It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

[Update: Our VT crisis team analysis concluded that the photographic evidence showed the inconsistent burn injuries to be indicative of obscuring how and what was used to kill many of these people.

The only option really on the table was lethal gas, and we surmized Vx... something that lung tissue analysis would confirm or not. We now have partial confirmation from Russia Today that we were right.

Witnesses reported bodies and people being herded into the basement, and then this disappeared from the news. Not a word about "missing" people was mentioned by the Odessa authorities. It is easy to have confusion on missing people counts, with witnesses hiding out who would like to stay alive.

Despite all the witnesses to building escapees being beaten to death by the Right Sector mob, Kiev preferred to tag them as "jumpers". Of course not one frame of video of a jumper has emerged. I wonder why? Smoke inhalation deaths can be confirmed by visual autopsies simply from the visible soot residue in the lungs.

The good news is that foreign experts are supposed to be involved in the investigation, but after all of this time the chain of command of the evidence will be in question.]

Ukraine Crisis Leaves Stain on West: Analyst

The analyst said the Western governments “have made fools of themselves” in the eyes of people.

Dean said the Western governments are stoking up tensions in Ukraine to vent their frustration against Russia following Crimea’s “bloodless” secession from Ukraine in March.

“They (the West) want to keep tensions high and try to get through to an elected new government where they expected that their killer coup would then be forgotten,” he wrote.

presstv.com...

familysurvivalprotocol.com... -as-an-example-of-western-moral-bankruptcy-jim-w-dean/

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri May 16 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: sources

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

We now have partial confirmation from Russia Today that we were right.
a reply to: maghun

Mhm... yes. Russia Today and "partial confirmation", because even RT is not crazy enough to spout out things as we have to read here.

"Analyst" says we have "partial confirmation" of the propaganda machine of those guys , who started all the trouble.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

We now have partial confirmation from Russia Today that we were right.

Mhm... yes. Russia Today and "partial confirmation", because even RT is not crazy enough to spout out things as we have to read here.

"Analyst" says we have "partial confirmation" of the propaganda machine of those guys , who started all the trouble.

Unlike that totally reliable "report" from Sergei Dibrow

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad Did you find it? I would be interested to read it.

But I guess you only try to be smart here, aren't you?!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: sosobad Did you find it? I would be interested to read it.

But I guess you only try to be smart here, aren't you?!

I read it, he supposedly witnessed it first hand and has witness testimony all unverified of course, no pictures from that day and no videos, just his word but you will gobble it up anyway. What makes him reliable?
edit on 16-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

You read it? I did not. I am still trying to find more of him. Where did you read it?

Or do you just say you read the article in "Welt"? You are confusing me once again.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Vovin

PROVE that they were armed. PROVE that they were "attempting to overthrow government". PROVE that it was their "acknowledged headquarters".

PROVE that they weren't armed. PROVE that they were "not attempting to overthrow government." PROVE that it was not their "acknowledged headquarters."

I already did. All the evidence necessary has been presented. The videos speak for themselves.

Yet you refuse to accept that the evidence exists, and you make up your own version of events without any evidence.

Congratulations, you are now a shill.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You read it? I did not. I am still trying to find more of him. Where did you read it?

Or do you just say you read the article in "Welt"? You are confusing me once again.

All I can find is the article in "welt" and my German is not the best but I got the gist of it, why do you think this man is reliable?

Edit: I can't find anything else from him yet.
edit on 17-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Justifying the Unjustifiable

Navi Pillay is UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. She's a reliable imperial tool. She betrays her mandate. She does so consistently.

She disgraces the office she holds. She twists vital truths irresponsibly. She substitutes misinformation rubbish.

She serves Western interests exclusively. She's up to her old tricks again.

Her new report is titled "Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine." It’s infested with lies. It whitewashes what's most important to reveal.

rense.com...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Odessa: A Model of Warfare “On the Cheap”

The cover up was infantile. Smoke inhalation, shooting and fire, no mention of rapes, no mention of staged ritual killings, no strangulations, no stabbings and mutilations, the results were manufactured.

