It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Russia has not done any of that so you must be talking about the Kiev un-elected government

Putin has admitted that the "green men were Russian troops. Why lie?

You seem to quote me and then try to anwser something else ???

I offer a different interpretation of events than you do. You have no more facts at your disposal than I do.

Well I guess it sounds better than saying they poured petrol on themselves and lit it but I think the world has seen the pictures and they know who the guilty ones are even with western spin from our puppet news presenters.

They have seen images broadcast by pro-Russians to make the Ukrainians look bad. You hardly ever see the videos of the Ukrainians who attempted to save the victims because there seems to be an organized effort to flood the web with the pro-Russian side, driving the pro-Ukrainian video off the web. Since the identities of the actual arsonists remain unknown, the world knows nothing; they are swayed by what they are being told. Russia has benefited the most from this atrocity, so they are the likely culprits. Do you believe the official story of 9/11 as well?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Russia has benefited the most from this atrocity, so they are the likely culprits.

I've seen you say that Russia has the most to gain out of this a few times now, I would disagree with that, Russia doesn't have the economic stability to take on new regions, Putin himself tried to very diplomatically halt the referendums that took place but the people went ahead, do you know why they went ahead? Fear, fear of those in power in Kiev. Also the son of Joe Biden (the second most powerful man in the world), Hunter Biden has just been appointed to the board of Ukraine's biggest gas conglomerate, looks like those in power in the US are getting a good deal out of all of this chaos.
edit on 15-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Since the identities of the actual arsonists remain unknown, the world knows nothing; they are swayed by what they are being told.

This would be a good start to see who done it

Kiev protégé allegedly behind Mariupol and Odessa massacres – leaked tapes

“Besides, it was he [Kolomoisky] who hired the guys in the Odessa [massacre]… the situation went out of control. Their task was to beat them [anti-government protesters] so they would be taken to hospital and to destroy the camp [on Kulikovo Pole Square] completely,” he said.

rt.com...

Footage of pro-Kiev supporters breaking in and starting a fire on the stairs, wasn't the official story that a fire that started on the stairs? Skip the video to abot 12.30 mark, this video is made by the pro-Kiev supporters themselves, they posted it and the person I got it off reposted it, they aren't even trying to hide the fact they done this.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-5-2014 by sosobad because: wrong link again

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Besides, it was he [Kolomoisky] who hired the guys in the Odessa [massacre]… the situation went out of control. Their task was to beat them [anti-government protesters] so they would be taken to hospital and to destroy the camp [on Kulikovo Pole Square] completely,” he said.

rt.com...

Which raises the question: if Kolomoisky really did hire them to beat people up, who was it that started the fire? That could still be the work of agents attempting to make things worse.

Footage of pro-Kiev supporters breaking in and starting a fire on the stairs, wasn't the official story that a fire that started on the stairs? Skip the video to 11.40, this video is made by the pro-Kiev supporters themselves, they posted it and the person I got it off reposted it, they aren't even trying to hide the fact they done this.

www.youtube.com...

I see people breaking in, but I don't see anyone starting a fire.

edit on 15-5-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 15-5-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wrong link my bad, fixed, have a look. About 12.30 mark, I urge you to watch the whole video if you can.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I meant around 12.15 mark, dunno what is wrong with me today, too much coffee,

Here is a transcription they admit in the video that a person with red armband is theirs

38:39 "This is ours, in a shirt and balaclava" Here the trick of disguise. Armed provocateur was in this dress with a red ribbon.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Footage of pro-Kiev supporters breaking in and starting a fire on the stairs,

I'm sorry, but you are wrong because when the video pans around at the time you specify it shows the stairs on fire, but doesn't show who set it.

So, now that seems to be in line with the official story, but hey what's a little embellishment for the rest of us.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Really? I mean really? You have to be trolling, they are the only ones there, do you have that much of a hard on for Putin that you are willing to defend the neo-Nazi scum in that video? Where are the Russians who started the fire so?

At this stage the Right Sector could admit live on TV and you still wouldn't believe it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Here is a transcription they admit in the video that a person with red armband is theirs

38:39 "This is ours, in a shirt and balaclava" Here the trick of disguise. Armed provocateur was in this dress with a red ribbon.

So where exactly is it they are saying that it was one of theirs, because an armed provocateur could also be a description of a pro Russian and not a pro Kiev.

They never specifically say that the one with the arm band was theirs, also when they say trick of disguise couldn't that also mean that a pro Russian was dressed that way with the red band trying to make it look as though he was Pro Ukraine.

But of course Russia wouldn't stoop to that kind of tactic now would they?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So where exactly is it they are saying that it was one of theirs, because an armed provocateur could also be a description of a pro Russian and not a pro Kiev.

