very first post in this thread on page 1?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Please, proponents of world domination, do come on with your bad selves about the western free press. Anyone with eyes to see knows whats going on around the world in the name of freedom and democracy. Its a cesspool of lies and disinformation. Prove me wrong.

Waiting…
edit on 4-5-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
nvm not worth my time anymore.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Yah, about time. See ya round…

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I'm busy studying Kievan Rus'

But still have time helping you in investigation: while the National Guard make actions in east, the shadow forces ended a protest (in biggest southern city with huge port) with burning human sacrifice.

Western Ukraine right now is being urged on by its Western supporters, meaning its NATO supporters, the European Union, the United States, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Western Ukraine has moved to take back control of the cities in Eastern Ukraine that have been taken over by supporters of Russia.

Of course, it’s said in the major media that Russia has started all of this trouble, and so all this has to be done. The truth is, the coup of several weeks ago to overthrow the elected leader Viktor Yanokovych was stirred up by the same group: NATO, the European Union, the US, and the IMF.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
See the ?'s I used in my last post? I asked for your stance not put words in your mouth like you did to me. Seeing as you want the inquiry you must think that the pro Russians done it themselves or people didn't die, why else are you asking for it and defending the actions that took place? And as for the bs that no-one here wants an inquiry go back and see that I said I would welcome an INDEPENDENT inquiry.
edit on 4-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

No response to the facts? Don't you worry.

I am sure we will find you.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

This young girls was taught by pro-western media and Maidan protest pictures and now they think they are part of freedom fight... for IMF loan... and don't even realise what they are doing...

Who is responsible? How they feel now after 30-40 death?

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join