NEO

Even more simply, as long as CNN, the New York Times and Washington Post can be controlled, and “forever” is an understatement, world leaders will, for the most part, remain silent, fearful of being cast in the role of “conspiracy theorist” or, worse yet, suffering the fate of Gaddafi or Chavez.

In truth, Washington has learned it can do anything and, as long as it can manipulate the United Nations and the International Court of Justice at The Hague, and “forever” is an understatement there as well, no act can be brazen enough to be considered a risk.

...and at least 16 survivors were killed before May 10

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
He also was on ARD in Weltspiegel, also in German, but the text is also transcribed below, so one can read a Google translation.
In this report they start with the shocked reactions of the people and show scenes of criminal acts that day.

At 3:00 minutes they introduce Sergej Dibrow, saying that he filmed himself nine hours that day and now is working together with others analyzing all film material they can get. He also talks to police and witnesses of both sides.

So he seems to do a very good job on this and I wished, we could find more of their analyses.

Here is the link: ARD Weltspiegel

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So now we have a new dimension:

This was a NATO military operation, fully coordinated through the US Embassy in Kiev

And the sources are:

...we are told...
...and the dozens sources tell us...
Sources among local law enforcement...
Sources at that facility tell...

I have often been called an anti-American when I critizised the USA. But this artcile clearly is anti-American smear propaganda at it's best. Using the Odessa catastrophe to paint an image of the bad NATO countries under the leadership of devilish USA.

You can not really believe this is a trustworthy source with all those anonymous sources.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Russia Today seems to have been gagged but by who or why I would not even take a guess but yesterdays news had next to nothing in it about the events in the Ukraine.

I picked up some bits about a billionhair politician being connected to hiring the thugs who burnt the 48 protestors alive is now in hiding so hapefuly the KGB has a few plans for him financing the mass murders in the east of the country.

The "Russian invasion" hoax thread is on page 599 so who wants to pop in and click it over to 600

Yet you refuse to accept that the evidence exists, and you make up your own version of events without any evidence.

DJW001 would argue that its light at night if your on the other side of the world instead of admiting he is in the wrong and time and again I have asked him to present his facts and he resorts to spin and words smith.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Yeah I never even looked inside the "Russia invades Ukraine" thread. It's just not worth it.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For the benefit of some new folks to have joined the thread since the last issues became a major problem, I will repeat what was posted on page 23, about a week ago.

** NOTICE **

The tensions in the Ukraine are high, this topic is one of passion for many and that's easy enough to understand.

However.

The personal jabs, slights or back and forth MUST END NOW. Stick to the topic and things related directly to it, NOT each other.

Go after the ball, not the player!

This thread is under scrutiny from past issues already. Further problems will result in action to follow. Lets not get there.

-Wrabbit

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
I picked up some bits about a billionhair politician being connected to hiring the thugs who burnt the 48 protestors alive is now in hiding so hapefuly the KGB has a few plans for him financing the mass murders in the east of the country.

This is how it works. Put all casualties into one basket and call them victims of the Nazis. Last time I looked it was 46 victims on both sides. Maybe they have climbed to 48 meanwhile.

But why do you say they all burnt in the house? First victims were pro Ukranians who where shot in the streets. At least another 5 have been shot infront of the building, as the medics said, who also had to work under fire. About ten victims were estimated at this evening on pro Ukrainian sides.

That billionair conspiracy has been discussed here a few posts ago and there was nothing really proving anything.

I must say, Russia Today showed some realism yesterday, when one of their reporters claimed he had been shot by the Ukraine army. They showed his video and said, that he stepped into a trap wire. Wish we had such sober reporting here too.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

This is how it works. Put all casualties into one basket and call them victims of the Nazis. Last time I looked it was 46 victims on both sides. Maybe they have climbed to 48 meanwhile.