They never specifically say that the one with the arm band was theirs, also when they say trick of disguise couldn't that also mean that a pro Russian was dressed that way with the red band trying to make it look as though he was Pro Ukraine.

But of course Russia wouldn't stoop to that kind of tactic now would they?

I really can't believe you are defending Nazi's,there is a translation in the comments under the video, they are speaking Ukrainian, the video caption are Russian, they are not the same language. Take a step back and have a look at what you are defending, my God.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Really? I mean really? You have to be trolling, they are the only ones there, do you have that much of a hard on for Putin that you are willing to defend the neo-Nazi scum in that video?

So then please show where any part of that video that shows who set that fire?

What your doing is called guilt by association.. They must have set it because they were there.

You see I never said I was defending anyone, because I was just pointing out that you were wrong sorry if that upsets you I suggest next time don't try to embellish your posts to support your view of things.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Really? I mean really? You have to be trolling, they are the only ones there, do you have that much of a hard on for Putin that you are willing to defend the neo-Nazi scum in that video?

So then please show where any part of that video that shows who set that fire?

What your doing is called guilt by association.. They must have set it because they were there.

You see I never said I was defending anyone, because I was just pointing out that you were wrong sorry if that upsets you I suggest next time don't try to embellish your posts to support your view of things.

You are without a doubt defending them, you wanted video of a fire inside and it is still not good enough, you are clinging to the unsubstantiated claim that the Pro-Russians started it. There is no one from the anti-Kiev supporters around there when the fire was shown, so who do you suggest started it? Or are you just attacking for the fact that it wasn't the big bad Russian who done it?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I really can't believe you are defending Nazi's,there is a translation in the comments under the video, they are speaking Ukrainian, the video caption are Russian, they are not the same language. Take a step back and have a look at what you are defending, my God.

Again you fail to understand that I am not defending anyone, Also I am going off what you posted...

And nowhere in that does it say for that the guy was Pro Ukraine, yet you are trying to pass it off like it's some smoking gun and it isn't.

And as far as who I am supporting do you really want to travel that path considering the gem you are supporting?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Again you fail to understand that I am not defending anyone, Also I am going off what you posted...

And nowhere in that does it say for that the guy was Pro Ukraine, yet you are trying to pass it off like it's some smoking gun and it isn't.

And as far as who I am supporting do you really want to travel that path considering the gem you are supporting?

Anti-Kiev supporters? Is that who you are referring to? Oh yes I support them 100% but you thought it was Putin didn't ya? Show me where I have said that please.

They are Pro-Kiev supporters in the video, why would they say one of ours? But as long as Putin is around you ain't gonna change your mind are ya? You like to comment on everyone's evidence but offer none yourself, you were moaning that there was no footage to me before and now that there is footage you are still moaning.

You may have missed this

Kiev protégé allegedly behind Mariupol and Odessa massacres – leaked tapes

“Besides, it was he [Kolomoisky] who hired the guys in the Odessa [massacre]… the situation went out of control. Their task was to beat them [anti-government protesters] so they would be taken to hospital and to destroy the camp [on Kulikovo Pole Square] completely,” he said.

rt.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You are without a doubt defending them, you wanted video of a fire inside and it is still not good enough, you are clinging to the unsubstantiated claim that the Pro-Russians started it.

And your trying to pass the unsubstantiated claims that Pro Ukrainians set the fire without any evidence to back that claim.

Also I never stated who I thought started but for some reason you think I did, why?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

rt.com...

And I see the source...anything that is a bit more credible than Russian run media?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

rt.com...

And I see the source...anything that is a bit more credible than Russian run media?

Tapes are on youtube, leaked tapes, why don't you goosestep over there and have a look. Or are the men saying the words lying too?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You like to comment on everyone's evidence but offer none yourself, you were moaning that there was no footage to me before and now that there is footage you are still moaning.

Well if it isn't from RT or any other Russian media you consider it propaganda so why try.

Btw what I am doing is called Denying Ignorance you should try it sometime.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You like to comment on everyone's evidence but offer none yourself, you were moaning that there was no footage to me before and now that there is footage you are still moaning.

Well if it isn't from RT or any other Russian media you consider it propaganda so why try.

Btw what I am doing is called Denying Ignorance you should try it sometime.

No you are willfully embracing it, ignoring actual evidence for wild theories without any evidence, don't sully the motto denying ignorance with what you are doing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Tapes are on youtube, leaked tapes, why don't you goosestep over there and have a look. Or are the men saying the words lying too?

Well then since it's on youtube it has to be true...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join