It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odessa slaughter: How vicious mob burnt anti-govt activists alive

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Said post is up the page have a look, I really don't know how you have gotten away with this trolling.

You just edited your post to add that statement! Do you really think no-one would notice? And as for me being a self admitted liar? Where do I say that? And as for trolling....

What does that have to do with it? Are you insinuating those people killed themselves?

Again, I asked you who you thought benefited the most.

Edit to add:

edit on 13-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

LIAR

I don't know how you are getting away with out right lying and twisting, getting some preferential treatment.

You admitted you tried to slander me under false pretenses

Where do I do that? Where? When I mistakenly attribute something to someone, I always acknowledge my mistake and apologize. You accused me of being a self admitted liar. Where do I say that,

LIAR?

Any "evidence" to add to this thread or refute what was put up?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Absolutely, but first we need to agree upon who benefited most from this inhuman slaughter. Does it make the neo-Nazis in Ukraine look good?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Absolutely, but first we need to agree upon who benefited most from this inhuman slaughter. Does it make the neo-Nazis in Ukraine look good?

Evidence please, I'm sick of reading your bs.
edit on 13-5-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am not trolling, you have put no evidence in this thread at all. You talk like your word is the be all and end all, that inflated sense of self worth I was telling you about.
You do it in this thread and every other thread, no evidence only bs. You twisted my posts so that's why I am sick of your bs, you got evidence it is time to put up or shut up.

I have provided strong evidence that the source you cited to portray someone as shooting unarmed fire victims under orders of the Kiyev government to be so questionable as to be useless as evidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In return, all you have done is, in effect, call me names. You still have not provided a link to a statement that shows me defending a neo-Nazi, nor have you provided a link to a post where I "admit" to being a liar. Henceforth, I shall always address you as "liar."

Now, to get back on track, it is clear that the fire in Odessa has made Ukraine look bad. It reflects poorly on Ukrainian citizens who met pro-Russian violence with violence. It reflects poorly on the nationalists on the right, many of who are known to be neo-Nazis. It reflects poorly on he local police, who were unable to stop the violence, and it reflects on the government in Kiyev, who were not able to maintain order in the provinces. Therefore, the primary beneficiary of the incident is the anti-Kiyev faction. The people who dies are now martyrs, and martyrs are always good for a cause. Just ask any suicide bomber.

To an intelligence agency, people are not human beings, they are either assets or liabilities. If assets go out of control, they become liabilities. One way to convert a liability into an asset is to liquidate it under circumstances that make for favorable publicity. This is one "false flag" technique. If you sacrifice some people who have turned into liabilities by going out of control in a spectacular fashion, they become assets in their martyrdom.

The evidence? The Odessa fire makes Ukraine look barbaric from top top bottom; this benefits Russia. Pro-Russian propagandist keep bringing it up, over and over again to convince people that Ukraine is a fascist state, although there is no real evidence as to who actually set the fire. We do not know whether the people in the mob who were throwing molotov cocktails were Svoboda or Russian agents provacateurs. We also do not know whether or not there were already fire bombs planted in the building.

I admit that there is no physical evidence in support of this interpretation, just as there is no physical evidence to refute it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I admit that there is no physical evidence in support of this interpretation

That sums it up bout there
You admit you have no evidence of your "theory"

There is plenty of footage of Molotov's being thrown. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck you think it's a cow.

The government in Kiev is barbaric, look at the state of the country, driving tanks at people and shooting at people trying to vote.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That sums it up bout there You admit you have no evidence of your "theory"

Well, liar, I believe in being honest when it comes to evidence. You apparently do not, as you accept what is probably Russian propaganda unquestioningly as evidence.

There is plenty of footage of Molotov's being thrown. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck you think it's a cow.

Yes, but the identities of the throwers are not known. Sometimes if looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a plastic duck with a tape recorder inside.

The government in Kiev is barbaric, look at the state of the country, driving tanks at people and shooting at people trying to vote.

Okay; your turn to provide evidence that the militia were shooting at people trying to vote, liar.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

END OF BICKERING!!!!

The next post that is off topic, or insulting to a member will result in a Posting Ban.

You are responsible for your own posts.

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...Or, A Word About Politeness.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Tue May 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you. Back on topic: given that the primary beneficiary of the Odessa fire seems to be pro-Russian propagandists, does it seem so unreasonable to think that it may have been instigated by the FSB? After all, the Nazis burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists. Just out of curiosity, were there any memorial services in Russia, or were the barbaric Ukrainians the only ones who mourned?

Edit to add: I wish to apologize to sosobad for accusing him of anti-Semitism. He did formally refute it, and I accept his statement at face value.

edit on 13-5-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you. Back on topic: given that the primary beneficiary of the Odessa fire seems to be pro-Russian propagandists, does it seem so unreasonable to think that it may have been instigated by the FSB? After all, the Nazis burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists. Just out of curiosity, were there any memorial services in Russia, or were the barbaric Ukrainians the only ones who mourned?

Edit to add: I wish to apologize to sosobad for accusing him of anti-Semitism. He did formally refute it, and I accept his statement at face value.

There was no memorials in Russia because they were Ukrainians that died not Russians, the fact that the Nazis done this in the past is irrelevant just because they done it didn't mean Russia done it, there is countless videos of the building being bombarded with Molotov cocktails from pro-Kiev supporters, they are cheering as the building went up, it's time to call a spade a spade, from every vantage point this looks like it was done by pro-Kiev supporters.

I acknowledge your apology

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There was no memorials in Russia because they were Ukrainians that died not Russians, the fact that the Nazis done this in the past is irrelevant just because they done it didn't mean Russia done it, there is countless videos of the building being bombarded with Molotov cocktails from pro-Kiev supporters, they are cheering as the building went up, it's time to call a spade a spade, from every vantage point this looks like it was done by pro-Kiev supporters.

Were there no fire extinguishers in the building? Videos show fires breaking out on the upper stories, too high for a thrown molotov cocktail to reach. This suggests accelerants and/or incendiary devices already present in the building. If you prefer, you might want to compare it with the destruction of the World Trade Center. Many people seem convinced that it was done by the American government for propaganda purposes. Do you really believe that the Russian government is above killing Ukrainians for propaganda purposes?

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Were there no fire extinguishers in the building? Videos show fires breaking out on the upper stories, too high for a thrown molotov cocktail to reach. This suggests accelerants and/or incendiary devices already present in the building. If you prefer, you might want to compare it with the destruction of the World Trade Center. Many people seem convinced that it was done by the American government for propaganda purposes. Do you really believe that the Russian government is above killing Ukrainians for propaganda purposes?

Thank you.

Well we have reached an impasse, you think Russia done it and I think elements of the Right Sector/Svoboda done it, you ain't gonna change your mind and either am I, nothing left to discuss unless more evidence comes up.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well we have reached an impasse, you think Russia done it and I think elements of the Right Sector/Svoboda done it, you ain't gonna change your mind and either am I, nothing left to discuss unless more evidence comes up.

It is imperative that the interim government invite the UN to conduct an independent investigation. This might give China a chance to do something constructive in Europe. It is clear that the government in Kiyev will have a dark cloud over it if it does not publicly air the issue out.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It is imperative that the interim government invite the UN to conduct an independent investigation. This might give China a chance to do something constructive in Europe. It is clear that the government in Kiyev will have a dark cloud over it if it does not publicly air the issue out.

This seems to be the only point we agree on.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

PLEASE READ
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Tue May 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Deleted by me

edit on 13-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join