It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370 Voice Recording Was Edited

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Incredible post.
I just can't wrap my head around what this means in the long run. I am having a hard time trying to figure out why this happened in the first place.

Your GIF is incredible.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
IMO the MH370 was a ritual by those of the NWO. A flight which disappears has a enormous effect on the subconscious.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This would be the other recording which it was dubbed from. The US Navy recording of a distress call by MH370 reported by Taiwan's China Times newspaper on March 8th, 2014. It was provided to Malaysia by the US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur on 8th March. It claims pilots reported their cabin was disintegrating.

That is why it is dubbed and edited to exclude the distress call from the official record.

China Times Article

You can't obtain the recording under a FOIA request to the NSA because that has already been tried. The NSA invoked Executive Order #13526 to prevent disclosure.

Who on earth classifies an air accident as TOP SECRET and why?

edit on 6-4-2015 by sy.gunson because: added image

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

I dont get it...why would a distress call be edited out ?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

Because they'd have to reveal how it was recorded. The NSA almost never reveals technical details.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

yeah...because everyone would be surprised that the NSA is illegally listening in on the world.

I'm not sure I understood your logic. Didn't they already reveal they were listening in...by providing the recording to Malaysia ? Still no one called them out to explain how they got the recording ?

Maybe I got lost in recordings...if so..apologies in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

That they have it is completely different from how they got it. You can release something without releasing how you got it. There's imagery that has been released from years ago that still hasn't had the source released.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

It's certainly interesting and slightly suspicious, but you have to wonder why other investigators are not raising concerns about this in the way amateurs are, and those not connected to the investigation in any way.

Analysts who listened to the recordings for NBC News did not know why they were edited, but discovered at least four clear breaks in the audio that indicated edits.

Tom Owen, a consultant for Owen Forensic Services audio analysis and chairman emeritus of the American Board of Recorded Evidence, said edits were to be expected.

It seems to me that NBC have provided these investigators with the recording they have access to, a publicly released version. It seems odd to me that no investigator actually working on the case has raised these same concerns, because clearly they would also have people of similar skills doing it.

I think this is probably a different version released for public listening, and that might be different for security purposes, or to prevent hindering any investigation.

People need to avoid assuming that this is what the actual investigators have, there is no reason to think that.

It's also important to remember that NBC have not said how they got their recording of it, they just said it was released. Did they actually get it through official channels? Or did they just grab a version of it from YouTube?

As always, pay attention to what they're NOT saying in a story, as much as what they ARE saying. People need to read between the lines of any story like this, the MSM loves to conveniently "miss out" some of the most important aspects of a piece to make it more juicy.

And lets also not forget that these experts would have been paid by NBC too, so is it in their best financial interest to dispel the story NBC wants to go with, or support a version of the story in the hope of more paid work in the future? Not everyone is so ethical, we know there are plenty of hacks out there more than willing to BS their way through a story to get some cash in their pocket and their company name out there.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I still don't follow you...who would ask for a source ? And why would they need to provide it ?

Are you trying to tell me that the recording wouldn't be considered genuine without a source explained and provided ? That would surely be true...if let's say...I provided a recording...but if the US embassy provides a recording which they obtained through the NSA...I doubt the receiver would ask the embassy for a source.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Interesting thread! please check this thread out,which highlights the true cause of the many planes crashes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So you think that if a recording just appears people are going to just accept it and not want to know where it came from? And if there's a lawsuit they can just enter the recording into evidence without a source?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So now an EMP can cause an aircraft to fall apart. Amazing!

So where's the next crash going to occur?
edit on 4/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So you think that if a recording just appears people are going to just accept it and not want to know where it came from? And if there's a lawsuit they can just enter the recording into evidence without a source?

Well i'm not sure how would the lawsuit go...you might be right on that one.

but....does that mean that nothing the NSA provides in terms of evidence can be taken as genuine...since they would never disclose how they got any of it ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The most likely cause for a cabin to be disintegrating at 35,000 feet is a cabin fire.

What would likely cause a cabin fire?

Electrical fire and what5 would that affect?

Confidence in one of USA's most important industries. Boeing airplane products.

Another possibility why USA might keep airline maintenance secret is perhaps USA owed Malaysia a favor?
Perhaps Malaysia's large ethnic Chinese population is exploited by the CIA to provide espionage opportunities against PRC China?

Perhaps Najib Razak called in a few favors from Uncle Sam?

If it were ever proved that MH370 suffered a cockpit fire, the legal liability would be unlimited, but the time to lay a claim for compensation is limited by the Montreal Convention is just two years from the loss of an airliner. That means they only have to frustrate and mislead the investigation for 2 years.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
This is gonna be like the 9/11 case where everybody is an investigator and come up with theories... I don't see how any of this stuff would make the passengers families feel any better?

i don't see how it would make them feel any worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That they have it is completely different from how they got it. You can release something without releasing how you got it. There's imagery that has been released from years ago that still hasn't had the source released.

The Distress call was recorded from USS Pinckney, not VTBU Rayong (ie U-Tapao)

US 7th Fleet Twitter

USS Pinckney should be within helo range to launch its first search in about 2 hours

That meant within 2 hours range of Thao Chu island near Cambodia

edit on 7-4-2015 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join