It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/drone sighting pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So today after getting back from the pub... sorry I totally forget what the time was I was quite drunk at the time data should be in EXIF around 6-7pm I think

I had just popped out into the garden for a ciggy when I spotted a double egg shaped object stacked one on the other fly over the house at quite some speed, no faster than jet aircraft or commercial flights.

The object come to a dead stop and then moved of again really slowly, the top egg shaped object "it appeared there was a join in the middle then began to spin, that stopped... The object then began to move erratic side to side and the bottom then began to spin on its own at some point another object shot out from the original object and stayed stationary while the original object moved of and descended behind the trees, you can see the second object just under the washing clothes line in the garden, notice it's stays stationary as the other object descends in the other pics

At this point I shouted for a mate to come and have a look as at that point I was sure I wasn't going to look a fool with a reply of.. oh it's just a plane balloon... I new at this point it was no plane nor ballon, just last year me and my partner witnessed a similar craft flying the same flight path just the other way, instead of the double egg shape to was a solid silver metallic sphere flying low altitude I wiped my phone out to capture it and so did my partner and both our phones went dead of battery, which was odd as we both only charged them before we left the house

This time I wasn't so unlucky and snapped a few pics off

Object zoomed

Here is a plane that flew over just seconds after the object had gone behind the trees, for scale purposes

What do you think ATS any other similar sightings reported?

edit on 3-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I guess it could be a drone... but why and how it could do the maneuvers you saw leaves me feeling it is one of our "overlords."

Despite the noise and debate on what they are, where they come from and what they're doing here... the basic fact remains we have an unknown (to most of us) intelligence around us on Earth.

This was a daylight sighting, so the usual "Chinese lantern" won't fly. There will be the usual "you were drunk," "you were seeing a heli from a strange angle..." etc. and of course mis-identification happens all the time, but for those of us who have bothered to read the material and perhaps been lucky enough to see something that has no business flying around (from our human perceptive, anyway) it is a closed case... there IS something going on beyond our common knowledge.

I'd love to know what, exactly, that something is.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I guess it could be a drone... but why and how it could do the maneuvers you saw leaves me feeling it is one of our "overlords."

Despite the noise and debate on what they are, where they come from and what they're doing here... the basic fact remains we have an unknown (to most of us) intelligence around us on Earth.

This was a daylight sighting, so the usual "Chinese lantern" won't fly. There will be the usual "you were drunk," "you were seeing a heli from a strange angle..." etc. and of course mis-identification happens all the time, but for those of us who have bothered to read the material and perhaps been lucky enough to see something that has no business flying around (from our human perceptive, anyway) it is a closed case... there IS something going on beyond our common knowledge.

I'd love to know what, exactly, that something is.

For some reason I always see these drones type craft and orange orbs which people think are lanterns, no doubt some are but they're easy to pick apart, the lanterns are quite faint and wobble slightly in flight then fade at family close distance, the ones I've seen are solid in flight dematerialise and re materialise right in front of you, and are very bright and can bloom to huhe sizes and brightness, the closets I've seen one was approximately 200ft above me and turn instantaneous, and to me looked like a mini sun burning, amazing sight, pervious to that I witnessed 3 cigar shaped craft many miles of in the distance which I believe was likely the motherships, I see them on average 3/4 times a year and ONLY in the summer months

To me seeing strange things flying over my head is perfectly normal

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't see anything? Except the last picture I see an airplane

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
I don't see anything? Except the last picture I see an airplane

Look again

There is also a cropped close up

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I see TWO objects in pics number 3, 4, 5 and 6. The second object (dot) looks like a bird dropping hanging from the utility wire, but it's really in the sky because it doesn't appear in the other photos.

Looks like a populated area. Undoubtedly these objects were seen by more than a handful of people. Should make the news, unless it's a common sight/occurrence in your neck of the woods. Thanks for sharing the photos with ATS.
-cwm

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Wow, that's pretty wild. I can't even think of any droned that look like that off the top of myh head let alone that can go on to perform maneuvers such as you described. I'm real curious as to what the "experts" will have to say regarding this sighting.

I'm assuming there was no missing time or any other similar phenomena, correct?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I stopped reading after the 1st couple lines because of what you said here: "I totally forget what the time was.... I was quite drunk at the time".

You lost credibility when you admitted you couldnt even tell or remember what time of day it was....because you were "quite drunk".

So, there it went instantly....your credibility right out the window. Get it?... Sorry...I think you saw nothing. Fuzzy bubbles perhaps...

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So, aside from "fuzzy bubbles" what do you think Triton snapped pics of?

