It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I just want to post this video again as it got buried by my arguing.

Whether you agree what is said in the video or not it is worth a look

edit on 13-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Yes bang on but people have been feed a diet of lies and think they are making an informed decision having only seen half a story.

Good find and well worth watching

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Yes bang on but people have been feed a diet of lies and think they are making an informed decision having only seen half a story.

Good find and well worth watching

Thank you

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

There was no memorials in Russia because they were Ukrainians that died not Russians, the fact that the Nazis done this in the past is irrelevant just because they done it didn't mean Russia done it, there is countless videos of the building being bombarded with Molotov cocktails from pro-Kiev supporters, they are cheering as the building went up, it's time to call a spade a spade, from every vantage point this looks like it was done by pro-Kiev supporters.

Were there no fire extinguishers in the building? Videos show fires breaking out on the upper stories, too high for a thrown molotov cocktail to reach.

This source says that water to the building was cut off by city administration, implicating them as involved in assisting the attack. The survivors from inside the building claimed that the emergency fire hoses could not be used because of this, and they had to drink toilet water because the taps were cut off.

Your other point about "the fires being too high for throwing distance" is moot because, for one, video evidence clearly shows the same people throwing molotovs as entering the building from other entrances anyway where the survivors claim the mob was setting fires inside. Also, it's simply just not true that the window was too high to throw into, and it's not impossible to conceive that maybe they had other incendiaries than molotovs, like grenade launchers or large sling shots. Stun grenades can also start fires, especially homemade designs.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad Oddly this video always shows a "anti-Kiew activist" with a gun at first...

But that's not what I want to talk about. I think repeating the same things again and again does not make sense.
There was a guy named Sergej Dibrow in two German outlets, who was part of a group of journalists looking at hundreds of video snippets all over the internet to try to get the truth before it is burried in conspiracy theories. I tried to find out more about this guy, but only found those two sources. Maybe I could find more, if I could give in his name in Cyrillic.

The fat guy with the gun, being shown here often and also associated with right sektor and police is a known pro Russian from Oddissa, he said. I know that it is difficult to talk to you people here, because you have your oppinion formed before and don't step away from this. But I have the hope that there is still some human sense to find out the truth. Finding out more about Sergej Dibrow and the group he is working with could give us more important insights.

But as the discussion went right now, I only expect some comments like: He probably is a Nazi.

Since I expect this is your first reaction - and hope, the second is not - I also want you to take a deeper view into those, who claim to be the new government of the People's Republik of Donetsk. I don't tell you, why. I want you to find out yourself. Who are those people? I won't try to influence your research at all. Just asking.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

What were women and children doing at the headquarters of an armed insurrection? Also, if there are survivors, it means not everyone was killed, which means Ukrainians must have helped them. As usual, Moscow cannot keep its story straight.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What were women and children doing at the headquarters of an armed insurrection? Also, if there are survivors, it means not everyone was killed, which means Ukrainians must have helped them. As usual, Moscow cannot keep its story straight.

"Headquarters of an armed resurrection"? Are you sure that's the terminology you want to go with?

And what the hell does Moscow have to do with this story? This is straight from the ground in Ukraine.

And obviously there were survivors. Considering the many video interviews and reports by them, I don't know how this fact was missed. It was a big building, and some people found places to hide.

EDIT#2:
Screw it, I demand to see real evidence that the people occupying that building were "armed resurrectionists". If you're holding out then now is the time to prove it. Show me pictures that prove these people were armed and shooting at others. Prove that they were anything but unarmed protesters that were there for an improvised musical show that my source claimed.

Otherwise you've just managed to blame the victims, again. "Why were women and children there" is no excuse for a mob incinerating them.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Sure.. right after you provide clear evidence that everyone who is pro Kiev is a Neo Nazi fascist and that of all the people killed during protests that those behind the trigger pulls were pro Kiev.

If you are going to push your position down others peoples throat be prepared to get the same in return. I would love to see you and some of the others actually support your posts with sources and facts instead if obfuscation and name calling.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"Headquarters of an armed resurrection"? Are you sure that's the terminology you want to go with?

Yes, that is the correct terminology for a group of armed individuals attempting to overthrow the government. The trade union building was their acknowledged headquarters.

And what the hell does Moscow have to do with this story? This is straight from the ground in Ukraine.

Moscow is manipulating the situation on the ground in Ukraine, and using its propaganda organs, such as RT, to spin events to favor their own narrative.

And obviously there were survivors. Considering the many video interviews and reports by them, I don't know how this fact was missed. It was a big building, and some people found places to hide.

And others were rescued by Ukrainians in the mob surrounding the building. Like so many of the events in Ukraine, there seemed to be an odd mixture of genuine protest and violence incited by outside actors.

Screw it, I demand to see real evidence that the people occupying that building were "armed resurrectionists".

www.cbsnews.com...

Let me guess: it was filmed on a set in Hollywood, just like the entire Syrian civil war.

Edit to add: Since they knew that a police raid on their headquarters was likely, they should have closed the rest of the building, the auditoriums, to the general public. They left them open specifically so that innocent civilians would die during any such raid. Human shields. Martyrs.

edit on 14-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Welcome back!