But why do you say they all burnt in the house? First victims were pro Ukranians who where shot in the streets. At least another 5 have been shot infront of the building, as the medics said, who also had to work under fire. About ten victims were estimated at this evening on pro Ukrainian sides.

That billionair conspiracy has been discussed here a few posts ago and there was nothing really proving anything.

I must say, Russia Today showed some realism yesterday, when one of their reporters claimed he had been shot by the Ukraine army. They showed his video and said, that he stepped into a trap wire. Wish we had such sober reporting here too.

This thread is about the assault on the trades building, where there have been 46 confirmed deaths. It may have happened on the same day and same place as other street confrontations, and is related BUT is ultimately a separate incident.

It is quite clear who composed the mob that showed up at the trades building, forcing the group already there to retreat inside where the mob killed many of them. Two groups of people. Aggressors and victims.

The same thing happened in Mariupol a week later. Reports claim 50 police / others executed by Right Sector and National Guard units while they burned down the police station. It has been officially reported that police were defending themselves and trying to retreat from the assault, which was an attack of vengeance for not following Kiev's orders. There's clear video of the building burning as troops watch from outside. Various evidence also exists showing people shot to death there on that day.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The problem is that you people claim all the victims on your peaceful side and all the attackers on the other side.

Even when Russia Today reports differently you start to wonder who opresses them.

All you can give as evidence is "Look at the cruel vids and photos!"

Yes, they are cruel. Yes, it was a great tragedy! Yes, there happened a crime!

But you are simply putting your conclusions together. Attackers are automatically Nazis. When they are clearly pro Russians, then the pro Russians were Nazis in disguise and now the whole NATO started a chemical war on that building. No wonder, RT does not support these theories. And now you wonder, who made RT getting silent...

They are not silenced. They will post more. But even they won't follow those farfetched conspiracy theories.

46 were the deadth toll of Odissa on May 2. Not the death toll in the house. Most pro Ukrainians were shot with guns. Here I read: How are there so many shot with guns, when they were burnt? Because they were shot outside and they were pro Ukrainian.

And after all I wonder, why you people think it is a crime to be for your own country? Russians are threatening from the outside. Why should the Ukrainians not be allowed to fight for their country?

Donetsk just made "private person" Alexander Borodai from Russia their "prime minister". At the same time they are scolding at people, because they don't participate as volunteers of the Donetsk army. Nobody wants them there.

I guess, if we people here were talking about 9/11, NSA, Snowden and such things, we could reach a stage of agreement soon. But in this case I only can wonder, how much effort is taken to hide the fact that Russia is trying to burn Ukraine and make it the front line between Russia and Nato/Euro, paranoid that this could mean the end of the Russian empire.

In this case I only can be with Hans Huett, who twittered today:

Wer hätte gedacht, dass es eines Tages einen sich antifaschistisch nennenden Faschismus geben könnte?

Translation:

Who would have thought that one day there would be a fascism that calls itself anti-fascistic?

edit on 17-5-2014 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

I don't even know where to start with your post.

I think I'll start with your claims that the anti-junta people are "pro-Russian" and that's a problem for you because you don't understand why Ukrainians shouldn't be able to fight in the interests of their country, against foreign instigators.

However, our side happens to know full well that Ukraine has been a vessal state of Russia since inception, and is strongly connected by geopolitics and culture and language. We also know that western powers, particularly the USA, have been strategizing ways to separate Ukraine from Russia for decades (Brzezinski, anyone?). The tactics used in Ukraine are the exact same tactics the USA has, and is using in other countries.

So it's pretty clear who the foreign invader is, and it's the usual suspect. And the usual suspect blames Russia for invading Ukraine now despite the fact that Ukraine has always been within the sphere of the Russian empire. It's a nice story, except that it's been used to blame the victims many times before and hard to take seriously when it's from the mouths of perpetual liars who have killed millions with the same excuses in the past.

So tell me now which of the two halves of Ukraine is working in the interest of Ukraine.

edit on 18-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join