I can't readily identify what is in those pics. Perhaps your keen investigative skills could shed light on the objects in the pics rather than the OPs personal credibility?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

…at some point another object shot out from the original object and stayed stationary while the original object moved of and descended behind the trees…

Although the close up looks like a drone I've seen somewhere before (forget the name?), I have never heard of a drone that splits in two.

So, a new RC drone genre or…?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They weren't anything. Taken by someone who admitted he was "quite drunk", and had no conscious clue as to even what time it was.

"Evidence" presented under those conditions, totally discredits that evidence. And wont hold up to any scrutiny because of the conditions it was obtained under.

"Yes Judge. The witness who took these photos doesn't know what time it was when taken, and admitted voluntarily to the court he was "quite drunk" at the time."

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Looks to me like the flying component to AMEE from the movie titled, "Red Planet."

m.youtube.com...

(Mobile, can't embed)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Again, besides "not anything" or "fuzzy bubbles" what is it in those pics?

I would think that if it were a court case, as long as there was truly concise evidence in the photos being presented as evidence, the judge would most likely heed such evidence regardless of the state of mind of the photographer. That's just silly.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: [post=17880024]mysterioustranger

Whats silly is your explanations.....

"I would think that if it were a court case, as long as there was truly concise evidence in the photos being presented as evidence, the judge would most likely heed such evidence regardless of the state of mind of the photographer. That's just silly."

1. "I would think a judge..." Your opinion... and wrong.
2. "As long as there was ...truly concise evidence..." Its not provable by the OP's own admission...that he cant establish the times photos were taken, and he's admitting he's not a very reliable witness, because he was "quite drunk" as well.
3. In that court, the photos cant be established as to when they were taken, and the photographer cant establish that he admitted...because he was too drunk then....so much so that later, he posted he couldn't remember the time.

So what do we have? Something that isn't provable/acceptable as truly (its unknown that its true-anything)good and concise (concise ...hardly , because the source is suspect)...Judges all the time throw things like these photos out FOR that very reason. Cant establish time and the creator of that evidence was under the influence, therefore tainting it.

Hey...they aren't my rules on reliable and credible witness testimony (and that would be flawed too), and under what condition they were obtained. (Drunk)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Quit dodging the question Stranger. Can you identify the objects Triton presented us with? Lets forget that he even mentioned he was drunk. Now answer the question.

Besides "nothing" and besides "fuzzy bubbles" what is the object in the photos?

Furthermore, TritonTaranis, despite being admittedly intoxicated, had the presence of mind to snap an additional shot of a plane that happened by for size comparison.

As I understand it all the relative information (I.e. dates/times/etc.) can be found in the EXIF data. A feat I admit I cannot accomplish but the data can be accessed.
edit on Cam2Sunday3220143031Sun, 04 May 2014 02:32:30 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide typos

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I think you did well to capture the pics you did, zoomable, very good under the ..hic..circumstances. No really!

I have seen pics similar to this I am sure, I am also positive you have captured something genuinely anomalous, and so as a previous poster said, it's enough for me to know something is going on in the skies, and yes I have seen four or five in my life so far.
I have become convinced they are drones of sorts, I think some actually are "drone support" in themselves, that is servicing, replacement, relocation etc.
What we are actually monitored with are actually quite small, say beach ball and smaller size....only one thing though - in normal circumstances you can't see them. And they are everywhere, the ones you are not supposed to see will often be found near trees, don't know why. I did get a photo of a part of one, and I still have it.
Who is watching is the question for me, and I think it is us. Yes us.

thanks for posting the pics

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

They weren't anything. Taken by someone who admitted he was "quite drunk", and had no conscious clue as to even what time it was.

"Evidence" presented under those conditions, totally discredits that evidence. And wont hold up to any scrutiny because of the conditions it was obtained under.

"Yes Judge. The witness who took these photos doesn't know what time it was when taken, and admitted voluntarily to the court he was "quite drunk" at the time."

This is'nt a court of law its a court of the people. it does'nt matter that the OP was drunk at the time, the evidence stands for itself. The photo's are there, they were'nt affected by the OP's drunkeness so the evidence is good.

edit on 4/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: cant get the quote to quote properly

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I really don't see how his state of mind affects the zoomed image. We can see an airplane right? How was that affected by his state of mind? see where I'm going with that? How does is mind change the fact the light went through the camera lens the same as it always does?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bottleslingguy

in the post above yours i said almost the same thing, its in the last part of the quote i used. The photo's are the evidence not the OP's words so the evidence is good
edit on 4/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: Grrrrrrrrrrr......

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

defence: yes m'lud, he was drunk but the camera wasn't.
edit on 0am041431America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago514 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join