For starters, Andriy Parubiy, the new secretary of Ukraine's security council, was a co-founder of the Neo-Nazi Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), otherwise known as Svoboda. And his deputy, Dmytro Yarosh, is the leader of a party called the Right Sector which, according to historian Timothy Stanley, "flies the old flag of the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators at its rallies."

Source with references:

The Neo-Nazi Question in Ukraine

Of course, the Ukrainian Nazi movement is small, and Ukraine is dwarfed by Russia, which puts Putin in the role of the dominant regional power picking on a small country and exploiting its extremist politics for the purpose of propaganda. But Putin is still no Hitler, because he lacks the German Fuhrer's global vision.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Trade Union Building square was the place for peaceful and unarmed protesters for months (they were not Maidan-coctail-democrats).

It was irritating for the new coup appointed illegitim gangsters so they decided to end the demonstrations. Brennan helped out the nazi leaders with this false flag attack: ukrainian policemen cooperating with masked pro-russian provocators lured the football hooligans to the place where the massacre was prepared.

Watch in the videos that policemen escaping from the scene. They fear about Maidan-coctails or was ordered not to take action?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

For starters, Andriy Parubiy, the new secretary of Ukraine's security council, was a co-founder of the Neo-Nazi Social-National Party of Ukraine (SNPU), otherwise known as Svoboda. And his deputy, Dmytro Yarosh, is the leader of a party called the Right Sector which, according to historian Timothy Stanley, "flies the old flag of the Ukrainian Nazi collaborators at its rallies."

I detest neo-Nazis. That is why I do not like Pavel Gubarev, one of the Russia-backed fascist thugs leading the violence in Eastern Ukraine:

For example, earlier this week a group of pro-Russian separatists took over the Donetsk regional administration in eastern Ukraine, put up a Russian banner on top of it, and a certain Pavel Gubarev declared himself new head of the region. Pavel Gubarev, later detained by Ukrainian police, turns out to be a member (or ex-member) of the far-right movement Russian National Unity.

[Edit for coherence. --DJW001]

Gubarev’s friend, Rostislav Zhuravlev, who came to negotiate Gubarev’s release with the Ukrainian police, is part of ultra-nationalist party The Other Russia. The party’s leader, Eduard Limonov, has called upon Russian separatists through Twitter to sabotage Ukrainian police. The party started in late February a sign-up campaign for Russian ‘tourists’ to Crimea “in case of sudden onset of the tourist season”.

www.stopfake.org...

Here is a photograph of Gubarev (circled) in his younger days. Note the organization's symbol on the wall. Charming lot, don't you think?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You are about a self-defence guy with ugly past, I'm about the new unelected leaders of Ukraine.

Feel the difference?

If someone seizes the power (killing own protesters), can fight people with army if they not obey?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Yes; Gubarev actually was a Nazi and is using civilians as human shields. A synagogue was vandalized in Semferopol in Crimea after the Russian invasion, and its chief rabbi has fled the area. Meanwhile, there is no such violence against Jews in the allegedly "Nazi" West. Feel the difference?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

...and that is why the unelected coup burnt people in Odessa alive?

There is enough video-evidence about how the "official" junta-supporters killing unarmed innocent people with junta-police suppport

et me put forward a theory regarding Fuchedzhi. First of all, we agree he managed the false flag “red armband” group. He ordered his police to let them through to attack the football supporters, then to let them back out when the football supporters chased them, then to close lines so that the football supporters would head for the trade union building and the peace camp in front of it, blaming “pro-Russians” in general, and trash everything, while the red armbands (now no longer pretending to be “pro-Russian” but instead looking like Right Sector again) went ahead with the wet work. OK? Now, Fuchedzi must have thought he was going to get a nice promotion, and there were rumours in the immediate aftermath that he would. But instead his masters in Kiev double-crossed him. They told him, now you have to take the rap for letting the “pro-Russians” attack the football crowd. You have to go into court, admit your dereliction of duty, and confess that you were bribed or seduced by Russian agents. You have to reinforce the public myth that the “red armbands” were real “pro-Russians.” Then, and only then, we will quietly spirit you away to a dacha somewhere and you can enjoy a modestly affluent retirement. At this point, Fuchedzi realises that he should never have gotten into bed with these serpents, and he does a runner, just like in the movies. Here is the story about him disappearing – RB:

the insane story of fuchedzi, the odessa cop

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

...and that is why the unelected coup burnt people in Odessa alive?

There is enough video-evidence about how the "official" junta-supporters killing unarmed innocent people with junta-police suppport

When evidence proves that the self proclaimed leader of the secessionists is a neo-Nazi Russian agent, change the subject to the false flag in Odessa. Prove that those molotov cocktails were not thrown by Russian agents. Prove that the FSB had not rigged the building and explain why civilians were allowed to use the buildings when the Euromaidan group had every reason to believe there would eventually be a police raid?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sorry, but this topic about Odessa massacre, and I see only junta-millitary behaving like nazi's. It is not about the pictures, not the propaganda-talks, it is about behavior. Or you think it is OK to support yout opinion with an axe?

Ukraine is ONE, who do not understand it will get a bullet or more:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Sorry, but this topic about Odessa massacre,

Then keep to the topic. Where is your proof that the people throwing molotov cocktails were not Russian agents provacateurs ? If you do not have any, all you are offering is opinion and propaganda.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Any violence taking place in Ukraine now is completely the fault of Russia and its supporters.GET OUT.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Watch it with your own eyes:

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join