It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US used Napalm in Fallujah

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmukWhat is described sounds more like WP than Napalm but what do you expect from the "Chinook airplane" crowd

hehe

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

What is described sounds more like WP than Napalm but what do you expect from the "Chinook airplane" crowd

hehe

So Zcheng was banned huh? And this

"Hundreds of thousands of American troops using nerve gas to kill millions of Iranians" came along......hmmmm

Oh yeah, Al Jeez-Lie-A
Concrete source there....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's about time if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Didn�t Al-Jazeera one time report that the insurgents shot down 16 of our fighter jets over Fallujah? I believe Mokuhadzushi reported that information to us, followed by another unreliable link.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

�They used these weird bombs that put up smoke like a mushroom cloud� then small pieces fall from the air with long tails of smoke behind them."

He said that pieces of these strange bombs explode into large fires that burn the skin even when water is thrown on the burns.

Phosphorous arms and the napalm gas are known to have such effects. "People suffered so much from these," Abu Sabah said.

This is a perfect discription of Willie Peter (white phosphorous) which is used as a marker--white smoke. It is not to be used as an anti-personnel weapon, although one can never be sure that enemy forces are not in the way, since the white smoke is designed to signal aircraft to target that area.

As long as there is an oxygen source, Willie Peter will burn, even under water. Corpsmen carry a salve that is designed stop the burning when human skin is affected. A good alternative is mud.

[edit on 04/11/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Quite simply put, all this is is just another thread that takes a piece of Al-Jazeera anti-american propoganda (WOW Al-Jazeera is anti-american?) and runs with it. Another one, followed by another one, followed by another one. Wow...

I don't understand why this forum is becoming a venue for the simple regurgitation of the editorials (I emphasize editorial since this bird-poop is far from fact) of other hateful websites.

To even assume for a minute that a city could "Secretly" be assaulted using methods like napalm without anyone but Al Jazeera and Moku knowing about it shows another example of clear disregard for fact. More of the same.

EDITED to fix weekend spelling syndrome.

[edit on 11-29-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey Grady I see you finally put your picture on your avatar.....LOL

Sorry I couldnt resist

I like that one best

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm not that good looking.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

I'm not that good looking.

I have copied it and sent it to a friend, I hope you dont mind. His son is in Iraq right now

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I don't understand why this forum is becoming a venue for the simple regurgitation of the editorials (I emphasize editorial since this bird-poop is far from fact) of other hateful websites.

100% agreed.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sorry people, but if this was propagander they wouldn't be discussing it in British parliament.

From Linked Article
News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.

And last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh.

source

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have heard of Napalm, which is Jelled Jet Fuel, usually a thickening agent is added to the fuel cannister like Tide Detergent or Corn Starch to get it to Jell, but what is Napalm Gas?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i think I have found the source of the Al-Jazeera credibility issue.

Al-Jazeera.com is a news portal/conspiracy site based out of the United Arab Emirates (that where this story and other questionable stories, such as bin laden in china are from)

Al-Jazeera.net is the news site based in Qatar which gets all the Al-Qaeda videos.

There is clearly a difference between these two sites but it seems most westerners assume they are one in the same.

there is also an aljeezara.info another totally unrelated site.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Am I the first to point out that napalm is not a gas?

Napalm B is a liquid.

Napalm does not "melt" flesh.

It burns, that is all.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I haven't heard of Napalm Gas either, wondered what the heck was being talked about as the last I knew Napalm was jellied fuel.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
Sorry people, but if this was propagander they wouldn't be discussing it in British parliament.
source

The Sunday Mirror, huh?
What's the Weekly World News reporting this week? Both are the trashiest tabloids in their respective country. Is Elvis marrying a transgendered alien again?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Simply by virute of the UK's strict liable laws; this statement being a directly attributed quote could not be printed without verifiable record:

Halifax Labour MP Alice Mahon said: "I am calling on Mr Blair to make an emergency statement to the Commons to explain why this is happening. It begs the question: 'Did we know about this hideous weapon's use in Iraq?'"

In the US, we could get around by adding the prefix "A source close to......"
Not in the UK.

But back to logic: you mean to suppose that weapons we signed zero treaties to limit would not be used? That doesn't make sense.

Excellent point on the Mud , Grady. Now if you want to whip up a batch for your next get together, just put some packaging peanuts in a container of gasoline. What was that other drill cadence refrain? Oh yeah......" Cause Napalm sticks to kids!"

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The following article appears to be well documented and verified, and is worth reading. It's titled "U.S. Admits Using Napalm Bombs In Iraq: Report" and was published in 2003.

www.islamonline.net...

"The Pentagon said it had not tried to deceive. It drew a distinction between traditional napalm, first invented in1942 , and the weapons dropped in Iraq, which it calls Mark 77 firebombs. They weigh510 lbs, and consist of44 lbs of polystyrene-like gel and 63 gallons of jet fuel.

John Pike, director of the military studies group GlobalSecurity.Org, said: "You can call it something other than napalm but it is still napalm. It has been reformulated in the sense that they now use a different petroleum distillate, but that is it. The U.S. is the only country that has used napalm for a long time. I am not aware of any other country that uses it." "

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
First off the US never signed the 1980 UN treaty in which napalm was banned.

Surprise surprise... how dare they try to take away your right to maim, murder and kill in the name of the allmighty dollar.

Tsk, some pople eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Oh yeah, Al Jeez-Lie-A
Concrete source there....
\

Just as good as those american spin mongers.

NY Times claiming hundreds of tonnes of soviet arms made it into nicaragua, wait that was a government white paper they were reporting (lying) about.

Almost as true as North Vietnam invading the South... or the WMD in Iraq, or the Terror links with Iraq etc etc

Just like the bombing of lybia was timed for the evening news in the US...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join